JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Emma Forbes
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Unregistered ?

I remember she made the FHM sexiest women list one year in the 90's.So obviously she has a history of pulling cum out of men!
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Just had an Emma session this morning.I have thought she's cute for quite a few years.
Unregistered ?

Did anyone see the clip of 19 year old Emma doing aerobics on Breakfast TV ? It was on one of those "Before They Were Famous" type programmes.There are a few screen-grabs from that show knocking around the Erotic Web..
Unregistered ?

harvester38 said:
Fans of Emma Forbes will be very pleased with the efforts of the paparazzi in Barbados this week. And for many many more pics from these sets, follow THIS LINK.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
I particularly like photo #8,just look at that arse and thighs.Pics no 3 & 10 are good ones too!The blonde crop is quite sexy as well. grin cock
Unregistered ?

I had a really nice cum looking at Emma in her swimwear yesterday morning!
Unregistered ?

Does anyone want to J/Mail over the MILFy Emma?
Unregistered ?

Jakka27 said:
Does anyone want to J/Mail over the MILFy Emma?
Anyone out there interested in chatting about TV "MILF next door" types like Emma Forbes/Carol Smillie/Mary Nightingale?
Unregistered ?

Sinistre said:
"Look at me Daddy, I'm a little fucking cocktease". Shameless really. The things these women will do for attention. And then they turn around and bang-on about treating women with respect and not objectifying them. Do me a favour.

User posted image
I bet Emma's tit got the nation wanking! stroke wink
Ndrangheta Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2021-02-18
100 year old

Yeah Emma is a tidy piece of posh milf. No doubt. Used to enjoy jacking-off to her when she was on Saturday morning TV. I love it when women make an effort to appear on kids TV with the express knowledge that teenage boys are masturbating over them. That's naughty. It's not a criticism. I applaud it. Lost a lot of teenage cum to her.

User posted image

User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Ndrangheta said:
Yeah Emma is a tidy piece of posh milf. No doubt. Used to enjoy jacking-off to her when she was on Saturday morning TV. I love it when women make an effort to appear on kids TV with the express knowledge that teenage boys are masturbating over them. That's naughty. It's not a criticism. I applaud it. Lost a lot of teenage cum to her.

User posted image
I think most teenage boys would masturbate over anything young and female on TV,they are THAT horny at that particular stage of life!
Unregistered ?

wow...emma forbes, hadn't really given her much thought but will now! great way to start the day!!
Unregistered ?

mwmluv2jerk said:
wow...emma forbes, hadn't really given her much thought but will now! great way to start the day!!
What photo stirred you? The tit-flash,or was it her parading around on her holidays?
Unregistered ?

She's quite high in my British MILF rankings. https://twitter.com/zoesfeatherboa/status/1641201650852560896?s=20
Unregistered ?

https://twitter.com/sausagesIII/status/1078679326453911557?t=jrMY8dmgWPsxwivyPy9-6Q&s=19
Unregistered ?

https://twitter.com/noir_jessica/status/1382238954255171586?t=5K_t-lhf_29xn1kWH_oh_A&s=19
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Emma Forbes