JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Masturbating during work
Page: of 2   next > 
Martin Novice Jackinchatter

54 posts since 2007-02-09
49 year old heterosexual from Holland
Yesterday a friend came over and I didn't hgave the privacy to get my dayly masturbation in. Now I'm back in the office and planning to masturbate in a minute. It's always a joy to sit behind my desk feeling myself up through my pants, and when it's time to finish off to casually walk past my collegues to the mens room, take my cock out, lean against the wall with my free hand and see my cum fly in the toilet. Does anyone else enjoy masturbating at work?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Oh yes... It's got to be done! I seem to get fewer and fewer chances at home to wank so sometimes the urge just gets too strong. Often do what you do and sit at my desk hard as hell, then go to the toilets. Did that Tuesday in fact. Sat on the toilet, trousers down, tie over my shoulder (very important lol!) and wanked away. Was so good in fact that when I shot it flew across the cubicle, splattered against the door... But then the next two shots were a bit weaker and they flew under the gap at the bottom of the door and actually landed outside the cubicle. I couldn't do anything about it though because I was still busy shooting so I just had to pray that noone came in as my cock finished spewing. Luckily they didn't but it took me ages to wipe my spunk up off if floor...! Great wank though lol.

Well...just finished here...I always try and aim strigh in the toilet, to keep the mess controlable (women are so lucky they don't have to clean up!). During summer I was alone in the office for days, I could just sit behind my desk with my cock out and tissues nearby. Before I worked here I worked where chainsawprotective pants were necesarry...those were great; it looked like you had your hands in your pockets to keep warm...but actually....
Unregistered ?

Martin said:
I always try and aim strigh in the toilet, to keep the mess controlable

Yeah I do shoot straight into the toilet as well sometimes, but I love the feeling of letting it spurt out a distance so much more... And I like to see it fly, too ;-)

well...I hear you there brother, it does have it's charm to "mark your territory". I remember, when I was young, I'd stand in fromt of the bathtub and masturbate, seeing from what distance I could ejaculate in the tub.
WhiteBoy Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2008-12-22
54 year old heterosexual from Las Vegas, NV
i work on the weekends sometimes. it's an empty building. i'll strip down in the bathroom and lean against the outside door while jerking towards the mirror. i always cum hard and fast because of the danger! stroke
Unregistered ?

I've done it in the restroom at work several times when I missed my morning routine.
colbart Amateur Jackinchatter

358 posts since 2006-04-18
61 year old bisexual from Abingdon-on-Thames, Oxfordshire UK
Some really sexy ladies at work, during party season, the skirts get shorter, and the legs encased in black tights or stockings, If I am lucky. Sometimes I have to reveive myself in the mens room. I have had some really large hardons that way.

colbart is colin, ,Bi - loves women and men.
rubmeup2 Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2007-02-18
bisexual from Midlands UK
Like me Rich you spend too much time on Jackinchat during working hours! My favourite is to get a phonewank organised before I sneak off to the toilets with my mobile - even hotter than a solo session!
Unregistered ?

I always jacked at work at the urinal for some added excitement (someone might walk in at any time) But now that I am retired, I just have to strip off at home and have at it for an hour or so.
ricboy Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2008-11-28
50 year old bisexual from London UK
Im a carpenter and work mostly in peoples homes its become a fetish of mine to leave a load at each job - sometimes if i fancy someone in the house ill shoot into something in the laundry box or just onto the floor - when I go back for the money its great to think -hey lady/guy I shot a load just were your standing - personaly i think spunking into the toilet is a waste you gotta leave your mark some place cum in a condom and put in someones drawer or shoot onto a sheet of paper and put it on a shelf great when someguy finds it - hey what this - my spunk if you must know - great way to find who your friends are in the office
R
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
rlcboy, I hope you are joking, because man thats nasty.
I'm just a guy
Tony570 Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2008-01-07
64 year old from Northeast PA
I am in construction also and there have been many times I have been alone in the homeowners house. The last house I was in there was a hamper in the bathroom and I was lucky enough to jack off to the scent of the homeowners panties. Nice little pink pair.
sixinches3 Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2008-11-08
43 year old
I have masturbated at work in the mens bathroom..we have a lot of cuties at work and every now and again..well every day pretty much I get hard because of them..three of them in particular and I end up going to the bathroom when I get a chance and jerking off thinking about them..
Thunderball151 Amateur Jackinchatter

158 posts since 2006-06-06
47 year old heterosexual from Harrisburg, PA
Jerking at work is hot because it's not the same old same old as doing it in your bed or whatever and also, there is that possibility that you may get caught. I was able to jerk in semi-public at a job I had once. We all had open desks with computers on top and my desk was in a back corner. I was able to see everyone and if someone would be approaching. One day I brought vaseline and was looking at a few cute girls in the office while I stroked. I think I may have gone to the bathroom to stroke too. I wasn't able to finish until I got home. Man, I had a hell of an orgasm. I moaned and groaned so loud, the neighbors had to have heard!
Rock out with your cock out! One of my favorite links: http://www.youjizz.com/videos/shy-little-teen-slut-gets-fucked-hard-192743.html
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Masturbating during work