JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Public Masturbating
Page: < prev  of 11   next > 
Unregistered ?

Some of the best places for me to masturbate are under my desk at work, sitting in church, sitting in restaurants, at movies and theaters, and in the car and other types of transportation. As I kid I did it in alot of the same places plus sitting in class in school.
Add a reply Quote this post
majoreyeswater Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2013-10-01
58 year old curious male from Birmingham UK
Used to jack off in public toilets with other guys until they closed them all. Great fun back in the 80s and 90s. Wanking and sucking each other off. One night I had 15 guys cum in my mouth within 2 hours! Those days are sadly gone.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I absolutely love wanking in public toilets. Always leave my spunk splattered all over the toilet seat for the next wanker to enjoy.
Unregistered ?

Back garden, in the car, locker room at work, in the sea, hotel balconies. I'm getting hard just thinking about it! stroke
Mathieunc Novice Jackinchatter

59 posts since 2016-08-09
47 year old bisexual male from Seattle
The best place I remember rubbing one out was on the city bus when I was in high school!
Unregistered ?

Cars are my favorite places but I used to jerk in the restroom sinks and leave my cum in there.
buster101 Skilled Jackinchatter

796 posts since 2013-04-02
45 year old bisexual male
On a naturist beach
Unregistered ?

This is a tough one, only because I've beat off in so many public places! But after giving the matter a lot of thought...

I took an out-of-state job that ended up not working out for a lot of reasons, and I only got to return home to my wife and family about once a month. The new company's office was in a multi-tenant building that was at leat 80% vacant. All of the senior managers of the companies who had offices there were given a master key so that they could use any of the vacant offices if they needed to hold special meetings, etc. Sort of a perk, and I was the senior manager in residence for my new company.

I was already in the habit of walking around my office in the nude after hours, but over the Memorial Day weekend when I was living there, I decided to go into the office at 6:00 a.m. on Sunday. I stripped naked in my office and proceeded to walk around the entire multi-tenant building in the nude. Riding the elevators, exploring the vacant offices, etc. It was a three-story building with no security cameras whatsoever.

I ended my early morning walk by sitting myself down at the welcome desk in the building's lobby, looking out on the parking lot, and blowing a huge load all across the desktop. And I didn't bother to clean up after myself.

edgingaddicted Amateur Jackinchatter

227 posts since 2017-05-02
63 year old
whisperinghot said:
Busses, planes, trains and numerous parking lots. In a vineyard, train station, park bench, beach, to name a few. to stroke very slightly, just a little on the head, and cum from that....
hot

edging totally naked in a vineyard , thats sounds good !
Unregistered ?

Done it while driving, xxx theaters, nude beach, public park and rest stops.
newthings Novice Jackinchatter

11 posts since 2019-07-08
44 year old curious male from Anywhere
Once off a balcony. In a car when my girlfriend was giving me a bj giant gusher. I came and we missed the exit. We both laughed. At a public swimming pool while I had my hands folded around my area and slowly stroked and quietly came in my pants. I sat there for a few minutes and got up and walked away as if nothing happened. You have to be pretty disciplined to do that being quiet and not making faces. The pool when the jets hit your shaft feels amazing.
Unregistered ?

Hi sadly yes those days have gone . Loved wanking in public toilets and sucking men off. Miss those days .
fundriver11 Skilled Jackinchatter

873 posts since 2011-08-20
58 year old heterosexual male from Michigan
On an airplane in my seat and in the toilet. In a taxi. On a bus. On a train. Driving or riding In my car many times. Under my desk. Nude beach. Back yard. Public nature trail. In a Hardee's dining area. Riding my bike.
Fundriver11
UlsterRob Professional Jackinchatter

1511 posts since 2021-06-03
61 year old curious male from Ulster County, NY
Standing on a beach during the day and facing the Atlantic ocean.
PM me if you like messaging about masturbating!
Hairybi Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2013-12-28
72 year old bisexual male from Utah and California
Many: Nude beaches, adult theaters, swimming pools, steam rooms, strip poker, nude hikes, bath houses, driving, and at jack off clubs, First time on school bus, exposing and manipulating my erect cock to curious friends on the last row, as I matured first in the neighborhood.

Fortunately, was never caught, although had a close call in an adult theater in Denver, when the police barged in. Amazing the stupid things one can do when erect and horny.
Page: < prev  of 11   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Public Masturbating