JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Men who want their wives to cheat
Page: of 1  
Sexaddict1982 Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2017-07-28
42 year old heterosexual male
Hi,

I'm Grant and a married man from the UK in my 30's. Have been married for 3 years now and I am on here looking to speak and talk with men who are also aroused at the thought of their wife having casual sex with other men or are interested in other men's wives.

I enjoy showing clothed pictures of her and some more discrete ones but really looking for someone to chat to and to explore naughty ideas that may involve my wife.

Not looking for instant chat room chat which is why i'm posting, looking to get in touch with dead gen guys...Skype would be the best way to chat once exchanged a few messages.

Either PM me or reply on the post

Talk soon

Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

bassman7 Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2015-12-28
64 year old male from Near London UK
Sexaddict1982 said:
Hi,

I'm Grant and a married man from the UK in my 30's. Have been married for 3 years now and I am on here looking to speak and talk with men who are also aroused at the thought of their wife having casual sex with other men or are interested in other men's wives.

I enjoy showing clothed pictures of her and some more discrete ones but really looking for someone to chat to and to explore naughty ideas that may involve my wife.

Not looking for instant chat room chat which is why i'm posting, looking to get in touch with dead gen guys...Skype would be the best way to chat once exchanged a few messages.

Either PM me or reply on the post

Talk soon

Hi Grant
IF shes into other men, and youre on board, then it isnt cheating.
It is exciting , I think, for you to explore this with here. There are plenty of couples who swing, or even have multiple on going relationships, (polyamory) .

I have been the 2nd man in such a setup and it was fantastic!

Where in the Uk are you ? Has she expressed any interest ?
started at 6 and seldom stopped. kik - martin_y85172
thrill Amateur Jackinchatter

380 posts since 2015-12-24
44 year old heterosexual
I love it when my wife bangs other guys. there's literally no more intense turn on for me than her making another man cum.
I love getting off to my wife with men of all ages.
cbusjacker Skilled Jackinchatter

802 posts since 2015-07-24
69 year old from columbus ohio
Now that my wife is finally cheating on me i am hard and jacking constantly when she goes out.
bassman7 Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2015-12-28
64 year old male from Near London UK
I meet a female friend for coffee, not sure if more than friends will happen. But she said today theres a young guy that she works with who is 'nice' , and i know she meant she fancied him a bit, I (my cock) imagined me and him dating her ! :-) yum
started at 6 and seldom stopped. kik - martin_y85172
Brandnewstart13 Amateur Jackinchatter

104 posts since 2016-05-31
43 year old male
I love the thought of my wife doing another guy or 2. I know she won't but I love to chat about it. Brandnewstart69 ok kik if anyone wants to chat
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
Ex wife #2 had a habit of inviting old "friends" to come visit during my peak workload seasons. I'd be gone for 14-16 hours a day, some times over night. Finally dawned on me after the second year that she was getting pounded by these guys while I was away and then making like nothing was out of the ordinary when I got back. Interesting emotions having a civil dinner across the table from a guy that you know was fucking your wife just a few hours before...and was probably going to nail her again tomorrow.
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
adamseekingeve Amateur Jackinchatter

161 posts since 2014-09-08
curious male
We've been married for over twenty years and I've asked her several times to try it. Only once did she agree but then passed out because she was dead drunk. Lol
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Men who want their wives to cheat