JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Sally Phillips
Page: of 4   next > 
Unregistered ?

Just had a good old tug watching Sally Phillips appearing on Insert Name Here. She's adorable, and I love her with her hair up. She may have been showing a nice bit of shoulder, but all the while I couldn't help thinking that with her hair like that she would have looked better in a basque. Mmmm....

What I love most about her though is her smile. It drives me wild. Such a hot, classy, beautiful MILF.

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

Here are a few more of my favourite pics of her, and not surprisingly her smile features heavily (to be fair, she does smile a lot, which obviously is all good in my book).

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
uksinglewanker Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2017-12-25
56 year old heterosexual male
Great thread. I watched her at the weekend, an old rerun of Smack the Pony. Was good to watch with trousers down, so many sexy women on that show.
proud wanker
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
H_H167_ Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2017-07-01
heterosexual male
I do get where you are coming from with her mate! She has an amazing smile and she is very cute and funny, which makes me want to see her naked!
Unregistered ?

uksinglewanker said:
Great thread. I watched her at the weekend, an old rerun of Smack the Pony. Was good to watch with trousers down, so many sexy women on that show.

Nice! grin. Plenty of opportunities to enjoy her in Taskmaster and Miranda. Thing is, she seems to be appearing on a lot of things of late, which is a delight.
Unregistered ?

H_H167_ said:
She has an amazing smile and she is very cute and funny, which makes me want to see her naked!

Mmm.....very nicely worded.
Unregistered ?

Always fancied her. She is sexy, cute and incredibly funny all at once.
Unregistered ?

Nigel1985 said:
Always fancied her. She is sexy, cute and incredibly funny all at once.

She ticks a good many boxes. Glad to see such a healthy following for her.
uksinglewanker Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2017-12-25
56 year old heterosexual male
harvester38 said:
Nice! grin. Plenty of opportunities to enjoy her in Taskmaster and Miranda. Thing is, she seems to be appearing on a lot of things of late, which is a delight.

Has also been in VEEP a couple of times, good to see her on screen alongside Julia Louis Dreyfuss.
proud wanker
Unregistered ?

uksinglewanker said:
Has also been in VEEP a couple of times, good to see her on screen alongside Julia Louis Dreyfuss.

Thanks for the heads up on that. I'll need to go on a Sally 'seek and dickstroy' mission to uncover whatever else she's appeared in grin
cumtofeet81 Professional Jackinchatter

1148 posts since 2014-07-22
43 year old heterosexual male from North East, England
Seeing her on Taskmaster raised my eyebrows because i hadn't seen her really that much since smack the pony (and i spent those days wanking to Fiona Allen) but yeah she showed some leg on it and her feet.....wow her toes looked perfect, i couldn't help myself watching.

Hopefully she does more photo shoots grin
Unregistered ?

cumtofeet81 said:
Seeing her on Taskmaster raised my eyebrows because i hadn't seen her really that much since smack the pony (and i spent those days wanking to Fiona Allen) but yeah she showed some leg on it and her feet.....wow her toes looked perfect, i couldn't help myself watching.

Hopefully she does more photo shoots grin

She's aged so beautifully well, and watching her on Taskmaster affords plenty of glorious views of her in various positions and outfits.

She doesn't seem to do all too many photoshoots does she, but I think she's getting more and more popular these days, so finger's crossed.

Meantime, I hope you continue to enjoy her.
Unregistered ?

The Christian thing always puts me off a bit with her, but I have wanked to her occasionally.
Unregistered ?

shameful_wanks said:
The Christian thing always puts me off a bit with her, but I have wanked to her occasionally.

But good Christian girls are the naughtiest wink.
hal_001uk Amateur Jackinchatter

332 posts since 2017-04-06
heterosexual male from UK
I REALLY pounded my pork watching her on Smack the Pony, snogging Doon Mackichan.
Clip HERE
Pulling pork regularly.
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Sally Phillips