JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » pantie sniffers
Page: of 9   next > 
alnfla1959 Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2017-05-04
74 year old curious male from fla
how many are on here into sniffing freshly worn panties? i started jacking off with my sisters panties when a teenager, many others since then. its very hot to share with a married bud, smell each others wifes pussys & get off together...would luv to hear from yougrin
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
PervGamer Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2017-10-08
29 year old bisexual male from Your Pants
I'm definitely into that. When I was 12 I used to steal my cousin's panties when she'd take them off to shower or bathe or change into swim clothes, etc on occasion and fap like a madman. At that age boys are just discovering their hormones, and things get crazy lol. Also had my fair share of sniffing panties of family, friends, even sniffed my best friend's girlfriend's panties shortly after they fucked. man I've got panty stories for days haha. stroke
FreakyPete Novice Jackinchatter

98 posts since 2017-06-10
53 year old male from Northern California
I've definitely done it in the past. stroke
Matt11 Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2017-12-23
49 year old
Nothing better than getting wife or gf to regularly share their panties. I'm very lucky
Chumwithrum Enlightened Jackinchatter

4360 posts since 2017-06-14
46 year old curious male
Whenever I get a chance. Been way too long. frown
...Ran into a Chum with a bottle of rum...
mainehotwife1969 Skilled Jackinchatter

663 posts since 2012-01-26
54 year old heterosexual from Maine, U.S.
I've been sniffing and jacking off with panties my whole life. I currently love sharing my wife's worn panties with other guys and letting them cum on them while we look at pictures of her. Love getting back in the mail for her to wear.
Love to trade on Skype! IM is mainehotwife1969. LOVE used panties!
Xluv2showx Amateur Jackinchatter

287 posts since 2018-02-05
41 year old
I'm a big pantie thief. Love smelling, tasting, wearing and cumming in them.
pantiesplease Amateur Jackinchatter

196 posts since 2015-01-04
62 year old from UK
Luv jacking off in other guys wife's panties sent to me, do it on cam together or just a video amazedstrokestroke
Get it out & lets start Wanking!
Xluv2showx Amateur Jackinchatter

287 posts since 2018-02-05
41 year old
pantiesplease said:
Luv jacking off in other guys wife's panties sent to me, do it on cam together or just a video amazedstrokestroke

Would love to pantie play with you
Unregistered ?

On my last business trip I came across a pair of used women's panties by accident. I was opening my bag to unpack, and a chap stick rolled under the dresser drawers. When I moved it to get the stick, I discovered a pair of dark navy women's panties. The size was XL, but I think they were for a nicely built girl. The crotch was just lightly stained, and there was still a slight aroma of the wearer, so they must have been just recently lost.

I am straight and happily married, but the thought of putting them on made me start to have that old feeling -- the feeling of a hardening dick. I held them out and got them ready. When I pulled them up to my dick, I was careful to place my head right on the stains. I leaked a lot on the crotch almost immediately ... enough to form a drop through the material, which I felt the sliperiness with my finger tip. Before long I was drooling on the crotch, and could feel my precum drizzling onto my balls.
Unregistered ?

Iv been sniffing since my teens, ex girls there friends.what ever i could get my hands on. that musky smell gets my so hard its unbelivable. The bigger the pussy the better. I love sniffing and jack off on my plused wifes panties.
kungfu40 Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2007-10-27
bisexual from Canada
I got into this late. When I was about 18, I saw a pair of worn panties at my friend's house, they belonged to a hot friend of his sister. For the first time, I wanted to pick them up and sniff them, but never had the chance to be alone in that room. I didn't tell my friend as I didn't want to seem like a perv.

Many years later, after my marriage had been sexless for years, I started sniffing my wife's panties, and once or twice struck gold and found a pair she'd obviously gotten wet in. Sniffing those, I jerked to orgasm literally in seconds!

My second wife, I once got extremely lucky and found a pile of her twenty-something daughter's worn panties, at least 8 pairs. I had the chance and sniffed them all. While it was hot enough just to have seen them and sniffed them, she must keep herself squeaky clean, as all I smelled was a faint aroma of sweat on one pair. Didn't have time to jerk off, but it was still super hot to have sniffed them, and I think of it every time I look her daughter in the eye. I have jerked off to the memory many times since!
Whatever gets your rocks off!
paintingprettyfaces Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2015-09-08
52 year old
kungfu40 said:
I got into this late. When I was about 18,

Damn , I got into it really late then, in my late 30s sniffing the wife, SIL and (adult) step dau...
kungfu40 Amateur Jackinchatter

411 posts since 2007-10-27
bisexual from Canada
I first thought of it at 18. But I didn't actually get around to sniffing my first pair until I was in my late 30s.

That's late, now that I know what I was missing!

I wish I'd checked out my sister's back when we were teens... would even love to check them now, but we live in different cities. Might get a chance some day!
Whatever gets your rocks off!
paintingprettyfaces Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2015-09-08
52 year old
kungfu40 said:
I first thought of it at 18. But I didn't actually get around to sniffing my first pair until I was in my late 30s.

That's late, now that I know what I was missing!

What is it about us getting older and hornier?
Page: of 9   next > 
Index » General » Coffee Shop » pantie sniffers