JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » getting off with vibrators/electric massagers/magic wand type toys
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
dmtfl Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2016-05-25
55 year old curious male
So hot, we do the same thing!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I wanna get off today just need an olde man to watch on skype
ScottishWanka1990 Amateur Jackinchatter

269 posts since 2016-04-06
33 year old male
Yeah I enjoy using vibrators and vibrating butt plugs when I have the time to have a long edging session. The orgasms are really great!
shaved74 Skilled Jackinchatter

718 posts since 2010-05-23
50 year old curious from omaha
wgm00 said:
My wife and I both get equal use from the magic Wand :-)
I'm using the masturbator sleeve attachment in this vid, but it works without it too!

http://xhamster.com/videos/masturbating-with-the-hitachi-magic-wand-4924300

What a great cumshot! !!!
shaved74
Unregistered ?

I use the cut off tube of a tube sock on my cock, the I slip a remote wired egg in there on my fenulum, I can adjust intensity to edge as long as I want too! I cum so hard, some poppers on hand makes it even more intense!
funtime Amateur Jackinchatter

388 posts since 2010-06-24
bisexual male from UK
just got Oral B electric tooth-brush. use back of the brush head, gentle start the when cock-head pumped up ... turn it round and bush on my frenulum ... wow. you got to try this AND it can live in the bathroom ... it also cleans my teeth and maybe some cum from previous session.
Unregistered ?

Hitachi gives a unique form of orgasm when applied on cockhead. It takes a while, but the orgasm is very intense.

Have used fleshlights and other aids, yet a lubed cock and hand are by far my favorite stimulation.
Unregistered ?

Only thing I use is my hand these days. I discovered long ago that it gave the most pleasure. I have experimented with various toys over the years, both manufactured and home made. When i was a teen I discovered that my parents had a vibrator in our bath room closet. It was a pistol shaped device and had attachments that were made of rubber. One was shaped like a bell or a funnel, one was a flat disk and was was hard plastic and was a simple round disk. That funnel or bell was terrific. Made shoot super hard and super quick. Almost to quick. I used once in awhile but used my hand way more.
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
the thing about vibrators is you can't edge using them.they draaaaag the spunk out,but you can't get to the PONR and rest and start again.however they can be exciting now and again.it's a different orgasm as the vibrations lead you on and you tense up and try to hold on.you cant!
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
Umd281 said:
I just use the pulse duo... It wraps around the cock and concentrates on the frenulm

Ditto. Great device. Does the trick for me at least twice on a single charge.
Open to interesting ideas
Unregistered ?

sureshoot said:
. I do the same. Sometimes I put a dildo up my ass while i JO b

I almost always use anal toys and poppers during jerking sessions,
Unregistered ?

jackinaddict85 said:
Is anyone else into this? This is my favorite way to get off and it gives me the most intense, deep, satisfying, toe-curling orgasms. Love to kick back, legs spread and run it along the length of my cock and my balls and also focus on the frenulum. Makes me cum so hard!

It's also a huge turn on for me to do it with my underwear on--like a pair of tight briefs or boxer briefs and I often like to cum in my underwear.

My fantasy is to find another guy that's into this too and do it together. I'm craving the type of connection where we're both uninhibited and we both just let go and lose ourselves in the pleasure...and the bonding of cumming together.

I'm even open to guys that would just enjoy chatting...god, I'm hard right now and precumming just typing this!

I'm pretty much always submissive so I love being bound, on my back, wrists tied to ankles over my head. Electro torture always provides an incredible orgasm after being teased for LONG periods. My "main" Mistress has this "keyboard" kind of arrangement where she can selectively work on "parts" of me as SHE seems fit.

Metal butt plug, band around my cock and balls, band around my balls, band around base of my cock, bank just below the head, sounds secured to bands around the head.

Gagged, with liberal doses of poppers, she can play with me for hours before she takes off all the devices and subjects me to heavy cbt before she "makes" me jerk off onto a plate in front of her.

I have to lick up my mess but she honors me by washing it down with spurts of piss down my throat. Yummmm!
Unregistered ?

Here's a video of me using my wife's Hitachi Magic Wand, with the male sleeve attachment. You can hear and see how good it feels. I love hands-free ejaculations smooth

http://xhamster.com/videos/magic-wand-masturbating-with-cumshot-10621967
Unregistered ?

Just lucky to have have a vibrator with the most soothing vibes.plus just bought 2 TENS machines, one with the anal prostate probe that jas 4 levels.as well as one for the balls and rod. Can also give great pleasure from the outside.
Unregistered ?

I use my wand quite a bit. I'll stroke until I'm rock hard and hold it on the bottom of the head on low setting (bigger vibes) and squeeze lightly on and off and can do that for a good half hour at a time before a break. Doing that for a few hours makes for an incredibly messy ejaculation. stroke
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » getting off with vibrators/electric massagers/magic wand type toys