JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » 'Hatewanks'?
Page: < prev  of 20   next > 
jonjo3283 Amateur Jackinchatter

384 posts since 2016-08-25

Some fantastic shouts for this particular subject. I always find these few generally get hate spunk from me.

Cher Lloyd

User posted image

Georgia May Foote

User posted image

Michelle Keegan

User posted image

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

No idea who any of them are, but they look like natural hatewank targets. For me nothing beats a good hatewank with a guy that feels the same.

jonjo3283 said:
Some fantastic shouts for this particular subject. I always find these few generally get hate spunk from me.

Cher Lloyd

User posted image

Georgia May Foote

User posted image

Michelle Keegan

User posted image

Berstu Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2017-05-30
48 year old
Cher Lloyd yeah total hatewank target but not really Georgia and def not michelle, had many enjoyable wanks to her also fucking the wife with some of Michelle's lipsy dresses on

AssPlayAce Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2016-04-17
38 year old
A nice hatewank is fun. I love to hate Sarah Michelle Gellar. It is common knowledge and a known fact her fans and co-worker actors alike have commented and documented she is a total bitch. I think her face is so damn hot...seriously what a SNOB.
User posted image
How could u not wanna hate fuck this
User posted image

And when they are this slutty , bitchy, and stuck up, i can't help but wanna fuck the snob outta them. What I really wanna do is pin her down and eat her ass til i cum.
User posted image

User posted image

User posted image
msg me....more where these cum from hehe
For my last meal , I wish to be served Avril Lavigne's asshole.

punkbass Amateur Jackinchatter

144 posts since 2012-02-07
59 year old curious from Arkansas
As a teenager I jacked off daily to the lady next door. I fantasized about skipping school, hooking up and fucking each other senseless. In real life I couldn't stand her. Even today I get hard thinking of fucking that mean cold-hearted woman.
...mwm seeking like-minded friends...

celebdebaser Amateur Jackinchatter

268 posts since 2012-11-27
32 year old heterosexual male from UK
Love a good hatewank, as long as the bitch is hot it really just adds to the pleasure. Cheryl Cole, Lucy Pinder, Kelly Brook, Kardashians, Nicki Minaj, Rita Ora, sky sports news tarts, even Emma Watson after the feminist crap. The kind of sluts you can't stand but desperately want to skullfuck.
Skype id: swilliams4921

Voyeur77 Amateur Jackinchatter

236 posts since 2015-12-29
47 year old
Love this post! I posted something similar in the past,
My post was titled, "Stroking to Mean Girls."
Have loved Hatewanks since high school. Find it hotter wanking to someone who is a bitch and also so hot that I could never get her.
Always been kind of a beta. In high school the older guys used to pick on and bully me. Had an older sister who was a cheerleader and had a lot of hot friends always coming over to our house.
Used to hang around them and would try to hit on them but of course had no success. A couple of the hotties used to love to laugh at me when their football player stud bf's would pick on me or they would love to tease me and just act like stuck up bitches, making fun of me and what a loser jerk off addict that I was. (How did they know?)
I still love to jack off to them giggling and calling me a loser. It's amazing that when I am at my horniest and ready to come that thoughts of these mean bitches who I hated always makes me come the hardest.
Now I even get hard anytime a girl acts like a bitch to me. Guess there is just something about "Hatewanks" that I love.

Unregistered ?

There's something about stuck-up celeb bitches these days that inspire hatewanks. For me it started with Paris Hilton, in her slutty teasing outfits. You wanted to fuck her, but not if she enjoyed it grin And the Emma Watson feminist stuff? It's like a red rag to a bull grin

User posted image

celebdebaser said:
Love a good hatewank, as long as the bitch is hot it really just adds to the pleasure. Cheryl Cole, Lucy Pinder, Kelly Brook, Kardashians, Nicki Minaj, Rita Ora, sky sports news tarts, even Emma Watson after the feminist crap. The kind of sluts you can't stand but desperately want to skullfuck.

Booblover Skilled Jackinchatter

600 posts since 2015-08-17
52 year old heterosexual male
I often enjoy a hatewank while thinking of some of the women from work. Some of them are horrible cunts but I still like to wank for them. Maybe it is because they are demeaned by wanking over them.

jackthis20 Skilled Jackinchatter

808 posts since 2014-02-21
50 year old heterosexual male from UK
ooh never tried a hatewank before, I can't stand my ex so might give it a go.

actually add my step mum to that as well.
Big tits jacker

buster101 Skilled Jackinchatter

796 posts since 2013-04-02
45 year old bisexual male

londonhertsguy1 said:
User posted image

yeah luv wanking to this slut

cokslave Novice Jackinchatter

74 posts since 2017-02-10
53 year old bisexual male from chester uk
my manager at work is a big fat dyke, she one ugly bitch.wears overalls and steel toe cap boots, a real mouthy twat, yet,i cant stop wanking off over her
avid wanker, love to xdress. love to see and wank a cock in panties.

Unregistered ?

Love that Cheryl Cole is mentioned numerous times on this thread . . .

Berstu Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2017-05-30
48 year old
Right now enjoying a hatewank for Louise Minchin on bbc breakfast, she's got nipple pokies hmm

wodie Amateur Jackinchatter

187 posts since 2016-04-06
bisexual male from SW England
Anthea Turner is my no.1 all time hate wank. She's a complete airhead who is completely talentless. But- I'd fuck the living daylights out of that petite body even at her age.
Emma Watson is no.2 for me. I've wanked over her for a long time but pretending to be a feminist etc.against exploitation and all and then teasing us all with her body and clothing!!!A great hate wank stroke
Mike I love to accommodate soulmates

Page: < prev  of 20   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » 'Hatewanks'?