JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Just ordered my first Flesh Light. I'm excited!
Page: of 3   next > 
JimmyK0621 Amateur Jackinchatter

200 posts since 2015-11-11
40 year old heterosexual
I ordered a classic Flesh Light mouth model. I was a day late for the 15-20% sale, but still, mine's was $64.95 altogether and included free shipping and handling.

So....did I make a wise purchase? Can I expect days, months and years of even better masturbating?

I CAN'T WAIT to try it out. All the pleasure I'm gonna have using my Flesh Light over the Kardashian sisters + Kendall & Kylie Jenner. The HOT, AWESOME, Interracial sex the Kardashian sisters + Kendall & Kylie Jenner have....taking that Big Black Cock

PLUS....The SEXY, BALL DRAINING image of Ariana Grande getting her holes piston'd by muscular, well hung Brothas. That Big Black Cock is turning her Sicilian pussy in to a Windsock...and I LOVE IT strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ypipes Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2015-07-25
54 year old male
be sure to share, let a friend use it too!
and let us see some pictures of your fantasy fucks!
getnoff Professional Jackinchatter

1241 posts since 2006-12-20
65 year old
Man you're gonna love it! ITs the closest to the real thing I've ever found. Better than your hand for jackin. Be careful bro, that thing will drain you quick - take your time with it, fuck it hard - oh and use lots of lube!

Tell us about your first fuck in it man!
HarDikRican Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2017-07-21
46 year old heterosexual male from San Diego
Congratulations, Mine has the mouth , and I can honestly say that it was just like the real thing ! It was so good I had to throw it away because I didn't want to become addicted to it, literally !
REAL MEN EAT PUSSY !!!
Unregistered ?

Enjoy and don't forget to update us!
Unregistered ?

Make a video of the first time and share it here...
Unregistered ?

Be sure to warm it up well for your first use. Cold vs warm is like day & night with them and will make a huge difference to your initial opinion of it. I'd also recommend keeping the fleshlight stationary and fucking it as opposed to using with your hand. Lube choice/amount makes a big difference too. Enjoy!

40 year old heterosexual
Spag said:
Be sure to warm it up well for your first use. Cold vs warm is like day & night with them and will make a huge difference to your initial opinion of it. I'd also recommend keeping the fleshlight stationary and fucking it as opposed to using with your hand. Lube choice/amount makes a big difference too. Enjoy!

Thanks. Got a couple questions....

What's the best way to warm it up? Do I let it sit at room temperature?

Also, what's the best type or brand of lube to get for it?

I'm so psyched! When that bad boy gets to my doorstep, it will be working overtime strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke
Boris21 Enlightened Jackinchatter

2530 posts since 2016-11-28
28 year old bisexual male
You want it at body temp. Just put it in some warm water for 4-5 minutes. AS for lube...I use Ky or astroglide for the first cum. After that your spunk makes a great lube. When you're done cumming in it be sure to rinse it out completely. Happy FL fucking...you'll LOVE it! It feels just like pussy. stroke strokestrokestrokestrokestroke

40 year old heterosexual
Boris21 said:
You want it at body temp. Just put it in some warm water for 4-5 minutes. AS for lube...I use Ky or astroglide for the first cum. After that your spunk makes a great lube. When you're done cumming in it be sure to rinse it out completely. Happy FL fucking...you'll LOVE it! It feels just like pussy. stroke strokestrokestrokestrokestroke

Thanks so much for the advice. With all this in mind, I'm going to buy some KY gel tommorow. Should be cheaper and easier to get than Astroglide gel. I'm so excited I'm finally getting a Fleshlight, I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve!
Unregistered ?

Any water based lube. I prefer astroglide. Rinse with water when done, use an antibactetial "toy cleaner" and let it air dry. Powder it up with plain old corn starch before putting it back in the canister. The fleshlight revitalizing powder is just 100% corn starch. Argo is way cheaper.

40 year old heterosexual
I definitely will. Thanks!

40 year old heterosexual
ukldnguy said:
Enjoy and don't forget to update us!

I definitely will. Thanks!
Unregistered ?

I doubt you'll regret your decision ! laugh

I didn't wank by hand for months after getting mine - I definitely found the orgasms to be more intense.

I also found that I don't get sore when using one, so could 'go again' fairly soon after if I was in the mood. Just make sure you use a water-based lube with it.

I've had my Ice Lady Crystal fleshlight for over 8 years now and, while I've had a regular partner for the last few years, we don't live together so it still gets occasional use wink

I never warm mine up as it warms up pretty quickly when I start fucking it (!) and I've never bothered with cornstarch either but I do rinse it out thoroughly with water afterwards and let it air-dry - mine is fine even after all this time, although the clear (ice) appearance has discoloured slightly with age, I presume.

Look forward to hearing about your experiences !
ready2launch Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2006-04-27
heterosexual
Keep us posted ! Want to get one as well. What texture did you order ?
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Just ordered my first Flesh Light. I'm excited!