JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Always curious but never seem to experiment
Page: < prev  of 9   next > 
Unregistered ?

im the same, think about it a lot, and chat and sometimes mic, never done it, except when I was in hs with a hot horny friend, jizz a lot chatting and fantasizing about it tho
Add a reply Quote this post
Travelinguy Amateur Jackinchatter

147 posts since 2013-10-02
43 year old curious from missouri
I was curious from an early age...I have always been more of a masturbator than looking for sex...it became almost an art to get the best orgasms possible and that mean searching for new things to try and being willing for the greater orgasm. I tried anal play, tasting my own cum and then one day it occurred to me that is kinda what two guys would do. That was in my late teens and I was almost 40 before I finally tried it. After YEARS of doing the whole chickening out thing I had the perfect scenario...a hotel room, incredibly horny and I finally went for it...I still cannot really believe I did it. If a person wants to try it they should.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I felt like that for a while,untilI was parked up at my local walking area this older gentleman walked past my car,I watched him,then returned when into the woods opposite me undone his trousers got his cock out and was playing with himself,nobody was about so I thought go for it,I got out approached him,I was very nervous,I asked him whether I could help him with that he said sure so I grabbed his cock and started tugging it,I've always had a thing of I wonder what a cock is like to suck,so I nervously dropped to my knees and sucked him,I gagged at first,to me his cock felt like rubber,anyway I stood up,then he went down on me,and he made me cum in his mouth,I wanted to pull out,but i said i was about to cum he grabbed my bum pulled me closer to him,as i climaxed in his mouth.After that experience i wanted more,and yes I've had more experiences :-)
ithinkimbi Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2020-02-10
33 year old
That is freaking hot. That how I wish I could have my first experience. A guy that just takes my cock and shows me it's ok to have pleasure with another man...
elleandsaoirse Novice Jackinchatter

61 posts since 2019-10-05
49 year old curious male from NY
A hotel fap to Chloe would be nice.

User posted image
horndoggie6 Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2019-12-27
56 year old curious male
I'd like to go for it, but don't have the first idea how to hook up. So much to anticipate. How big, how fat, uncut or cut, top or bottom, how does cum taste. I have a lot to learn.
shybuttcurious
onlybyhand Skilled Jackinchatter

765 posts since 2015-05-21
77 year old curious male from United Kingdom
For me, my "curiosity" was well satisfied by appointments with masters for helping, advising, improving, disciplining and correcting my masturbating habit. I learned a lot about my body, mentally and physically, found my limits, didn't have to go beyond them..
Older mature male, good hand trained 7.5+, short flexible foreskin, glans often uncovered.
m4rk84uk Amateur Jackinchatter

214 posts since 2019-10-09
39 year old male from UK
yeah same here think about it on here or chat rooms depends
rubbing it while reading this...
Unregistered ?

elleandsaoirse said:
A hotel fap to Chloe would be nice.

User posted image

Get a blowjob while looking at Chloe pics. It will blow your mind.

stroke
Unregistered ?

ithinkimbi said:
That is freaking hot. That how I wish I could have my first experience. A guy that just takes my cock and shows me it's ok to have pleasure with another man...

Find yourself a cock loving cum addict and you will have some pretty epic orgasms.
HandjobMania Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2020-02-06
curious male from UK
That was a turn on, not had the opportunity for such an experience but I think about it often.

Shak1999 said:
I felt like that for a while,untilI was parked up at my local walking area this older gentleman walked past my car,I watched him,then returned when into the woods opposite me undone his trousers got his cock out and was playing with himself,nobody was about so I thought go for it,I got out approached him,I was very nervous,I asked him whether I could help him with that he said sure so I grabbed his cock and started tugging it,I've always had a thing of I wonder what a cock is like to suck,so I nervously dropped to my knees and sucked him,I gagged at first,to me his cock felt like rubber,anyway I stood up,then he went down on me,and he made me cum in his mouth,I wanted to pull out,but i said i was about to cum he grabbed my bum pulled me closer to him,as i climaxed in his mouth.After that experience i wanted more,and yes I've had more experiences :-)
Mature bi-curious wanker
Unregistered ?

Similar situation here, I'm 34 and have been strongly curious about finding a buddy and get so hard thinking about it, the problem is that my GF lives with and makes it difficult to plan a meet up, I was chatting to a few in my area but they get annoyed always talking about a meet up and not being able to make it work, for me I need to build up enough trust because you ultimately are letting them know who you are upon the meet up and that's a ton of trust not to mention when we are all worked up talking about when we bust a nut that "desire" passes quickly. Only to return later.
I think you just have to have the urge over and over tell the odds line up just right that you follow through with it and if the buddy can hang in there long enough it could be pretty epic to have a jerk off buddy that's local!

My Kik is : Ratchetit
JJSheffield Skilled Jackinchatter

988 posts since 2015-10-23
bisexual male from Sheffield uk
Been so long since I had a fling with a guy in my youth. We'd do all sorts of exploring, wanking sucking etc. My favourite was 69 when we both came together. Fucking years ago now and I know nothing like that will ever happen again probably but fuck it gets me hard just talking about it.
Sheffield area UK pan and anti negativity.
Unregistered ?

horndoggie6 said:
dream of being experienced but afraid to be found out

I met a guy on here we jerked off grabbed each others cock and that was that. My first time just do it.
Problem is very few guys have their location so hard to figure where they are located. Guys stop hiding.
Unregistered ?

So your location and maybe somebody will let it happen.
Page: < prev  of 9   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Always curious but never seem to experiment