JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » older women, young men your thoughts.
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

i am young man, i am not a virgin and been with of girls my age. ever since a month a go i have been really turned on about being with an older women. te fact that she has done alot and wats to do more gets me hard. and i love all ladies big, small, any age, any ethinicty and me just thinkin about layin dowm with an older women outs me on edge. i wud love to her some stories from young guys that feel the same way but also some stories from the older gals.

p.s. older women; i willing to make the drive for some of u that r close to the illnios, wisconsin area, so pm me here or at [email protected], thank u
Add a reply Quote this post
Unregistered ?

I lost my virginity to a very very hot 35 year old! She was smoking hot man, and knowing that she had a son that was only 5 years younger was kind of weird but also seemed adventurous. We still fuck now and then and she's the best sex I've had not to mention I feel more comfortable having sex with her because she just doesn't lay there!
GREYEAGLE Amateur Jackinchatter

121 posts since 2006-02-20
77 year old
When i was 25,i had sex with a co-worker,she was in mid fifties!!,i cum soon as i got in her!! she was extremly tight!! i never have forgot her!!
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
robbbee Novice Jackinchatter

7 posts since 2008-10-21
62 year old curious
I would love to see my wife with a younger guy. She is 46 and I think it would be hot to watch a young cock inside her
DNW Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2006-02-07
47 year old curious male from Finland
When I was 29, I lost..no lost..give my virginity to 45 years old woman.
She was very hot and we have sex in every day and night, anywhere.

She cut out our affair when I was with my friend in local bar, she was very jealous for me. She doesn't like that I wasn't always with her.

I really miss her frown
"Life is something that happens, while you are planning something else..."
Unregistered ?

i really want to meet some older ladies on this site
Unregistered ?

Age doesn't matter as long as the attraction is there.
Unregistered ?

tru. i love all women. but older women give me that edge
whisperinghot Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2008-01-12
67 year old bisexual from California
My first lover was about 40 when I was sixteen. She was awesome, smooth skin, perky nipples and a velvet vagina. She taught me how to be a really good lover, and she also satisfied me like few lovers have!
"...anyone who masturbates is a friend of mine."
biMMan Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2007-12-02
45 year old bisexual
One_Erotic_Guy said:
Age doesn't matter as long as the attraction is there.

too true...the attraction is what is important
colbart Amateur Jackinchatter

358 posts since 2006-04-18
61 year old bisexual from Abingdon-on-Thames, Oxfordshire UK
When at school, my mates had some very sexy older ladies (Mums, real MILFs). Now I am older, I fantasise about younger women. Strange that eh?.
colbart is colin, ,Bi - loves women and men.
Unregistered ?

thanks guys. i wanna hear from some ladies now
SeamRider-F Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2008-11-15
curious from Ely, Minnesota
Well I'm in my mid-thirties and I've never had sex with a younger man. Up until recently it has never been part of my fantasy life... until I had an extremely sexy dream the other night about a very young guy. To me, at m age, anything under 25 is way too young (for me.) If I was single, which I'm not, I would feel guilty being with a young man (I don't know why.)

I did dream that I started off just sleeping in a bed with this guy, or a few guys~ and it wasn't sexual. I don't know why I was there, kinda had a "chaperon" feeling to it, which is a bit lurid. In my dream I woke up to find myself sitting, entwined and face to face with a lovely dark-haired younger man, naked. His cock was rock-hard, bumping against my stomach. He didn't say a work but I knew he wanted me to stroke him so badly. He leaned forward and placed his head on my shoulder and was lightly moaning into my ear... and I was SO wet. I absolutely could not resist reaching down between us, our bodies so close, to stroke him... and hear his pleasure sounds in my ear as he rocked his hips toward me.

That was a hot dream!
Blows Gently~
Unregistered ?

come on ladies....where are the paper boy stories
Page: of 1  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » older women, young men your thoughts.