JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » How do women feel about men masturbating to them?
Page: of 6   next > 
jimmyjimmy Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2008-12-23
73 year old heterosexual
Ladies, How do you feel when you think a man has been masturbating to you? Have you ever found out that it's definitely been happening, or maybe just suspected it?

I realise that there'll be a range of responses to this - it probably isn't an easy subject for some people - but the thought of a woman actively enjoying the thought of me - or any man - masturbating to her is profoundly and soul-shakingly exciting.

- jimmy
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

My ex bf has admitted that he will often masturbate at work while thinking of me. And of course many guys online have told me about jacking to my pictures. I really really like hearing about it! It's so sexy knowing that they are finding pleasure thinking and looking at me.
So if you'd like to jack to me.....that's great and I'd like to hear about it smile Message me if you'd like some more pics...there is one in my profile.
Unregistered ?

I like to masturbate in admiration of sexy women. It's all the more of a pleasure letting them know about it.
Unregistered ?

The thought of guys masturbating thinking about and looking at me REALLY gets me off. I love thinking about a comlete stranger enjoying my pictures (and love to see the results razz) and even when I had a bf, I used to send him naughty pics while we were long distance, and loved the thought of him stroking while thinking of me.
Unregistered ?

Well considering the site, it's kinky and therefore sexy and exciting knowing. It's pretty much a compliment, I'd think... and a turn on, knowing someone would think of me that way enough to masturbate. LoL
Unregistered ?

gimmie_your_load said:
The thought of guys masturbating thinking about and looking at me REALLY gets me off. I love thinking about a comlete stranger enjoying my pictures (and love to see the results razz) and even when I had a bf, I used to send him naughty pics while we were long distance, and loved the thought of him stroking while thinking of me.

I think that's about the best thing I've ever read. ;-)
mank Novice Jackinchatter

86 posts since 2007-03-31
bisexual from UK
gimmie_your_load said:

Well your profile pic is very hot and I think I will have to stroke while admiring it. Thanks for being so willing grin cock
Tony570 Novice Jackinchatter

71 posts since 2008-01-07
64 year old from Northeast PA
Well I have to tell you that after reading your comment and then seeing your pic I jacked off thinking about you. Your hot and I wish I could really cum on that beautiful face.

gimmie_your_load said:
Unregistered ?

Looking at your profile picture was good for a great session and a great relief, if you catch my meaning. Wouldn't it be fair to think that some girl somewhere might get off looking at my profile picture? Maybe someone has. If so, 'fess up!
SeamRider-F Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2008-11-15
curious from Ely, Minnesota
It is a very big turn on to know someone is masturbating to either the thought of me or the image of me. I had a dear friend who once hinted to me that he found me attractive enough to jerk off to... the knowledge that just being around him made him need to masturbate was so exciting (although I wasn't at all sexually attracted to him.)

I like to chat with a man and use my words to really get him worked up. Then when he's getting very close send him a photo of me, just my face. I have a cute innocent-looking face. Then I tell him to imagine rubbing his cock all over my face... and it does turn me on to know he's jerking to me.
Blows Gently~
kat88 Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2009-01-23
35 year old heterosexual from the gates of hell
im pretty much new here but i would have to agree it is a total turn on if someone is getting off from me. its almost like the ultimate compliment- actions speak louder then words in this case.
Unregistered ?

I love the thought of having ppl cum to my pics, or just thinkin about me turns me on a lot
08932 Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2009-01-26
55 year old
the thought of being used
universitygirl Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2008-11-20
37 year old bisexual from Canada
I really don't care. If guys want to jack off looking at me that is ok. I would just like to watch them.
jnly Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2009-01-30
53 year old bisexual
For me, I think it depends on the context. In the right situation it would be a wonderful complement and rather sexy. In the wrong situation, though, it might be a bit creepy or even scary.
Page: of 6   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » How do women feel about men masturbating to them?