JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Eden Taylor Draper (Belle From Emmerdale) Leak
Page: < prev  of 14   next > 
Wanker78 Enlightened Jackinchatter

3837 posts since 2015-07-08
heterosexual male
Oh yesss...being able to see those tits unleashed and Eden!s tight lil' cunt....
Colossal Pervert- Think I'll treat myself to my third wank today
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Knifeedge said:
I'm greedy I know, but I want a spread pussy shot of Eden. Any UK guys up for a Eden Taylor-Draper wank meet in a hotel somewhere? Married guys especially. Never done it before and I don't know how it works, but Eden is worth it. Let's get this on. F*****ck me Eden.

User posted image

I'd happily suck my first cock while looking at her pics. That fucking cunt mound mmmmmmm.
Knifeedge Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2018-01-11
48 year old
That selfie of her in her (presumably) bedroom will drain my balls on a daily basis for rest of my life. I only wish there was a range of anal plugs, dildoes, and various sex-toys strewn around the floor. We all know, deep down, Eden is an incredibly horny sexual young woman. I think that's her attraction for me. Her blatent sexuality. She ticks every box for me and she's invented new boxes for me to tick too. I'm a total slave for Eden. Sorry.

48 year old
Oops, I was so busy wanking I made a typo. I'm sure you'll let it ride. Apols.

User posted image
Unregistered ?

I've not long shot my load for somebody else, but it's making me hard again seeing how much you guys are losing your shit (and for good reason) over these leaked pics of Eden.
Unregistered ?

Still wanking over Eden if anyone wants to get in touch - let me know
Unregistered ?

It's times like these that I wish I was till with my ex because I know she would happily wank me off over these pics and talk filth about Eden with me and what I should do to her. She would let me fuck her too while talking about her and pretending she was her. Dirty cunt.

48 year old
Winkle77 said:
It's times like these that I wish I was till with my ex because I know she would happily wank me off over these pics and talk filth about Eden with me and what I should do to her. She would let me fuck her too while talking about her and pretending she was her. Dirty cunt.

Can you give me her number mate? Sorry to be so bold. But she sounds right up my street. A lubed-up handjob while looking at photo's of Eden and talking total firth is my idea of the best night ever. wink

48 year old

Don't think anything else is going to be 'leaked' (come on guys, you know she leaked these herself). So I'll repost this to keeo the thread alive. I love Eden. I think she's fucking stunning. I'm going to have my fourth wank of the morning for the goddess.

User posted image

48 year old
I want to drain my balls all over her face and have her tell me I've been a very naughty Daddy.

User posted image
Unregistered ?

It was fucking good. If we were out I could openly comment on any woman I saw. How nice their tits were how I'd like to get up their skirts, cameltoes, anything. One time I was driving and she saw a woman she liked and really liked her arse. She instantly just stuck her hand down the front of her jeans and played with herself as we past the woman.
Unregistered ?

Apparently there are no cunt shots. BUT there are supposed to be 56 shots in total. We might yet see them big tits in all there glory.

heterosexual male
Winkle77 said:
Apparently there are no cunt shots. BUT there are supposed to be 56 shots in total. We might yet see them big tits in all there glory.

Where did the mention of 56 pics come from? If true I'm booking a week off work to wank myself into a coma strokestrokerazz
Unregistered ?

Read it on a forum from someone who seems to know about lots of leaks. He also has confirmed that there is a set of Shona McGarty out there but doesn't know if they will be shared.

I believe him because he said about the Eden ones a while back.

heterosexual male
Will be waiting in anticipation. Shona looks like a dirty slut who would have pics and vids...
Page: < prev  of 14   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Eden Taylor Draper (Belle From Emmerdale) Leak