JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Where do you guys like to cum on a girls body??
Page: < prev  of 5  
Fang16z Novice Jackinchatter

97 posts since 2014-03-25
41 year old heterosexual male from San Diego
Agreed. Right in the mouth and down her throat...preferably while I'm holding the back of her head and my cock is buried so deep down her throat that my pubes are pushing against her lips.
If it's ON her body somewhere, I prefer on her mouth, lips and face. Otherwise I insist that my cum goes inside her.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
earloftexas12 Amateur Jackinchatter

406 posts since 2015-11-21
77 year old bisexual from DFW Texas
acravingforcum said:
Always loved cumming on the lower portion of her back and her ass.

LOVE this area of her body to shoot my cum on as I am "HOT DOGGING" her sweet asscrack ! ! !
Earl
g1e23 Amateur Jackinchatter

374 posts since 2016-02-03
75 year old heterosexual male from Tarrant county Texas
Cum on her boobs, nipples and stomach
rubber glove lover
AssPlayAce Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2016-04-17
38 year old
right ON the asshole..love to paint hot girls right on their bumhole.
For my last meal , I wish to be served Avril Lavigne's asshole.
charoniii Amateur Jackinchatter

172 posts since 2017-10-10
curious male
I had an ex that used to like me to fuck her ass cheeks as she lay on her stomach. Never let me in her ass hole - just up and down between her cheeks. She had a very tight little ass and I always ended up cumming from it - all over her lower back. A bit strange, but it was very hot at the time.
LOVELADIES Professional Jackinchatter

1726 posts since 2015-09-01
53 year old heterosexual male from Midwest USA
I love cumming deep inside her pussy!
I love jacking to the ladies and for the ladies.
bluesfan49 Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2017-03-20
56 year old
in her mouth then have her drip half of it down her chin and then onto her tits, then swallow the rest as she rubs the cum all over her tits
danblowers79 Novice Jackinchatter

32 posts since 2015-07-09
44 year old curious from Derbyshire
Tits for sure but also mouth, face and inside!
Baggsy2010 Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2012-09-22
76 year old curious male from England
Definitely in her mouth. It took a long long time to persuade her to let me do it, and even now, she has to be in the right frame of mind, so I never know for sure until it gets close to the end.
She knows from my body language when I'm about to cum. Most time's she backs off and finished me by hand over my belly or onto her chest/tits). But those times she doesn't back off are awesome. As soon as I know she's going to do it, I grip her head and fuck her mouth and relish every second of it.
I make less cum these days now I'm older so that makes it easier for her.
FleshlightPro Professional Jackinchatter

1831 posts since 2013-09-07
heterosexual from Albany ny
My fav place to shoot my loads is on my wife and fuck buddy face The wifey love for me to shoot my ropes of cum all over her face and she always wants to do the same to me when I make her squirt Now my fuck buddy is not into me shooting on her face that much and I think thats what makes shooting on her waiting mug hotter to me. For the past year or so she makes me cream pie her tight Cunt starts by me shooting 2 or 3 ropes inside of her then I pull out and she holds her Cunt open and I jack the rest of my load into her gaping pussy. We both love watching my cum shooting unto her Cunt
Always up and ready to cam with buds
Fappy_Go_Fucky Amateur Jackinchatter

486 posts since 2013-09-30
59 year old curious male from Fort Collins, Colorado
My first 'real' girlfriend must have been allergic to latex, although we didn't know at the time that that was 'a thing'. She responded very badly to condoms (we called them 'rubbers' back then). So we did the irresponsible early-80s-horny-youngsters thing and I always rode bareback. She was pretty easy-going about most things and I'd already cum in her mouth and her ass multiple times before she ever even considered letting me into her pussy. Saving herself for the right person apparently covers about 2/3 to 3/3 of the options.

First couple of times were pretty rough because of the allergy but one night, after a hot and heavy petting session, we went without and all was magic. I had her on her back, legs tucked up and when I felt myself about to cum, I pulled out, leaned over her, stroked it a couple of times and let go. I filled her navel and left a trail down her lower belly to her lovely little, dark-haired bush. After that, when I was close, I'd pull a little sooner and while I stroked those lost few strokes myself, she'd finger herself, and I'd come on her belly, hand, and bush. We're lucky we never got pregnant from her fingers. Every since, that's been my favorite. Navel, belly, and bush. Unless she's shaved, then I kinda prefer doggy-style, with a finish up her back and down her crack.
Page: < prev  of 5  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Where do you guys like to cum on a girls body??