JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Do heterosexual men ever masturbate together?
Page: < prev  of 15  
Unregistered ?

Betweenlegs said:
I am starting to realize there are only a few actual different members that use jackinchat. It appears the vast majority of the posts are from the exact same person. Even know there are several different accounts, the thoughts and writing styles of the accounts are the same. It seems a lot of The topic threads are written solely to provoke reactions to entertain whoever this obviously lonlely troubled person is. They create topics like Any straight guys want cock or do heterosexual men masturbate together or any sexual identity label oriented post. The account created date is almost always a current date. Then the accounts in question show up as being logged in around the same time as if they are checking all of their many accounts to see if anyone private messaged them. I may be wrong but just a thought. Example above, they are homosexual but straight friendly and they just signed up and reply to a post to someone that is straight but do gay sex acts and say they are not bi. Hmm

Hi Betweenlegs
Seeing as you appear to be describing me "homosexual but straight friendly", this is just an off handed way to describe myself in a light hearted way.
Besides all that, I can assure you that I have no other log-in names here. I found Jackinchat a few months ago, and pondered for a while whether to become a member, and just the other day I decided to give it go.
The things that you've brought up are quite concerning though.
For an argument to start happening following my very first comment here doesn't feel so good either.

Unregistered ?

Monthlyjerkr said:
Dont bother with that guy. He is an idiot who thinks every new profile here is the same person. Just ignore him like everyone else here does.

Thanks for the encouragement brother. After sharing a hot memory which I thought was appropriate for the thread, it was a bit confusing to see a bunch of bickering crap follow it.

Monthlyjerkr Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2022-11-10
45 year old
Aussie8BateBro said:
Thanks for the encouragement brother. After sharing a hot memory which I thought was appropriate for the thread, it was a bit confusing to see a bunch of bickering crap follow it.

No problem my friend. My advice is to completely ignore him, since he just wants attention. We all ignore him anyway.

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Betweenlegs Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2022-11-10

Monthlyjerkr said:
No problem my friend. My advice is to completely ignore him, since he just wants attention. We all ignore him anyway.

If only that were true. If that was the case we would never have any problems. Look at what YOU made this with your multiple profiles and trolling ways not to mention the outright disturbing nonsense you message me privately. You make a mockery of this great website with your split personalities and many accounts interacting with YOURSELF. Truly psychotic behaviors

Dan_Glebitz Skilled Jackinchatter

668 posts since 2009-10-03
73 year old curious male from UK South
Betweenlegs said:
I am starting to realize there are only a few actual different members that use jackinchat. It appears the vast majority of the posts are from the exact same person. Even know there are several different accounts, the thoughts and writing styles of the accounts are the same. It seems a lot of The topic threads are written solely to provoke reactions to entertain whoever this obviously lonlely troubled person is. They create topics like Any straight guys want cock or do heterosexual men masturbate together or any sexual identity label oriented post. The account created date is almost always a current date. Then the accounts in question show up as being logged in around the same time as if they are checking all of their many accounts to see if anyone private messaged them. I may be wrong but just a thought. Example above, they are homosexual but straight friendly and they just signed up and reply to a post to someone that is straight but do gay sex acts and say they are not bi. Hmm

Oh the irony!!

FFS This was an excellent thread, now the idiots are running the asylum.
If God created anything better than wanking - he kept it to himself.

The_truth Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2022-11-09

Monthlyjerkr said:
Well, your opinion is wrong.

How can an opinion be wrong? Just because you have a different opinion does not make it wrong.

Nudistjack Novice Jackinchatter

14 posts since 2022-11-15
38 year old
Opinions are wrong all the time.

Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
You know...I started to go through and remove all of the bickering posts, but...there's just too much. If anyone wants to genuinely discuss this topic, please start a new thread.

Page: < prev  of 15  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Do heterosexual men ever masturbate together?