JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » 18+yo teenage girls who are not chavs..
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

There's a lot of understandable desire on here for legal 18+ teenage girls often described as "council estate chavs, chav slags, or skanks". I don't often see people talking about beautiful or pretty teenage girls, you know, the sort with faces that could melt your heart and stiffen your cock in equal measures. If a girl is heartbreakingly beautiful enough then all I need is a headshot to blow a huge load. Anyone else feel the same?
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I don't care for the "chav" obsession. I take it that's a mostly UK thing(?) I'm like you. I prefer wholesome girls.
billyhowe Amateur Jackinchatter

231 posts since 2016-03-25
34 year old from East Coast ,USA
I agree with both of you the girl next door teen always turns me in more.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Mercury2 Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2017-04-06
26 year old bisexual male
I agree with you man non chav girls are the cutest pm me if youd want to trade and chat over some
normalknob Professional Jackinchatter

1086 posts since 2014-05-01
58 year old from New Zealand
In total agreement - pretty teens are the hottest thing
Unregistered ?

bobby27 Amateur Jackinchatter

420 posts since 2017-05-28
46 year old
I like either, if a girl is hot, chav or not and she can get me off, that'll do for me. Basically i just love getting off, and love the girls that give me that feeling in my groin.
Unregistered ?

User posted image

a hot 18yr babe is always wankable
Unregistered ?

Sounds hot I've got a few id be happy to share and discuss pm me wink
TeenLover88 Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2017-09-19
36 year old heterosexual male from Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
I adore, and all too often fall in love with, nice cute girls from wholesome middle-class families. The girls you see wearing private school uniforms, with little or no make-up and long dark hair and pretty smiles, on their way to dressage lessons or the youth orchestra or Girl Scouts. I dream of gently taking their virginity in an afternoon of passionate love-making.

Sometimes, however, I'm just desperate for a fuck. Easy, fake-tanned chav skanks appeal because you know they'd take you into the stairwell of their tower block and bend over for you without a moment's hesitation, just for a bottle of vodka and a packet of fags. I wank over them because I like the idea of no-strings teen sex. They've already given it to half the guys on their estate, after all. Unzip, rubber on, shoot your load, and you're on your way.
Unregistered ?

TeenLover88 said:
I adore, and all too often fall in love with, nice cute girls from wholesome middle-class families. The girls you see wearing private school uniforms, with little or no make-up and long dark hair and pretty smiles, on their way to dressage lessons or the youth orchestra or Girl Scouts. I dream of gently taking their virginity in an afternoon of passionate love-making.

Sometimes, however, I'm just desperate for a fuck. Easy, fake-tanned chav skanks appeal because you know they'd take you into the stairwell of their tower block and bend over for you without a moment's hesitation, just for a bottle of vodka and a packet of fags. I wank over them because I like the idea of no-strings teen sex. They've already given it to half the guys on their estate, after all. Unzip, rubber on, shoot your load, and you're on your way.

Feel the same, I too love a teen tease in a short skirt showing plenty of flesh, but wanking over a girl so naturally beautiful that it almost feels like you're in love with her makes for a whole better experience.
Unregistered ?

This reminds me of when I had a teen girlfriend. When we finished she was 19 and I was 28. The sex with her was amazing, she really adored cock.
wanky Amateur Jackinchatter

141 posts since 2016-02-09
66 year old bisexual male from Vancouver BC
I eat steak everyday, sometimes a cheeseburger is what I want

Oldman-55 said:
There's a lot of understandable desire on here for legal 18+ teenage girls often described as "council estate chavs, chav slags, or skanks". I don't often see people talking about beautiful or pretty teenage girls, you know, the sort with faces that could melt your heart and stiffen your cock in equal measures. If a girl is heartbreakingly beautiful enough then all I need is a headshot to blow a huge load. Anyone else feel the same?
Unregistered ?

agree absolutely The girl next door types are far more arousing in my humble opinion but then each to his own
horneehubby Professional Jackinchatter

1852 posts since 2013-04-11

So true!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » 18+yo teenage girls who are not chavs..