JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Who is better at blow jobs?
Page: of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

Who puts the most effort into a blow job men or women?
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I don't know about the most effort, but for quality of effort, it depends on how much the giver loves dick.
Unregistered ?

I DO!!!! I LOVE to suck cock!!!
Unregistered ?

hueyguy2 said:
I DO!!!! I LOVE to suck cock!!!

Then I bet yours would be an awesome one. I bet i could really deliver a fine one too!
Unregistered ?

My best Bj was a guy came twice in mins right down his throat!
al2859 Amateur Jackinchatter

164 posts since 2017-10-14
65 year old bisexual male from Indiana
Men are better at bj's
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
I've never gotten a BJ from another guy, but only had one poor BJ from a woman was "drunk as skunk. She wasn't even a good fuck.
Dickguy
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
By and large, men are better.

Women aren't usually as enthusiastic as guys. But when you find a woman who sucks you like your cock holds the antidote, then there's no comparison, in my opinion.
Open to interesting ideas
Unregistered ?

Depends. I had a girlfriend of almost 10 years that was an absolute master cocksucker extraordinaire! Of course she was coached very well -- and learned well smooth I miss her!

But, I think a guy, overall, knows exactly what feels good, how an orgasm builds.. and releases. So by virtue, all a guy has to do is suck a cock like he would suck himself, if he could and the receiver would benefit from a fantastic BJ every time.

All these guys here on the board that say they love sucking cock, why aren't you in my neighborhood!? smooth cock
Wife won't suck, and it's been many years since I've had a proper, slow, erotic, juicy, sloppy blowjob. I'm throbbing...
Jockstrapj69 Novice Jackinchatter

93 posts since 2017-09-25
30 year old homosexual male
Guys do hands down. They know how to suck better because they understand what feels good.
JackMcCock Skilled Jackinchatter

527 posts since 2014-06-30
42 year old bisexual male from San Diego
I've had very limited experience with female skill and enthusiasm when it comes to sucking dick. Guys, however, will happily line up to suck me off. To answer the question, I gotta say that men are better at blowjobs.

I'm a particular fan of deep throat. I love getting balls deep in a person's head, pressing them down and skull fucking them. What can I say, it gets me off. My wife, much as I love her, just can't achieve this and thus I have to keep a guy or two handy for when I need to go deep. There's this one dude in town, easily the best throat I've ever had. Once I'm getting towards the end, I get him to lie on his back with his head over the side of the bed and I just fuck his throat at my own pace. One hell of a way to cum.
JOLUVR Professional Jackinchatter

1108 posts since 2014-12-11
68 year old curious from Jackson ,TN
Like the post above I haven't encountered many women in my life who cared for sucking cock. I had the privilege of knowing one years ago who could literally suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. Every woman since then really disliked it more a or less.

I think guys are better at all things dick because they know dicks and understand how they need to be pleasured. It's really a no brainer when you think about it.
No cum is wasted.
getnoff Professional Jackinchatter

1241 posts since 2006-12-20
65 year old
THis is just my opinion....
Many women who give blow jobs do so out of obligation, while some are really good at it, most really don't enjoy it so they aren't necessarily good at it.

A guy that's gonna suck a cock does so because he wants to and enjoys it.... and dudes know cock and what they like. Perfect recipe for a great bj - and in my experience a MUCH better blow job.
Unregistered ?

Men! strokestrokestroke
Unregistered ?

Ive had fantastic blows by both men and women. My first gc could make you cry almost. First guy to ever suck me was through a glory hole and i almost passed out. On the other hand my eife and a gay guy, thats right gay guy, couldnt suck water through a straw.
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Who is better at blow jobs?