JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Addicted to jacking off to a friend of 10 + years
Page: of 1  
ILoveMallorie Amateur Jackinchatter

130 posts since 2017-06-10
36 year old
Hey just like the title says i've been in love with my female "best friend" since I first met her in high school. She has sent me nudes. She has sent me teasing pics. I've sniffed her panties. I've slept in bed with her. But she just won't cross the relationship line.

So the end result is that i've jacked off to her more than any other girl on the planet. We're both nearing our thrities and she's still absolutely gorgeous. I have ignored girlfriends just to talk to her or jack off to her pictures.

Does anyone else have something similar or want to chat? I'm totally obsessed with her but I kind of like it.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Not that obsessed, but I have pictures and stuff saved of girls I've know for 10+ years and still jerk off to old and new pics of them
Unregistered ?

I've had similar experiences, but nothing that lasted that long. Love to chat with you sometime about it. I can't imagine what you're going through. Sounds like my cock would be raw all the time with a friend like that! wink

36 year old
Haha yeah I jack off far more than I ever wanted to because of her. I really enjoy it now. Like when she puts up a new instagram picture i'll make myself cum no matter what i'm doing. I've definitely thought about her a lot while having sex too.
stevepleasure Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2017-03-16
62 year old curious male from UK
I have known a very sexy 30 year old for the last 10 years and although she don't see me as a fuck buddy I wear and wank in her undies on a regular basis. even worn them on cam so everyone can see me wankin in her panties and stockings. I love her to bits but that friendship line will probably never get crossed. love wanking over her so much though. shared lots of pics of her on unsee too for others to wank over.stroke
https://appear.in/groupjerking
Unregistered ?

PM me on skype to swap stories

someguycalleddosser

36 year old
http://3rfc.com/968947

wearing her panties today. going to see her this evening. i know it's weird but she's talking badly about my current girlfriend via text and i really like it.
Unregistered ?

Holy shit! She is amazing! You lucky bastard! Lol
Unregistered ?

I still wank over the memories of an old school friend over thirty-five years ago! strokestroke
bobby27 Amateur Jackinchatter

420 posts since 2017-05-28
46 year old
Fuck! the body on it!! i'd love to smell her knickers, do you jack off into her knickers?
dcool233 Amateur Jackinchatter

125 posts since 2016-07-05
35 year old heterosexual male
would love to cam/c2c or maybe tribute her sometime. skype: cool.dude135
stevepleasure Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2017-03-16
62 year old curious male from UK
I would be wearing her panties too. love to wear them when talking to the person, such a turn on, then a good cum load in them after. sorry if I sound weird, but just feels so goodstroke
https://appear.in/groupjerking

36 year old
stevepleasure said:
I would be wearing her panties too. love to wear them when talking to the person, such a turn on, then a good cum load in them after. sorry if I sound weird, but just feels so goodstroke

yup i do this. going to see her again on Wednesday and can't wait!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Addicted to jacking off to a friend of 10 + years