JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Why most women don't like to cam
Page: of 1  
thickboner4u Professional Jackinchatter

1030 posts since 2008-10-07
70 year old curious from KY
...at least that's been my experience. Many say they would like to watch me masturbate...but very few ever have a cam and those that say they do seldom if ever will use it. Ladies do you have a cam and use it? If not why not? Thanks
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Anna Skilled Jackinchatter
Eat, Sleep, Fuck
958 posts since 2004-10-23
heterosexual from USA
I have a cam but I don't use it. It's connected to my laptop screen so I can't very well use it and chat at the same time. Besides, I very very rarely masturbate at my computer.

It's a hassle, to be honest.
Website and Chatroom Administrator
Unregistered ?

JackinChat Staff MemberUnregistered's Avatar
I do masturbate on cam a good bit...I'm just picky about who i do it with there has to be a real interest on my part to let you see me. Basically I gotta be comfortable with you. I think the reason I enjoy it though is that I like being watched it turns me on knowing someone can see me doing something so personal.
SeamRider-F Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2008-11-15
curious from Ely, Minnesota
Hm... I remember the good ole' days back in the 90's when I was in college and chatting was so brand new. The Internet was fairly new. I remember my friend had a sexy picture of Kevin Spacey on her dorm door (we both think he's hot... I know he's not into women but he's still so hot with those laugh lines and OMG but anyway) I asked her where she got the picture and she said, "The Internet." I asked, "What's the Internet?" and then an addiction began. LOL

My point, though, is how truly fun it was to mind-fuck someone through words only. NO cam... no voice. Just words, hot heavy naughty dirty fuck words. Those were the days. I used to hang in fun adult forum place... well I was pretty popular there wink I had some of the best orgasms going back and forth chatting with people, just working up my chat partner by explaining how I was masturbating myself... the sounds I made, how my juices tasted on my hands, how wet I was... what I was imagining doing to him. And when I read words like "stroking frantically now thinking of slipping inside you..." OMG I could come and come.

So- now... fast forward 15 years. There is NO chat. There is no imagination. It is all instant gratification. See pussy=ejaculating. Nope- that's not for me. I LOVE seeing cock on cam, I do... but it is the icing on the cake. I want to be aroused by the sexiest part of the human body first- the mind. I want to get to the point via chatting where if that man on the other end was across town I would drive Hell bent for leather to meet him and fuck his brains out. When I'm at that point the substitute for fucking would be to bust out the cam and finger-fuck myself while watching him, hearing him... and coming together.

If I can find a man willing to take his time and do that then maybe I'd use a cam. Sadly enough it's all "cam/mic?" and nothing more these days so I don't cam anymore.

And believe me- oh I used to! In my mind I can still remember how conditioned I was because when I would hear that little ringing noise from... oh what was it??? Netmeeting! That little ring tone today would make me cream my jeans instantly if I heard it. It meant something fun was right around the cyber corner.

So there is my long-winded explanation as to why I no longer cam.

Blows Gently~
Unregistered ?

My sentiments exactly, SeamRider.
ssindelaware Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2006-12-28
71 year old
What you're saying seems to be a mystery to a lot of guys. You're saying sex is a personal, intimate thing. Lotsa guys don't feel that way. They have a burning impersonal cock and want it to squirt-partly for the pleasure and partly for the relief so they can think about something else.
SeamRider-F Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2008-11-15
curious from Ely, Minnesota
Right ssindelaware, and this is why most women don't want to cam! LOL. If a man wants to get his rocks off in an instant then he should call a 900 number or pay someone on-line. Cyber is supposed to be mutual, not come and run.
Blows Gently~
Unregistered ?

Gawd dang... I don't believe this!

ssindelaware said:
What you're saying seems to be a mystery to a lot of guys. You're saying sex is a personal, intimate thing. Lotsa guys don't feel that way. They have a burning impersonal cock and want it to squirt-partly for the pleasure and partly for the relief so they can think about something else.
NBGuy Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2008-11-16
48 year old
It's true...actually the best times I've ever had on cam have been after I have gotten to know the person (as best as you can online) and sex wasn't the first topic of discussion. Then as time goes on the flirting starts...then you realize you are both into the same thing.

I actually never knew women wanted to see a cock on cam...figured it was more guys who were into the visual thing.

But...now I have a couple of friends who sometimes we chat about whatever, other times we "get it on"...lol.

Better than the quick fix...you never know who is watching (or recording) you.
slipjerker Amateur Jackinchatter

221 posts since 2008-07-09
77 year old heterosexual from Dallas, TX
yep, Seamrider-F has it like it used to be . . . hehe . . .

"And believe me- oh I used to! In my mind I can still remember how conditioned I was because when I would hear that little ringing noise from... oh what was it??? Netmeeting! That little ring tone today would make me cream my jeans instantly if I heard it. It meant something fun was right around the cyber corner."

all this 'cam' stuff started with good, ol' Netmeeting . . . . lol amazed MS never envisioned it would get used in THAT way and when it WAS, they quit supporting it! but it was too late by then . . . hehe . . . those of us who used to contact each other via Netmeeting will never forget 'that' sound . . . I remember dropping everything to run to the puter cuz I had a 'call' . . . . lol laugh

remember, there was no "IM chat" back then . . it didn't exist yet . . . except for a program called "PowWow" from Tribal Fusion . . . which was the forerunner of 'instant chat' and when my on-line game at the time ('The Realm') was down, we'd all jump on PowWow and talk about the game until the servers came back up again . . . hehe . . . they eventually sold their program to AOL and it became AOL Instant Messenger or 'AIM' and they, in turn, licensed it to all the others and the rest is history . . .

back in those days, there was a time when people actually got online and met other people and TALKED to them, and if so inclined they may have fooled around to some extent, either on or off cam . . . it was all new then . . . but it was REAL people having REAL conversations and getting to know each other . . . not the "instant gratification" kind of crap that goes on these days . . .

I had a friend back then that I would talk to in great detail about where we were and what we were doing with each other . . . very explicit and great detail . . and I remember actually cumming because of what she was responding to me with in her words - without actually touching myself! the words and experience were THAT 'hot'!!! we weren't on cam but it didn't matter cuz what we were doing was VERY real to both of us!

folks these days don't seem to have that ability anymore . . . and I believe THAT'S why so many women do NOT cam these days, as has been mentioned above . . . we all want more than what most 'cammers' are able to contribute! I've been as guilty as any other of looking for instant gratification but at least NOW I understand why the ladies decline to be on cam . . .

the 'art of the tease' has been lost and so has the 'art of conversation' for the most part . . . and that's pretty sad frown
Will masturbate in person :)
Unregistered ?

sorry this so long.

i started in old freeserve chat and a lass replied. we chatted mainly about what turned us on etc ----> msn. we also chatted what our lives were like ... my wife (now ex) and I having probs and she and her fella much same .... anyway, the sex thing not seem right as we started to get to 'know' eachother .... she say she thought of us more as brother and sister than cheap thrill and camwank, tho we both enjoyed that with others. I agreed. we chatted often over a couple of years. then she say she into hosp bad head aches and sadly she suffered a brain bleed. she only in 20s she talked about after as she was recovering from then seems things must have got serious again. I not seen her on msn. we never did cam. camwank is fun yet there is also the person too, sometimes and that can be special.
Unregistered ?

ssindelaware said:

Sadly, what you say is true about most men and at least one female I know….that being my ex-wife. She pretty much wanted sex all the time but just for the physical pleasure. I need more….I need to be aroused mentally and the physical will follow. She never understood that….my point is that it just isn't men who have sex for a "release" some women are then same…..I would just love to find someone who likes to talk a little before the sex.
funguy1206 Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2008-02-16
60 year old from NYC area
Great posting
Unregistered ?

I dont have a cam and would hate to have these images all over the internet I would love to masturbate with a man or women on the cam but would not feel safe that the images wouldnt end up all over the internet hubby would just love that hehehe small town girl
jnly Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2009-01-30
53 year old bisexual
I've never used a cam because I don't have one. I'm on dial-up so I suspect they wouldn't work well anyway. Honestly I don't feel that drawn to the idea for many of the reasons others have posted. I want to feel some kind of connection with my partner, even if it is just a one time on-line thing. It is definitely true that too many men are into getting off quickly without really chatting and that's a shame.

Also as newtothis said, I worry a little about the safety factor. I would be horrified if any compromising images of mysefl got posted publicly. The best way to prevent that from happening, especially when dealing with someone I don't 100% trust, is to just not send any such images.

I also find masturbating in front of the computer to be kind of awkward. It's more satisfying for me to chat for a while, get turned on, and then finish up in the comfort of my bed by myself.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Why most women don't like to cam