JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » naked or in underwear
Page: of 2   next > 
sixinches3 Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2008-11-08
43 year old
anyone like going around naked or in just your underwear. I have done both whenever I have the chance and like it especially when I can be watched and seen..it is such a turnon for me..how about anyone else?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
divorced_guy38 Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2007-08-22
bisexual
I am always naked at home, only if a nun were to knock on the door would i put on underwear...but I will deal with that if it ever happens
the greatest invitation to love is loving first
roggieh Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2008-08-02
75 year old
The wife and I are and always have been nudist at home. We've been married thirty 31 years. If someone comes to the door I simply put on a pair of shorts that we keep hanging near the front door and answer it. Not a problem. If it is friends and they want to come in I tell them to give us one minute to get upstairs then come in. We will be right back once we are dressed. A few close friends are nudist also them I just invite straight in so they can take their clothes off also.

Once when i was home alone, those religious people came to the door. I did not bother with the shorts. I stood behind the door, but let enough of my left side be exposed that they could tell I was naked. It was an older woman and a young lady who looked about 20 or 21. As they left the old woman marched across the front porch, and straight out the drive. The young woman stopped and put her hands to the glass and looked inside. I waved both my hand and Mr Happy. She waved back. The next day at the same time the young lady reappeared alone. It was fun.
Unregistered ?

Mmmmm! I love wandering through bushland wearing only my underwear...particularly a jockstrap or thong. It makes me feel excited, naughty,hot and horny. Sometimes I meet other horny masturbators...or surprise and shock others who turn away...or become interested. There is a bushland park near here that is particularly good for these kinds of adventures.
Unregistered ?

I love being naked. If I'm in my underwear, I think to myself, why stop now? Then, I take them off too. Feels great.
stevernc Amateur Jackinchatter

495 posts since 2005-12-31
44 year old curious
nake as much as I can in North Carolina
PiercedMember31 Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2006-12-25
48 year old heterosexual from Portland, Oregon
My preference is to be naked when I'm home. However since I have a roommate that is out of work I rarely get the chance so I'm usually wearing a loose pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I hate underwear so I only wear those when I have to go to work.
Unregistered ?

I'm naked as much as possible. I never wear clothes at home unless someone comes over that would be uncomfortable with me being naked. As far as underwear, I haven't worn a pair in over 10 years, I don't even own any.
lovetojack Skilled Jackinchatter

651 posts since 2005-08-29
29 year old curious male from USA
As naked as much as possible!
LTJ
Unregistered ?

As much as possible. Makes it easier to start something. lol
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
Love when I have the chance to go naked. Unfortunately, circumstances prevent it most of the times, these days, as opposed to when I lived by myself.

Did get a nice bonus last week, though, when our office was shut down due to flooding. Spent all day naked, every day I was off.
Unregistered ?

JackinChat Staff MemberUnregistered's Avatar
Prefer naked at home...love the freedom.
icumalot63 Amateur Jackinchatter

386 posts since 2008-01-24
60 year old curious from New England-USA
I love to be naked, whether at home, in the car, or at work, I'm naked whenever the opportunity presents itself!cock
There's only one thing I like better than having my cock in my hand, it's having my hand on my cock!!
js06877 Professional Jackinchatter

1251 posts since 2009-03-08
77 year old from Connecticut
I am naked whenever I am home. The clothes come off as soon as I walk in the door!
blkguy25 Amateur Jackinchatter

351 posts since 2005-10-29
49 year old bisexual from Baltimore
at home im always naked
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » General » Personals » naked or in underwear