JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Anyone ever get aroused just pulling your dick out to pee?
Page: of 1  
curiousissy Novice Jackinchatter

42 posts since 2016-12-19
40 year old curious from South Florida
So I was out for lunch the other day and went to use the public bathroom at the mall. I walked in the mens room and walked up to one of two urinals in the room. An older gentlemen was already at the other.

As i was thumbing my cock out from my briefs and slim-fit black jeans, I brushed my tight little hairless sac in such a way i got really turned on. Then, completely unconsciously, I let out a little sensual moan.

I caught myself by surprise that I had done that and turned to look at the older gentlemen next to me to see one of the naughtiest grins I've ever seen on an older guy. My little prick got immediately hard and I think he noticed that too because the urinals were pretty close with no barriers between and I saw him grin again.

My mind immediately raced to the though of him grabbing me from behind, pulling my pants and underwear down to my knees, and bending me over the sink in front of the mirror. My head was spinning with the sight of his big uncut cock I caught a glimpse of before I lowered my head and blushed. I could swear he might have fulfilled my fantasy if someone didn't just come in the bathroom door at that moment and broke our concentration on each other.

He finished peeing and left and I struggled to put my rock hard little prick back in my pants and left. God, I hope I run into him again.
curiousissy
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

When I take a leak outside I start to as well, the breeze and the sun feel amazing on my cock and balls, and in public urinals if I catch a glimpse of a guys cock I'll start getting hard too
Unregistered ?

Only when my wife is there with me either to watch me pee, have me pee on her, or standing behind me helping me pee.
touching_allowed Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2016-11-13
curious from Europe
The end of my foreskin is shaped in such a way that my pee would splash in all directions. So every time I need to pull my foreskin all the way back so that I get a straight jet of pee on target.
Sometimes it comes out as two jets, one from each corner of my peehole.
Yep, I get aroused.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Anyone ever get aroused just pulling your dick out to pee?