JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » What else do you slip in there?
Page: of 3   next > 
joey_b Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2006-02-18
61 year old heterosexual
Hi ladies ... I've encourged my wife to use other things to masturbate with ... the only thing that witnessed her using in her pussy was a candle. What else have you used? What did you like best as an alternate dildo?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Federica Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2005-08-15
from uk
cucumber
mack2334 Amateur Jackinchatter

214 posts since 2006-02-07
71 year old heterosexual from chicago area
how about a banana?
jackdiddlysquat Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2006-03-14
41 year old heterosexual from New Zealand
Hey Federica!

Tell us about the cucumber , how big? Did you enjoy? Was it cold?

How does it rate against a cock?
My penis oozes its wrath like a turgid toothpaste tube.
Unregistered ?

Vegetables are nice alright...cucumbers, carrots, etc. Carrots are nice, first peeling them clean so wet and slippery... they can be immediately eaten during the masturbation process and tasting oneself on the carrot. Also have used a hair brush as well as electric tooth brush motor...with or without the brush attachment. The brush can be used directly on your clit. Without the brush the motor can be inserted inside so as to enjoy the vibrating internally, as well as externally. Oh, once I used a turkey baster filled with moosehead beer and gradually squeezed the beer into myself as I was penetrating in and out. Sounds sort of disgusting, but the guy I masturbated with liked his beer and would lick me from time to time during the process of masturbating together. I know ...why ruin the taste of a good pussy! But it was kinky and nice. Another really really really good one is, when masturbating together with a guy, I love to sit face to face or laying crotch to crotch with him, legs intertwined, with his balls stuffed up inside my pussy (sometimes that's hard to do...sometimes impossible, just depends on the size of his testicles and how loose, how well he's hanging at the time as to how easily his balls can be inserted. Gotta be careful!)Do one testicle at a time, of course, and make sure his balls are well lubricated. Then holding his balls snuggly inside in my pussy's grasp, I'll rub my clit as he jerks off, all the while watching one another. You'll both feel a very erotic tugging between you as you masturbate. It is such a turn on and you can both have an orgasm(s) like you wouldn't believe! Go slow and be very carefull, inserting as well as when he pulls his balls back out, it can hurt him! Give yourself time to relax girls so you can allow your vaginal muscles to open up, allowing him to slowly pull himself out. Let him do all the pulling apart. If still well lubricated, they'll pop right out!
Hot4Cock Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2006-03-26
curious from Upstate:
[b][/b]oh boy...so many interesting toys to play with. Love the cucumber.
Vivian Amateur Jackinchatter

133 posts since 2005-08-16
40 year old bisexual from California
Hmm a store bought vibrator seems so much more reasonable and practical. confused
Seduce my mind and you can have my body, find my soul and I'm yours forever.
Anna Skilled Jackinchatter
Eat, Sleep, Fuck
958 posts since 2004-10-23
heterosexual from USA
I sure hope you're washing everything you're playing with and inserting before AND after play time. I also hope you're using condoms on many of those items as they don't seem to be sanitary.

Also, beer in your pussy? You're just asking for a yeast infection, dear. Careful what you're stuffing up in there.
Website and Chatroom Administrator
Unregistered ?

JackinChat Staff MemberUnregistered's Avatar
oh yeah, I'm carefull with all Anna... thanks. all's cleaned good and the beer thing i douched soon there after so nothing became of that.
Eat, Sleep, Fuck
heterosexual from USA
Douching also isn't a good idea (though, granted, in that situation I can TOTALLY understand). It flushes out all the "good" bacteria that your vagina needs.
Unregistered ?

I'm gonna have ta come to you for any technical advice... you're pretty knowledged on things, for sure! What do you charge for consultations? wink Thanx again!
Watch4theQuiet1s Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2006-04-08
40 year old curious from Toledo, OH
The only thing I ever really enjoyed besides cock and a vibe was a carrot, warmed in the microwave first, then slipped into a condom. My boyfriend was doing the thrusting with it, and it almost felt real. (And no, no one ate it after. Ick.)
Eat, Sleep, Fuck
heterosexual from USA
No Donna, I don't grin
Unregistered ?

I was just joking Anna about "consultations"... but not joking about the fact that you are very knowledged on stuff. And that's kool... I like reading your posts, you're a kool person! I hope Ben appreciates your intellegence... I think he probably does! Good 'smarts' always make a person sexier besides making them a better person in general!
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
I appreciate every aspect of Anna.
I'm just a guy
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » What else do you slip in there?