JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Introducing the idea of sex toys for her
Page: of 1  
cnyxibitionist Amateur Jackinchatter

220 posts since 2011-01-11
52 year old heterosexual from NY
I have a wife who is very reserved....won't discuss masturbation, says she's never done it and doesn't need to. I would love to introduce a rabbit or another toy into the marriage of 14yrs but want to do it the right way......any suggestions from anyone in the same scenario or from any women who see this?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Rivet Skilled Jackinchatter

819 posts since 2012-05-11
46 year old curious male from sweden
I introduced toys as a part of our sexlife, used a small dildo while licking her and then a smaller vibe too, eventually she started to use them herself.

I recommend buying something small and cute as a beginners toy, like a vibrating egg or something like it.
trackerone Novice Jackinchatter

36 posts since 2017-06-17
73 year old curious male from chicago,,ill
it will be the best , if she would get to look at the different toy s out there to try ,, see if you can show some on line ,, it might work for you
BubbleBubble Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2017-12-03
38 year old bisexual female
I have had friends who are like that. Start with something like a back massager instead of an actual vibrator. Let her realize how good it can feel. Be playful and make her feel very sexy! Keep the mood very light. Once she feels that sort of pleasure between her legs, you will have for surely made her curious for more. It may take a few more experiences with the massager or whatever but it will open her mind and allow her to see it is not so bad.
Willooh Amateur Jackinchatter

106 posts since 2017-09-20
56 year old heterosexual male from Pennsylvania
Took my wife to adult bookstore,she picked out a g spot vibrator next time she got a huge vibrating realistic looking dildo
needitnow101 Novice Jackinchatter

28 posts since 2017-09-21
39 year old bisexual female from UK
Please dont go in with a rabbit, you'll terrify her, try a pebble first to start with and make it all about relaxing her, massaging her entire body with oils and getting her fully at ease as it clearly doesn't sound like she knows how to right now. making her fully relaxed is the key here rather than just getting her off with a toy.

then if she responds well to that,(and if she doesn't then she may be dead!) then you can take that as a sign you can explore further.
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Introducing the idea of sex toys for her