JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » The older you get the more gay you get?
Page: < prev  of 21  
Shvdmale Skilled Jackinchatter

689 posts since 2015-12-15
72 year old bisexual male from Texas
The older I get the more curious I have become. I have tried mutual J/O which I really like. I have sucked a couple of cocks. I have not tried anal yet but want to. I need a really small cock to fuck me. However, the main reason I have turned to men is that I am SICK and TIRED of LYING, SCHEMING bitches and their BULLSHIT!
Always naked and horny...STILL looking for JO bud.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
carparkman2 Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2014-07-23
67 year old curious male from New Zealand
Yes no doubt that as I age... curiosity sets in and cocks appeal!
bfphawk Professional Jackinchatter

1235 posts since 2012-02-03
61 year old bisexual male from US
I think as we get older we stop caring about what others think about us. If that's true then we start to open our minds as to what is desirable and what isn't. For example, going to an event that we don't want to be at, such as a party or wedding, or even a certain restaurant. As we stop allowing others to direct our lives and decisions we decide to say no to those things. "I don't want to go, so you go ahead without me" sort of thing.

Same with sexuality; once we stop allowing others to tell us how to feel we start to realize that there are attractive people out there or people with attractive "equipment" with which we want to become more acquainted. I've sucked cock and made out with two different men in the last 8 years. Prior to that I had only ever been with women but always wanted some cock. Now I think if I wasn't married I'd seek out a man to be close with.

These days it isn't as verboten as it once was and basically I don't care what others think. I like to think I'm done doing everything that others direct. I may never find out but that's what I think about.
magzine2 Professional Jackinchatter

2162 posts since 2016-11-02
73 year old heterosexual male from N.Ireland
The older you get the more gay you get?no!
Unregistered ?

bfphawk said:
I think as we get older we stop caring about what others think about us. If that's true then we start to open our minds as to what is desirable and what isn't. For example, going to an event that we don't want to be at, such as a party or wedding, or even a certain restaurant. As we stop allowing others to direct our lives and decisions we decide to say no to those things. "I don't want to go, so you go ahead without me" sort of thing.

Same with sexuality; once we stop allowing others to tell us how to feel we start to realize that there are attractive people out there or people with attractive "equipment" with which we want to become more acquainted. I've sucked cock and made out with two different men in the last 8 years. Prior to that I had only ever been with women but always wanted some cock. Now I think if I wasn't married I'd seek out a man to be close with.

These days it isn't as verboten as it once was and basically I don't care what others think. I like to think I'm done doing everything that others direct. I may never find out but that's what I think about.

I couldnt agree with this more. Its not about getting older its about maturing as a person and doing what you want and not being constrained by social expectations on sexuality
misterbator9 Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2019-07-30
50 year old bisexual male
Curious all my life never had gay sex until my 40s. I loved it.
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
I think as you get older you learn to appreciate how your body can give you pleasure in a variety of ways. You have met, or decided you will never meet, the expectations imposed on you by society, so you simply start enjoying your body in whatever way you can.
thegrinder Amateur Jackinchatter

450 posts since 2010-07-12
64 year old curious from IL
I profess myself here as curios but am a hetero. Love pussy but being a gang bang lover, I would love to suck off 2 different cocks at same time and blow their loads on me. I have NO desire to be intimate, kiss or even know the 2 men, just want them for their dicks. Then after they nut on me they can leave
charlie120454 Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2013-06-02
70 year old bisexual male from Chandler, az
I'm nearing 70 and my wife has lost interest decades ago. Never had any M2M except one stoned episode in college. Ya know, "how did my cock end up in your mouth?". Anyway, I discovered the personals on Craig list and saw all these horned up guys. Who doesn't get hard seeing cocks and guys talking about hook ups and filming. So, did the occasional Craig hook up then tried the adult theater scene. Really liked exposing myself to others, being watched as I performed the most private and personal act of public masturbation. All that led to a desire to make more contact and more connections. I went from wanting to be seen and sucked off to craving White cut cocks throbbing and squirting cum in my mouth.
Love to be hard and naked. Into sharing your orgasm.
ShortFuse Professional Jackinchatter

1248 posts since 2019-11-03
52 year old bisexual male from Nashville, TN
Shvdmale said:
I am SICK and TIRED of LYING, SCHEMING bitches and their BULLSHIT!

YES!!

I love sex with women, but they always have something else they want. Money, a relationship, support, etc. It's NEVER just sex. I've had a few female FWB that started out with a clear understanding that it was JUST SEX but sure enough....."Um, babe, my car broke down and it is going to cost $xxxx to fix. Do you think you could help me?" Then when you tell them no, they cut you off and move on to the next guy hoping he'll be stupid enough to give them money.
Small dick chronic masturbator
JimJerry Amateur Jackinchatter

398 posts since 2019-05-26
curious male from England, UK
Never had gay sex but certainly grown to appreciate the male form - especially see-through underwear bulges. Always a good excuse to give it a pull.
Ooo Errr
sd40jk Professional Jackinchatter

1564 posts since 2007-01-16
57 year old bisexual male from Near Glenella Manitoba Canada.
Check this out. smile
http://www.man2manalliance.org/
caffein8d, vaccin8d, & freshly masturb8d cockstroke
Page: < prev  of 21  
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » The older you get the more gay you get?