JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » getting off with vibrators/electric massagers/magic wand type toys
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Umd281 Amateur Jackinchatter

191 posts since 2017-06-09
45 year old curious male from Crestwood, Illinois
I just use the pulse duo... It wraps around the cock and concentrates on the frenulm
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Years ago I bought a magic wand with several attachments for the wife and me and an adjustable vibration device. It was quite intense but noisy. I may have to try it again today.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
I have a toy that's like a little rubber helmet for my dick with 2 little vibrators attached. When you put it on and crank it up, it feels really great and you end up with a little cup of cum in that helmet.

I also like putting the tip of a wand vibe on my dick's sweet spot (frenulum) and let it work. Gets nice and intense and feels great.
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
Alpha1968 Skilled Jackinchatter

933 posts since 2014-10-21
56 year old heterosexual male from North East England
Agreed...a wand held on the sweet spot gives incredibly intense orgasms. Even if you need a quick cum....you can go from soft to finished in a minute or so, and still have a really great cum
cumonmytummy Amateur Jackinchatter

372 posts since 2014-09-05
64 year old curious from Ohio
Tried vibrators, but never got much satisfaction. After a little bit of stimulation, my cock goes numb. My wife loves them and wears them out.
Unregistered ?

Love my wands. I have the humming bird and the cup attachment. I cum hard. Also use for post orgasm torture (I really need a playmate to tie me up and do this to me lovelove)
Unregistered ?

I have a few vibrators I like to use, including my wife's rabbit smile

The red one I ended up putting a remote switch on so I can edge with the push of a button. It's great.

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image
seacoastfun4u Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2014-01-26
54 year old bisexual male from Seacoast NH
Sometimes when I have a lot of time for a good stroke session I'll borrow my wife's toys. I like to use her rabbit on my cock and sometimes a vibrating egg in my ass at the same time. Always good orgasms.
charoniii Amateur Jackinchatter

172 posts since 2017-10-10
curious male
I have an electric massager that i love to orgasm with! .... I rest it on the top of my shaft and the vibrations never cease to make me cum.. often several times! I highly recommend every one to try this!
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
I find the problem with vibrators on your coco is that you have to keep going until you ejaculate.I like to edge a bit to prolong the wank,but you can't stop and start with a vibrator.it is nice and if you keep it going,it tends to draaaaaaaaag the spunk out!
Unregistered ?

I bought a Magic Wand for my wife about 5 years ago. I thought it would help re-kickstart our failing sex life. It came in the mail and I hid it so that i could break the news to her gently. I suggested one night that I bought a "sex toy" for us. Her reaction was, "YOU BETTER NOT HAVE!!!

The wand has been hidden away unopened ever since. I still cling to the hope that someday I can give it to her and watch her little pussy get a buzz! I suspect she masturbates in the tub.
Unregistered ?

I saw a video and then tried it -- an electric toothbrush. OMG, what fun!
matmanic Amateur Jackinchatter

227 posts since 2006-02-17
heterosexual
I have used vibrators for about the past 20 years. Enjoy putting a small bullet on my frenulum and one under my balls and then edging for hours. It makes me drip puddles of pre. My vibs have many different pulsating programs to entertain my cock and balls to ecstasy. Wanna chat about it PM me.
genuinefine Professional Jackinchatter

1003 posts since 2005-09-09
male from TX
matmanic said:
I have used vibrators for about the past 20 years. Enjoy putting a small bullet on my frenulum and one under my balls and then edging for hours. It makes me drip puddles of pre. My vibs have many different pulsating programs to entertain my cock and balls to ecstasy. Wanna chat about it PM me.

Yeah!! One of my favorite vibe types was bullet vibes attached to cock rings. I put one on the frenulum and one at the base of my cock. Got a great cum shot followed a couple of minutes later by another one.
Also, now I have a vibe toy with a ring with a bullet vibe, and another bullet that goes in your hole. Feels GREAT!
50+ 6' 195. Hairy jack bud.
Unregistered ?

Would love to pound my ass with a dildo on cam if anyone is interested tommorow
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » getting off with vibrators/electric massagers/magic wand type toys