JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » Farewell
Page: < prev  of 2  
hairyassguyuk Amateur Jackinchatter

320 posts since 2006-03-03
46 year old bisexual from Scotland
BiStoner said:
"And you are such an arse to think that some of us, a tad more human than you, don't give a shit."

Hairyassguyuk, you're a poet.

LOL. I know Bi-Stoner. So much talent, so little time. grin
Ecce stercus pro cerebro habes
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
dlake84 Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2007-10-31
heterosexual
It's surprising to see how many people act like crackheads that get mad at their crackhead friends who want to give up crack. Of course crack and jacking off are far from the same, but these pathetic people acting all butthurt are just as lame.
Unregistered ?

pikergraham said:
Hi guys and girls. Following a recent topic posted by a user and the demise of their relationship because of the lies and "cheating" it got me to thinking about my actions. I thought about how my girlfriend would feel if she found out about what I get upto on here and I didn't like how it made me feel. As a result of how it's made me think I'm not doing this anymore. I know how she would feel so I owe it to her to either be honest about it or simply stop. I have had fun and thank you for that but I have too good a girl to risk losing. Bye all, enjoy but be honest with the one you love. Regards, graham

I heavily respect your decision man. This has become more like an addiction to me and I've often had that thought myself. I still drop by here but tend to leave now without doing anything. I don't think you're saying goodbye to your best friends but merely reconciling and sealing for yourself the end of your experiences on JC. Good luck to you. It's great to see someone who will not "repress" as one person said, but actually sacrifice for the love of another. Sacrifice is the greatest thing someone can do for another. It's a sign of pure love... putting someone above yourself.

Many will probably flame me for saying that and disagreeing, but I stand by that with everythiing I am. It's not easy... hence why I return here sometimes, but I am extremely thankful and don't feel alone when others do the same. :-)
Unregistered ?

OMG people! Do the group hug and pass the tissues and lets move on! This is turning into Dr. Phill and Oprah for crying out loud!cry
grindgruntsquirt Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2008-05-12
heterosexual from UK
How do you know how she would feel? Are you projecting your feelings of guilt about masturbating - something everyone, including your girlfriend, does - on to her? If so, you're doing her a disservice. She probably wouldn't mind at all. Don't repress yourself - you'll fail anyway and even if you succeeded it would make you unhappy . Instead, share with her what you really like sexually, including the 'terrible' things you do on here - which, of course, are not terrible at all.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » General » Personals » Farewell