JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » 'Hatewanks'?
Page: < prev  of 20   next > 
BevCallardWanker Skilled Jackinchatter

657 posts since 2021-06-09
65 year old heterosexual male
splasher said:
All the Kardashians especially Kim and her mother

Miley Cyrus and Beyonce . Cunts

Fiona Bruce, Gabby Logan, Sarah Pascoe and Grace Dent for me but most of all Megan Markle strokeangrystrokeangrystrokeangry
Wanking Addict

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ineedtowank Novice Jackinchatter

91 posts since 2021-01-29
40 year old
oldtosseruk said:
I completely agree that the best hatewanks are over women who've rejected you - at first it's wanking constantly thinking of them being well fucked by a bigger cock tham yours by a man who actually prefers fucking to wanking... But then what makes your cock rock is thinking about them being gangbanged and humiliated in public. Would love a wank with another NL old uk pervert about what we'd do to women we know that have rejected us...

100%. dirty sluts you wouldn't fuck me if I was the last guy on earth get my real filthy hatewanks. Like these fucking whores. Have the filthiest wanks to them. To most of my friends actually. Verbally degrading them as I cum all over their faces

Amy the feminist cumpig

User posted image

Alexia the cockteasing dirty whore

.User posted image

40 year old
Another whore friend of mine that gets filthy hatewanks. Black fat assed busty slut. You can guess how I degrade the one lol. Take my cum you teasing cumpig

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

Unregistered ?

pervert123 said:
I love hate wanks that go on for hours rover chavs and Bimbos etc perfect.
totally agree. Gotta love a hatewank over lil chav wankdolls

Unregistered ?

Bigassmadman1 said:
totally agree. Gotta love a hatewank over lil chav wankdolls

Oh yea a hate wank over a little teen wankdoll thats teasing us with something we shouldnt want but our old perv cocks do

Unregistered ?

I don't do hatewanks. If I'm not interested in fucking them for real then it means I'm not into them and why bother jerking it to a bitch I hate.

Celeblover56 Amateur Jackinchatter

311 posts since 2021-07-22
58 year old male from Southern NH, USA
I'm 56 and haven't had a girlfriend in 16 years. 2 girlfriends my entire life. Since women have always ignored me there is a little hate in all my jerk sessions. Plus I stroke to female celebs who most definitely would want nothing to do with me. I officially gave up years ago, not interested in even trying anymore.

Unregistered ?

Unregistered ?

Amen.

Celeblover56 said:
I'm 56 and haven't had a girlfriend in 16 years. 2 girlfriends my entire life. Since women have always ignored me there is a little hate in all my jerk sessions. Plus I stroke to female celebs who most definitely would want nothing to do with me. I officially gave up years ago, not interested in even trying anymore.

basher Professional Jackinchatter

1046 posts since 2012-06-22
63 year old heterosexual from bristol. uk
Vorderman.

40 year old
https://i.postimg.cc/prr74Vd5/11079572-10155409335825224-739484030274352962-o.jpg

CrashDavis Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2019-10-23
42 year old
User posted image

Has to be right up there for me. Comes across as such a fake.... up here own arse, but what an arse.

Unregistered ?

Kimmy Granger.

She comes off as one of those arrogant, catty, vapid girlie-girls who never shut up, whine, and turn on someone over the smallest thing. They are utterly immature and I avoid them like the plague.

I'm going to jack off to her, soon. All I can think about is her tight ass.

Kimmy Granger Punished for Stealing

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

luvheels Skilled Jackinchatter

611 posts since 2007-03-16
59 year old heterosexual transgender female from Canada
That just makes it hotter. My sister's friend is a stuck up cunt who thinks she's better than everyone else. She's not even very attractive, but it's so hot to imagine grabbing onto her head and fucking her mouth then pulling out and cumming all over her face.

Shieldwolf said:
I don't do hatewanks. If I'm not interested in fucking them for real then it means I'm not into them and why bother jerking it to a bitch I hate.
No heel is too high

nickstroking Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2014-05-17
41 year old heterosexual from Perth, Western Australia
Brie Larson tits and smug attitude. Rose McGowan is hyprocritical a slut. Paris Hilton, need I say more. Kirsten Dunst is a smug homely mature now. Was only hot when young. All good ones...

Jessica Ardern since the pandemic! Love to hatewank to her voice and stupid teeth. Speaking of horse faces? Yeah love to wank over Sarah Jessica Parker, too.

Love to have disgusting hatewanks to all the notable 'me too' virtue signal bitches in Hollywood who once they went past 40 got selfish and decided to make the world crappier, spoil so much of the legacy of movies and everyone just laps up and champions their victim shit. Using their "identity as a woman" to try lecture society, lecture men on how to behave even though they gladly screwed their way to the top when it suited them in the 90's and 2000's?! Lol Fuck off. Hatewank list grew a lot after 2017.

I really didn't like Paris Hilton for the longest time but now I succumb to a good hatewank once every few months. She really was the first instawhore. Before her time. And that's now awesome to reflect on. And see her STILL exploiting and modifying her looks more boldly now. Displaying her vapid bimbo persona to show being eyecandy as her only redeeming quality!

Some average women who friendzoned me (when I was visually out of their league) go on my hatelist, and random girls who annoy me but still have kinda undeniably fuckable tits or ass or both...

Page: < prev  of 20   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » 'Hatewanks'?