JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Guy eating cum filled pussy?
Page: of 1  
rockhardcock Amateur Jackinchatter

161 posts since 2008-03-02
111 year old
So this is a question for the ladies. Im a goodlooking married str8 guy. My wife is pretty straight laced so my question is. Would it freak a girl out when i cum in her to keep pleasuring her by eating her pussy out?? I dont want to freak my wife out. Thanks ladies(if there are any actually on this site).
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

When I was in college, I knew a woman that loved her husband eating my cum out of her pussy. They both did. haha
ZMAN Professional Jackinchatter

1305 posts since 2014-02-20
curious
Don't know if any women will reply, but I can tell you my girlfriend absolutely loves when I cum in her mouth or pussy, then make out with her or eat her pussy. Says she has always wanted that but guys were to hung up about it and loves that I'm so secure in my sexuality to do it.
LingerieLover1 Skilled Jackinchatter

623 posts since 2015-03-23
60 year old curious male
My wife loves loves it when I eat her pussy after I cum in it.I'd just go for it and see what happens.
Unregistered ?

I wonder if a woman will reply.....
my wife does not like oral sex, with or without cum on her pussy. However, a past fb of mine loved her hubby licking my cum out of her.
jackbird Skilled Jackinchatter

686 posts since 2017-09-21
66 year old bisexual male from Dover /Rochester New Hampshire
Had a girl friend in our teens. She wasn't on the pill so we had to be careful. Once a month she would tell me it's ok to cum in her. After a hard fucking I was sitting on the edge of the bed looking at her with her legs spread open. Her pussy lips red her pussy hair matted with my cum and her hole wide open with my cum right there. Her pink nipples hard as nails and a red glow about her. I just went down on her eating my cum out of her with her juices. I gave her 2 more orgasms and she was crying out oh your kinky boy eat your cum up yes fuck yea. After that when I pulled out she would jerk me making me cum on her tits then lick it up. It became a thing with us. If I cum in her mouth she would save some cum and kiss me pushing my cum in my mouth to swallow.
andy8inpeter Amateur Jackinchatter

254 posts since 2015-04-23
53 year old bisexual male
wife and i have been swingers since college and i have always loved eating m cum out of her and other women we have played with
StrokingJohn Novice Jackinchatter

36 posts since 2017-08-22
43 year old curious male
Have eaten my own cum out of my wife many times, and eaten other guys cum a few times as well. My favourite is when I've cum in her and she'll ask me to go down on her after. Mmmmmmm.
always_horny88 Novice Jackinchatter

72 posts since 2017-03-16
36 year old
my gf makes me clean up my own mess everytime. i love her riding me cow girl, fill her up good, and then she shuffles onto my face..... grin
looking up, seeing her hard nipples, cum n wet pussy and her smiling is the best thing ever.....
she has got me to fill up a shot glass and drink it before, spray into my own face, out of condoms......
have eaten other mens cum off her and drank from johnnys but not from her pussy YET, we are trying to find a guy for her....

i cant wait for him to fill her up, doggy, while im sucking her clit underneath ready to suck that spunky goodness out of her immediately after.....
before i fill her and eat her good to completion :0
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Guy eating cum filled pussy?