JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » getting off with vibrators/electric massagers/magic wand type toys
Page: < prev  of 5  
indyjacker77 Skilled Jackinchatter

807 posts since 2018-07-04
84 year old bisexual male from East Central Indiana
monkee said:
I use a vibrator occasionally but most of the time just my fist.strokestrokestroke

I'm trying to figure a way to buy a Hitachi 260 with the sleeve attachment without wife finding out so I can finally have some sex! These old hands don't get it anymore!stroke
Tough to find a regular bud, but I can't stop looking!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
bobinusa Amateur Jackinchatter

210 posts since 2006-05-29
72 year old heterosexual male from Indiana
I know if you have UPS deliver something, they will deliver to a secure delivery site (due to porch pirates).
HornyOldGuy101 Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2019-02-09
72 year old bisexual male from Virginia
Thank god they invented electric toothbrushes... :-)
Unregistered ?

Does she at least clean up with her tongue .it would be such a waste for not to
Unregistered ?

indyjacker77 said:
I'm trying to figure a way to buy a Hitachi 260 with the sleeve attachment without wife finding out so I can finally have some sex! These old hands don't get it anymore!stroke

I get all my dvd's and sex toys/vibrators, poppers from "20 Past 4"
on Madison Ave, southside! I think they carry the Hitachi and the hummingbird attachment there!
B_Rod Amateur Jackinchatter

283 posts since 2007-05-26
41 year old homosexual male from Washington State
When I was a kid (before I even knew what my hand could do!) I used to sneak my mom's back massager and hold it up against my penis until I got "the feeling!" Now I own 2 cock head teasers, a Cobra Libre, a Magic Wand and several bullets that I strap on to my cock! I love the way it feels to cum with vibration! Always a huge explosion! stroke

jackinaddict85 said:
Is anyone else into this? This is my favorite way to get off and it gives me the most intense, deep, satisfying, toe-curling orgasms. Love to kick back, legs spread and run it along the length of my cock and my balls and also focus on the frenulum. Makes me cum so hard!

It's also a huge turn on for me to do it with my underwear on--like a pair of tight briefs or boxer briefs and I often like to cum in my underwear.

My fantasy is to find another guy that's into this too and do it together. I'm craving the type of connection where we're both uninhibited and we both just let go and lose ourselves in the pleasure...and the bonding of cumming together.

I'm even open to guys that would just enjoy chatting...god, I'm hard right now and precumming just typing this!

I finally got a Hitachi 260 and sleeve, but it didn't quite get the job done for this old cock. I need something a bit more intense. Not into camming here, but good luck in finding a pal to vibe with.

B_Rod said:
When I was a kid (before I even knew what my hand could do!) I used to sneak my mom's back massager and hold it up against my penis until I got "the feeling!" Now I own 2 cock head teasers, a Cobra Libre, a Magic Wand and several bullets that I strap on to my cock! I love the way it feels to cum with vibration! Always a huge explosion! stroke

Hi! Do the bullets provide a really intense vibration? I have trouble getting off by myself anymore because I've lost some sensitivity there. Probably too many years of pounding this old cock! Thanks.

HornyOldGuy101 said:
Thank god they invented electric toothbrushes... :-)

Which brand do you use. I can barely feel my wife's vibrate. It's more than likely a cheapy!
MWankin Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2015-01-11
72 year old curious male from D.C./Maryland
indyjacker77 said:
Which brand do you use. I can barely feel my wife's vibrate. It's more than likely a cheapy!

I jut get a couple of the cheap Oral-B's from the grocery or drug store and yank the brushes out with a pair of pliers, lol.

They are great on your balls and on either side of your cock head. I like watching movies or slide shows so I can use two at once until I cum. They last for many sessions but if you unscrew the end (use pliers again) you can replace the batteries with AAA's. I go through a LOT of batteries, lol.

MWankin said:
I jut get a couple of the cheap Oral-B's from the grocery or drug store and yank the brushes out with a pair of pliers, lol.

They are great on your balls and on either side of your cock head. I like watching movies or slide shows so I can use two at once until I cum. They last for many sessions but if you unscrew the end (use pliers again) you can replace the batteries with AAA's. I go through a LOT of batteries, lol.

Thanks. I appreciate it. Since the wife is out this evening, I tried getting off with my magic wand and sleeve a few minutes ago. Miserable fail, Barely had an almost orgasm with my right hand and olive oil. Heading for the drug store next!
Unregistered ?

Dripping right now with my hush vib plug in, on high, nipple clamps on, drink in one hand- cock in the other. Cum join me wink
Page: < prev  of 5  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » getting off with vibrators/electric massagers/magic wand type toys