JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Full body erotic massage??
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

Boner2016 said:
Would you be turned on getting a male massage??
Would you let him massage your cock too???
:-)

Yes I would and yes I have.
I like the Asian girls at the AMPs mentioned earlier but have found one parlor with males as an option (yes I did) and three independents
All very good. All but one was willing to receive oral while giving HJ in 69 position so the same as the girls
But with a difference that will have me return
Any of you visiting Northern Virginia should check in with me. More than willing to help
Add a reply Quote this post
Campbelden Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2021-09-30
27 year old bisexual male
I also would like to try this pleasant kind of massage with sexy girl
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
bertanen Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2021-09-01
36 year old
I also don't care who will give me a sensual massage. I'm bisexual. I liked to enjoy the touch of both men and women. And it's better if several people do it. Imagine being stroked all over your body. Your skin is smeared with fragrant oil for you. You are pleased. I think a sensual massage orgasm is the best feeling ever. It's always like this when I come to tantric massage london sessions. This studio is the best place I could pay money for pleasure. How many videos have I watched with girls and such a massage! After such videos, I became a fan of tantrism!
YelidaDala Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2022-06-13
27 year old
If you like men, then it's better to go to some spa salon where they do male erotic massage; I think you will like this experience. I have never had the experience of an erotic massage with a man because I like it better when a beautiful girl with big tits makes me feel good. The last time I went for an erotic massage in this salon ladybirdsweb.co.uk. Although I am very interested in your thread, I may like the erotic massage that a man does to me more! It will be necessary to find out if there is a salon somewhere nearby where such services are provided grin
Unregistered ?

Sounds amazing. I must look one up and go for it. A light spanking too? &#128521;
troutdog Amateur Jackinchatter

323 posts since 2012-08-22
64 year old curious male from Washington state
Back in the old days. The 70's and the 80's, there used to be a lot of Korean massage parlors. They specialized in incredible teasing massage. These cute little brown skinned ladies knew how and where to touch You. Sometimes they used used oil and sometimes they used powder. I really preferred the powder. Soft warm hands sliding up the back of Your thighs until they reached Your Balls. It felt incredible to have My balls fondled from behind. They would take their time caressing the cheeks of Your Ass. Then they would slide their soft powdered fingers under neath the Balls and run a path up between Your Cheeks to Your Ass. Then slide back down to the balls. Repeating this for an hour or so. The pleasure of this was incredible. Eventually they would have You roll over for a Happy Finish. Her slippery oiled hands tenderly slowly stroking You toward Climax. It always made Me Cum Hard. I usually shot Cum up across My chest.
Now 40 years later. I love to use these techniques on other Men. I know how incredible it feels. It can give You a certain sense of power to bring another Man intense pleasure like this. Now days it is hard to make contact with like minded Men who would be open to having their body pleasured in secret. I really prefer to finish a Man with My lips and Tongue. Then I get to experience His intense Orgasm from the other side. Feeling His body become tense and tremble. Suddenly He groans as Jet after Jet of Hot thick Sperm floods My mouth. I love to feel each jet of Sperm hit My Tongue. Afterward He is left spent, and I am left trembling with lust. I wish I could find Men in the Northwest who would let Me do this to them.
Searching for a Cock to EDGE
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Full body erotic massage??