JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Whats your favorite thing to do with another guy
Page: of 26   next > 
lov2jakit223 Amateur Jackinchatter

161 posts since 2008-07-13
38 year old bisexual from South Carolina
Its probably been asked before, but just curious to know what everyones into. I personally get into thoroughly pleasuring a big beautiful dick with my mouth. Theres just nothing else like it to me. I definitely have a dirty oral fixation. Anybody else wanna share??
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
brownguy Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2007-02-26
42 year old
I'm definatley into cock sucking as well, espically 69ing... i also enjoy taking a shot in the back of the mouth (sometimes i swallow)

and depending on the guy i may do some bumhole licking, all is fair when things are hot n heavy grin
Girls or guys, PM if you wanna cam on msn.
lov2jakit223 Amateur Jackinchatter

161 posts since 2008-07-13
38 year old bisexual from South Carolina
oh yes i agree, the 69ing is very intense, i love it too,...taking a shot in the mouth is also great
Unregistered ?

Sorry to be boring, but, ya know what?... I'd rather just mutually jack off with a bud or two, more than anything else.
Pineau Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2006-03-08
36 year old bisexual from Scotland
I used to just like watching a guy shoot his cum, but now the best thing I've found is to roll a condom over both cocks (...and yes, they will stretch that big) and then take turns jacking 'it'. When you jack, it feels as if you are doing it with a very thick cock. Best thing is to time it so you both cum in the end at the same time. Awesome.
24 y/o bisexual in Scotland
horneyoldguy Amateur Jackinchatter

335 posts since 2007-11-26
80 year old from New Jersey
Pineau said:
I used to just like watching a guy shoot his cum, but now the best thing I've found is to roll a condom over both cocks (...and yes, they will stretch that big) and then take turns jacking 'it'. When you jack, it feels as if you are doing it with a very thick cock. Best thing is to time it so you both cum in the end at the same time. Awesome.

Have to try that with my buddy - does it matter that you are different sizes
Unregistered ?

Sucking by far. I had not had a cock in my mouth since February of this year until yesterday. Met a guy on Craigslist, we went to a vacant property I have and went at it. His cock sure tasted good and he sucked me dry. Hope to get with him again on a regular basis.
Unregistered ?

I'm with "onan_mann" - - mutual jacking is the hottest - just watching each other blow a load!
eddy Skilled Jackinchatter

830 posts since 2007-03-06
88 year old bisexual from Cocoa
Tough question ... I like a lot of different things. One of my favorites is to take turns. That is; he sucks and plays with mine until I am about to cum. Then we switch and I play and suck his until he is on the edge. We keep switching until we figure we can't stand it anymore. Then, go to a 69 position and cum together.
Horny old men want sex too.
strokinbud Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2008-10-17
64 year old bisexual from Vancouver, BC
Sucking of course... But what is really intense is the right amount of lube and cock-to-cock stroking... YUM!!!wink
Unregistered ?

Pineau said:

That sounds like it would be almost as awesome as docking our cocks in our foreskins... Hot!
johnson Amateur Jackinchatter

371 posts since 2006-03-11
38 year old bisexual from Ohio
My favorite thing is being on the receiving end of all those BJ's you guys love giving. Nothing like blowing my load in an eager mouth.

And after reading these, I definitely want to try some cock-on-cock action, both the lubed type and the two-cocks one-condom technique.
Turn on. Tune in. Drop out.
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
Pineau said:

Sucking and mouth edging are at the top of my list; but I love cock to cock jacking like this. A Magnum XL condom is good to use for this. It can be tough to get to cum at the same time, 'cause, for me, this feels too good; but if your bud cums first, you not only get to watch him shoot, but feel his warm load go all over your dick........ awesome feeling!
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
Bifootguy19 Novice Jackinchatter

15 posts since 2008-01-27
36 year old curious
i love 69ing but i am really into giving eachother footjobs too
anyone else try that before? i love jerking off a guy with the soles of my feet and getting the same in return
Unregistered ?

Removed
Page: of 26   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Whats your favorite thing to do with another guy