JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cum On Printed Pics Site
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
tes8299 Novice Jackinchatter

60 posts since 2015-01-18
42 year old male
ozpete80 said:
Oh don't i have had people from this site making some very borderline requests when i show my wife who is a mother of two..if you catch my drift. ..so don't feel it's only on there. They are amongst here too! &#128544;&#128544;

It seems that there's been an influx of people from COPP to this and other sites, unfortunately. It will probably only get worse if COPP finally gets shut down.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
JoeDredd Novice Jackinchatter

47 posts since 2016-05-03
47 year old
Would avoid that site, not used it in years but a few people have asked for an opinion on it from time to time and the responses are enough to put me off.
Unregistered ?

we need to make the effort to report anything dodgy that comes on here to the mods.

hopefully they will fuck off if they are not engaged with and banned

47 year old
Reported one a few weeks ago, posting about underage uk soap actresses. Only got a temp ban though, fucking nonce will be back
Unregistered ?

Used it for a couple years to share pics and tributes of hot girls I know but now I can rarely get on there without people posting pictures of literal children so I'm going to stop using the site
Unregistered ?

There's a couple on here that seem to have a thing for young soap actors.
Unregistered ?

JoeDredd said:
Reported one a few weeks ago, posting about underage uk soap actresses. Only got a temp ban though, fucking nonce will be back

Users DMnewcastle and Ejaceuphoria blantantly chat about under 18s in the Emmerdale thread but they still haven't been banned. I suppose they would only rejoin under a different user name. I bet those two are regulars on COPP.

Here's the thread and their posts. Report when you have a moment guys. https://www.jackinchat.com/viewthread.php?tID=25606&p=26

47 year old
oatie said:
Users DMnewcastle and Ejaceuphoria blantantly chat about under 18s in the Emmerdale thread but they still haven't been banned. I suppose they would only rejoin under a different user name. I bet those two are regulars on COPP.

Here's the thread and their posts. Report when you have a moment guys. https://www.jackinchat.com/viewthread.php?tID=25606&p=26

Done. The profile I reported was Gooder, probably here under a different profile by now anyway.
Unregistered ?

Add HornyHub45 to the nonce list also.

47 year old
oatie said:
Add HornyHub45 to the nonce list also.

Why
Unregistered ?

look at the Emmerdale thread and you'll see.

47 year old
oatie said:
look at the Emmerdale thread and you'll see.

Done
Unregistered ?

oatie said:

It really does take a special kind of prissiness to post on a bunch of 'hot (18yr old) EE actress' threads and then hitch up your skirt because some guy mentions two underage actresses.

Do you honestly expect us to believe you waited till they were 18 before you started wanking to them?
Wanker78 Enlightened Jackinchatter

3837 posts since 2015-07-08
heterosexual male
Good points well made. Yes, both girls are underage (for this site). Both are aged 16 with one being 17 in a few days.

I don't watch Emmerdale these days but my gf advises that both characters in the soap have been in relationships with older boys/men and are unlikely to be virgins. I don't recall any witch hunt in the tabloids etc.

Neither girls float my boat but calling the poster a 'nonce' when you could have entirely legal sex with either girl is an overreaction.
Colossal Pervert- Think I'll treat myself to my third wank today
Unregistered ?

Makes no fucking odds anyway as the mods seem to favour certain members around here. There was a time when members would be banned if they even mentioned Ariel Winter a day before she turned 18. Fucking joke of a site this at times.

EDIT I didn't know the actress that plays Gabby was already 16. Still it doesn't matter if the mods turn a blind eye to certain members.
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cum On Printed Pics Site