JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Do heterosexual men ever masturbate together?
Page: < prev  of 15   next > 
Mohap Amateur Jackinchatter

118 posts since 2022-11-02
48 year old
Binotstraight said:
You always have been bi

And you have always been Openphillyguy grin

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Mohap said:
And you have always been Openphillyguy grin

You have always been Rod

The_truth Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2022-11-09

In my opinion If a heterosexual man masturbates with another man for the sake of just masturbating together then he is not truly heterosexual.

Monthlyjerkr Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2022-11-10
45 year old
The_truth said:
In my opinion If a heterosexual man masturbates with another man for the sake of just masturbating together then he is not truly heterosexual.

Well, your opinion is wrong.

Dailyjerkr Amateur Jackinchatter

198 posts since 2022-10-23
43 year old homosexual male from Philadelphia
Love the freedom of this website to express opinions without criticism
Manhole phone chat line and session app.

Monthlyjerkr Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2022-11-10
45 year old
Dailyjerkr said:
Another new profile Rod? Really? Mohap reborn

Who is Rod? And what is a mohap?

Betweenlegs Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2022-11-10

Monthlyjerkr said:
Well, your opinion is wrong.

How exactly is an opinion wrong? Just because another persons opinion is different than yours does not make it wrong. It is called being an adult and being respectful. If everyone shared the exact same opinion imagine how boring life would be

lovetojack Skilled Jackinchatter

651 posts since 2005-08-29
29 year old curious male from USA
Have never jerked with another guy, but so curious about doing it. I am not gay, curious I guess.
LTJ

Yes that would make you bi-curious

Unregistered ?

Reminds me of a guy I met at the beach. Him in his early 20's and me in my late 30's at the time. He approached and said "am I right in thinking you're gay?"
I laughed and said "spot on mate"
He explained he was straight and said "I dunno. Do you wanna have a wank or something?"
I drove him round to my place and ended up in my bed, me on my back with him sat astride my thighs and lubing up each other's cocks.
Oh man, he corkscrewed my cock so perfectly while I linked up both my fists so he could hump in and out as slow or fast as he liked.
It was maybe an hour before the two of us got so urgent and near the brink, but it was me who shot my load first and to his delight I copped it right in the face.
Pretty soon he was blowing his load over my chest.
Damn, it was so awesome. Totally unplanned and out of the blue. Hope I stumble across more experiences just like it.

Unregistered ?

That reminds me of once when I went for a walk in a park. I was waiting for my wife to do some shopping and had some spare time. I stopped a pretty little gazebo and soon a guy came along. Decent guy in white shorts. It never crossed my mind why he was being friendly.

We chatted about this and that. He kept touching my leg briefly. I wondered if he was gay, or just friendly. So, I showed him pictures on my phone of my wife and family--just to be clear. That didn't seem to matter. His hand moved up a bit. I was nervous but sort of aroused, and pretended not to notice.

I found my eyes darting to his shorts. Curious. He kept adjusting his legs. Making the crotch snug. Aiming the leg opening toward me. Up his shorts leg, I could see stuff in there. I was getting the feeling he wanted me to see and couldn't help what happened to me--getting stiff.

His hand kept brushing close to my crotch. I would gently brush his hand away. His leg touched mine. I let it. Then he kept touching my hand. Touching it. Tugging it. I was scared but excited. I sort of let him have his way with my hand and sure enough. He put it in his lap. I let him put it there. All accidental. All innocent. Except I knew it wasn't. I was throbbing and sort of wanted him to see the bulge in my pants.

Finally he pushed my hand down against his lap and said, "Ohhhhh, that feels good."

I thought my head would explode. Should I run away? Scream for help?

I opened my hand and let my finger feel a little. The hard shaft. I squeezed it. He winced and moaned. He reached for my zipper. I let him tug it down. I pulled it up and suggested we walk a little.

We found a place behind some boulders. He wanted to see my penis. I felt his. He pulled his shorts down and his popped out. He unzipped me again. I helped him tug mine out. I thought I would ejaculate, but somehow didn't. Then he sucked me. Oh My Goodness. WOW! I came.

I didn't want to suck him, but i jerked him off. He came.

Yes, I am straight. To kiss a guy would make me barf. But wow what an experience!

Lol liar. Where did you copy paste that from? You certainly are not straight. You are the resident jackinchat TROLL. I doubt you are even sexual in any way. Where do you find the time for anything sexual when all you do is troll under your various accounts here. Anyone know Monthlyjerkr or Openphillyguy2 ? They are his other accounts here.

Unregistered ?

WankinWilly said:
That reminds me of once when I went for a walk in a park. I was waiting for my wife to do some shopping and had some spare time. I stopped a pretty little gazebo and soon a guy came along. Decent guy in white shorts. It never crossed my mind why he was being friendly.

We chatted about this and that. He kept touching my leg briefly. I wondered if he was gay, or just friendly. So, I showed him pictures on my phone of my wife and family--just to be clear. That didn't seem to matter. His hand moved up a bit. I was nervous but sort of aroused, and pretended not to notice.

I found my eyes darting to his shorts. Curious. He kept adjusting his legs. Making the crotch snug. Aiming the leg opening toward me. Up his shorts leg, I could see stuff in there. I was getting the feeling he wanted me to see and couldn't help what happened to me--getting stiff.

His hand kept brushing close to my crotch. I would gently brush his hand away. His leg touched mine. I let it. Then he kept touching my hand. Touching it. Tugging it. I was scared but excited. I sort of let him have his way with my hand and sure enough. He put it in his lap. I let him put it there. All accidental. All innocent. Except I knew it wasn't. I was throbbing and sort of wanted him to see the bulge in my pants.

Finally he pushed my hand down against his lap and said, "Ohhhhh, that feels good."

I thought my head would explode. Should I run away? Scream for help?

I opened my hand and let my finger feel a little. The hard shaft. I squeezed it. He winced and moaned. He reached for my zipper. I let him tug it down. I pulled it up and suggested we walk a little.

We found a place behind some boulders. He wanted to see my penis. I felt his. He pulled his shorts down and his popped out. He unzipped me again. I helped him tug mine out. I thought I would ejaculate, but somehow didn't. Then he sucked me. Oh My Goodness. WOW! I came.

I didn't want to suck him, but i jerked him off. He came.

Yes, I am straight. To kiss a guy would make me barf. But wow what an experience!

Wow, that's intense and very hot. I can understand the freakout factor. To kiss a girl would make me barf too, but hey, horses for courses and all that. Awesome story. I bet his head job was a knockout.

I am starting to realize there are only a few actual different members that use jackinchat. It appears the vast majority of the posts are from the exact same person. Even know there are several different accounts, the thoughts and writing styles of the accounts are the same. It seems a lot of The topic threads are written solely to provoke reactions to entertain whoever this obviously lonlely troubled person is. They create topics like Any straight guys want cock or do heterosexual men masturbate together or any sexual identity label oriented post. The account created date is almost always a current date. Then the accounts in question show up as being logged in around the same time as if they are checking all of their many accounts to see if anyone private messaged them. I may be wrong but just a thought. Example above, they are homosexual but straight friendly and they just signed up and reply to a post to someone that is straight but do gay sex acts and say they are not bi. Hmm

Unregistered ?

Aussie8BateBro said:
Wow, that's intense and very hot. I can understand the freakout factor. To kiss a girl would make me barf too, but hey, horses for courses and all that. Awesome story. I bet his head job was a knockout.

Probably the newness and surprise factor. I did not expect that I would ever do such a thing, though I fantasized doing it. Would I di it again? We shall see....

Page: < prev  of 15   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Do heterosexual men ever masturbate together?