JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jackking Outdoors?
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Unregistered ?

Awesome jacking off photos. Wow.
Add a reply Quote this post
veterin Amateur Jackinchatter

367 posts since 2017-09-25
58 year old from Texas
as a pre teenager I would love to go outdoors and find places to get nude, I hadn't discovered Jacking off yet, but loved the feel of the air on my nude body, and the throb of my hard dick
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

veterin said:
as a pre teenager I would love to go outdoors and find places to get nude, I hadn't discovered Jacking off yet, but loved the feel of the air on my nude body, and the throb of my hard dick

Great times
JJSheffield Skilled Jackinchatter

988 posts since 2015-10-23
bisexual male from Sheffield uk
I've done it a few times, once in an allotment greenhouse-that counts, couple of times in the woods and once on a railway bridge.
Sheffield area UK pan and anti negativity.
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
I love jacking-off outdoors and do it as often as I can.

User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Unregistered ?

LingerieLover1 said:
Love it but only can while neighbors are away for the summer months

We live on a quiet cul-de-sac on a hill; our backyard overlooks the rooftops of the houses on the street leading up to ours...so none of those neighbors can see into our backyard, especially in the summer when the foliage is dense. When the wife is at work, it's nothing for me to sit naked on our patio stroking.

Last summer, however, my wife left me home alone one weekend to go visit family out of state. As luck would have it, the houses on either side of us + the one directly across the cul-de-sac from us would be vacant that weekend. One of the houses was vacant due to estate issues, and the other two neighbors were gone on vacation. SO....

I was able to walk around our cul-de-sac in the middle of the day totally nude. Get the newspaper at the foot of the driveway, retrieve the mail, all sorts of fun stuff!
Zeplin Amateur Jackinchatter

137 posts since 2017-10-31
64 year old heterosexual male from Adelaide Australia
Love jacking outdoors when i go hiking. Better still if a jacking buddy is with me
Jacking more as I get older. Love someone to jack with.
justaguy120 Amateur Jackinchatter

170 posts since 2010-03-14
38 year old homosexual male from Canada
LOVE jerking off outside. Do it as much as I can grin Better with a bud, obviously, but still awesome going solo outside
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
Can't remember when, if it was earlier this year in spring or summer last year, but I had walked out to the garage to put some things away one night and it was a particularly calm and peaceful night out and, I don't know, the weather was too nice, perfect temperature. Just put me into a certain mood and it was also a bit darker with no moon out. I decided to lay out in a chase lounger on the back deck and jack off.
It was very nice and relaxing.
I told a friend about it later. She said she wished I had called her before I got started and that she wants to masturbate with me on my back deck one night. We're still trying to work that one out, but we have had phone sex together and masturbated together indoors, but hoping this spring we can play on the deck when it's warm again.
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
bonedbud Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2013-02-23
64 year old bisexual male from oklahoma
If anyone wants a stroke bud to join them outside, I would love the opportunity to shoot a load in the sunshine. If you have property or know of a secluded area where we can jack outside, I am interested. I can travel.
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
Did it plenty of times.

As a kid there often outdoors was the only place to find privacy to jack...

Unregistered ?

justaguy120 said:
LOVE jerking off outside. Do it as much as I can grin Better with a bud, obviously, but still awesome going solo outside

Yeah, I love a trail in Griffith Park in L.A. area of the park is kind of a gay zone.

Trail is narrow and winding with thick trees and shrubs on both sides.

I undress and jerk in stages... leaving behind my clothes in stages on the other side. By the time I finally cum I'm totally naked. Mmmmmm!

Sometimes I do this scene with buds...from one to several.
Unregistered ?

And when that happens I'm more than glad to suck...I always bring tons of poppers!
Unregistered ?

So sometimes we'll be hidden away in the woods...up to a dozen of us. I'll be kneeling on a blanket, sucking cock after cock! Enhanced by lubed up shafts cumming deep in my ass!
Unregistered ?

What's really fun is posting our meetups on media so I wind up in the woods, naked, wrists cuffed in front and sucking off naked studs, over and over!
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jackking Outdoors?