JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anyone into cheerleaders?
Page: of 2   next > 
Strokerman Amateur Jackinchatter

143 posts since 2017-10-16
76 year old male from USA
Im sure this has probably been discussed, but I missed it...anyone want to share their attraction to cheerleaders, Id love to hear and see pics...I still enjoy jacking off to my old high school yearbook cheerleader pics...and, that's been a loooong time ago..
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I remember listing after a couple of cheerleaders back when I was younger. Of course, being a huge nerd I never had a chance, but I did do a little stroking while fantasizing about them. College and pro sports cheerleaders are stunning.

My wife was the head cheerleader for her squad in highschool. Every once in a while she will do a couple of the old routines for me. I don't even mind that she does them naked. stroke
pantyinspector Amateur Jackinchatter

172 posts since 2017-02-05
42 year old heterosexual male from USA
I love cheerleaders, getting glimpses under their skirts, sometimes seeing a cameltoe.....
Strokerman Amateur Jackinchatter

143 posts since 2017-10-16
76 year old male from USA
WOW...Lucky guy...Im sure all the boys at school jacked off over her when she was head cheerleader...and now most of your buddies prob fantasize about her still..thats hot!!
vato100 Professional Jackinchatter

1018 posts since 2016-08-17
74 year old heterosexual male from Texas
Pictures of pro cheerleaders in the NBA and NFL are easy to find online. They're grade A jacking material!
https://xhamster/users/vato100, Discord: samjo0851
bigjeffman80 Amateur Jackinchatter

105 posts since 2013-01-21

Like vato, I love jacking to pro cheerleaders, such great outfits and hot bodies....mmmsmile
skype = jeffhutchster
ypipes Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2015-07-25
53 year old male
my friends sister was a cheerleader, when he found out how much i enjoyed her he was very helpful. he used to let me peek on her.
i saw her do lots of things, even her other friends licking her. she had a lot of phone sex too
BLAZEMAN Amateur Jackinchatter

289 posts since 2015-07-22
61 year old curious male from Midlands, UK
I absolutely love them! Where I live the top local troupe is called The Crew and they're hot! Here's their website...
http://www.thecrewgirls.co.uk
ypastor75 Amateur Jackinchatter

107 posts since 2014-02-19
49 year old heterosexual
My favorite cheerleader is Alexis with the Indianapolis Colts

http://prod.images.colts.clubs.nflcdn.com/image-web/NFL/CDA/data/deployed/prod/COLTS/assets/images/imported/IND/photos/clubimages/2017/10-October/temp2017_1010_cheer-082--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?width=960&height=720
Unregistered ?

Strokerman said:
WOW...Lucky guy...Im sure all the boys at school jacked off over her when she was head cheerleader...and now most of your buddies prob fantasize about her still..thats hot!!

I'm very lucky indeed. The only thing she won't do is let me take pics, or I'd be sharing her with you guys.

I'm sure you're right about her school mates. I went with her to her last reunion and the guys were all over her. And I know a lot of my buddies fantasize or stroke to her. They're always asking me for stories.
Unregistered ?

My sister was on the reserve squad for a football team in the states when she was in Texas. Pm for pics with her friends there.

User posted image
bobinusa Amateur Jackinchatter

210 posts since 2006-05-29
72 year old heterosexual male from Indiana
Yes, many times. Have a preference for college cheerleaders.
Unregistered ?

Mmm hell yes. Im a freshman in college now but love to stroke to pics of cheerleaders I was in high school with. You guys should pm me or add me on Skype at driver.79 we could chat and stroke to some hot cheerleaders
Voyeur77 Amateur Jackinchatter

236 posts since 2015-12-29
47 year old
brabusterfan said:
My sister was on the reserve squad for a football team in the states when she was in Texas. Pm for pics with her friends there.

User posted image

mmmmm nice. Growing up,also had a sister who was a cheerleader. Best was when she had her hot friends over practicing their moves in their tiny outfits. Many many hours of stroking looking out my window.
Ever since I have been hooked on cheerleaders. Prefer college squads, the the girls from University of Oregon are the hottest, love their revealing uniforms.
Unregistered ?

Just a heads up your inbox is full Voyeur. Msg me back when you are able to

Voyeur77 said:
mmmmm nice. Growing up,also had a sister who was a cheerleader. Best was when she had her hot friends over practicing their moves in their tiny outfits. Many many hours of stroking looking out my window.
Ever since I have been hooked on cheerleaders. Prefer college squads, the the girls from University of Oregon are the hottest, love their revealing uniforms.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Anyone into cheerleaders?