JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » older guys younger gals
Page: of 1  
slowerl Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2006-07-24
heterosexual from delaware usa
hi why do most young gal not want to be in touch with older guys,,r we scarry.....know there r exceptions but they r hard to find,,like to hear from a few
Joe
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jackdog Amateur Jackinchatter

339 posts since 2007-12-16
55 year old heterosexual from southeast
What age are you talking about. I date women that are 10 yrs younger and some that are my age. I think a women would want an older experienced, slower man.
Unregistered ?

When i was younger i loved older men, still do i am just not as young as i use to be
Gee62UK Amateur Jackinchatter

217 posts since 2008-04-18
78 year old heterosexual from UK
You may not be as young as you used to be, Kathy but you look gorgeous to me - very fit and trim! (Says an older, much older guy(63)!!!!)
Unregistered ?

thanks Gee62UK, i appreciate that
eddy Skilled Jackinchatter

830 posts since 2007-03-06
88 year old bisexual from Cocoa
Here in Vegas you see a lot of younger gals with older guys and vice versa. Maybe it is just that many older gents bring their granddaughters on vacation. (ya right)
Horny old men want sex too.
Unregistered ?

...maybe an older man can give more sincere attention to a younger woman... maybe making a woman feel more appreciated?
whisperinghot Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2008-01-12
67 year old bisexual from California
I've actually had mostly younger women, and have just lately discovered how great the older women can be! I definitely think older men are often better lovers and more appreciative, and I think that goes for women, too.

On the more kinky side, I have a twenties friend who has a thing for masturbating older men. We worked together for four years before we discovered that (a) I LOVE masturbation and (b) she is totally turned on by masturbating older cocks (I'm 30 yrs older). She sometimes tells me stories about her with her younger lovers while she strokes me, which I have to admit is pretty hot!

"...anyone who masturbates is a friend of mine."
jimmyjimmy Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2008-12-23
73 year old heterosexual
I'd like to second Gee62UK, Kathy. Your profile picture is wonderful - a sexy body and an exciting, welcoming face. You really stirred me up when I looked.

- jimmy
SeamRider-F Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2008-11-15
curious from Ely, Minnesota
Older guys... I dunno. I have mixed feelings. If he's old enough to be my dad that might feel weird to me. But then again I've always wanted to experience being with someone who was older and more experienced (and I'm not getting any younger either!) LOL- I do NOT blow off chat partners when they tell me an older age- I could care less if the man I'm cyber-stroking is 20 years older than me (or whatever.) I do get a little freaked out if he's say, 18. LOL
Blows Gently~
Unregistered ?

whisperinghot said:
I've actually had mostly younger women, and have just lately discovered how great the older women can be! I definitely think older men are often better lovers and more appreciative, and I think that goes for women, too.

I have had the opportunity to play with several much older men. The experiences were a mixed bag of good and bad. I do not agree at all that older partners are always "more apreciative" and although stamina increases with age and experience, that does not a better lover make. If i just wanted a hard cock to jackhammer me, I'd buy a big fat dildo. Some older guys are more gentle than their younger counterparts, but many others are totally used to being in control and don't know how to take it slow.

All in all, I do personally enjoy being with older men, not so much for any physical skilled advantage(because lets be honest with ourseleves, men's boners ARE affected by aging) but because the idea makes me VERY hot. I have a strong affinity for authority figures, and a huge submissive streak. Because of this, I can often cum very easily after only a minute or two of clit rubbing while sucking off an older guy's cock. Combine this situation with being in a public place? I'm a quivering wreck, cumming over and over.
havinfunbiu Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2011-10-15
31 year old bisexual from USA
I have been with older men and guys my own age. In bed and out the older guys seem to give me more attention. Maybe its because they don;t get to be with younger women as much so they dont want to blow it. Or that they apreciate us more the younger guys are more into them selves sexully.
talk to me : )
Unregistered ?

havinfunbiu said:
I have been with older men and guys my own age. In bed and out the older guys seem to give me more attention. Maybe its because they don;t get to be with younger women as much so they dont want to blow it. Or that they apreciate us more the younger guys are more into them selves sexully.

As a younger guy I didn't know what I was doing and certainly did not know how to take care of her needs. Now that I am much older I can read her, know what she is enjoying and take her to a higher level. Feeling her excitement makes my time with her that much more intense. Something I wish I had known many years ago!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » older guys younger gals