JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Am i too big for the average female?
Page: of 2   next > 
sassydog Skilled Jackinchatter

994 posts since 2008-12-30
curious from South Carolina
Well you know this has come up on more than one time and im curious to find out from others what they have experienced.
I have this passion for petite females,they are just so cute and really turn me on.Ive had about 3 really good prospects who fit my criteria and had problems with all three.This is not about bragging but i have a really large penis about 10" and although they seem to admire its size refused to have sex due to the fact i might hurt or damage them.
I did seek some advice from a female doctor who told me the average American male is about 6.3" for a very good reason they will give there mate what they need with no pain or damage.I did speak to another expert who told me up to an 8" penis is acceptable by some females but beyond that could be off limits.SO i guess im sort of frustrated and this has followed me through my life never finding a female that i want that can accept my size.
Any of you guys and gals had the same problem with this since all i can do these days is masturbate and masturbate that pain away.Which is sorta okay since i have grown to love it over the years but i would like to have real sex with a female i like at least a few more times.
Hopeful
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
eddy Skilled Jackinchatter

830 posts since 2007-03-06
88 year old bisexual from Cocoa
Many of us dream of having 10 inches. But, after reading this post, I guess we are much better off having average sized cocks. It was a nice fantasy while it lasted, darn.
Horny old men want sex too.
Unregistered ?

Oh to be so cursed.
Unregistered ?

I can see the problem with this...as a woman I would be pretty freaked at the prospect of a 10" penis. There is definatley a point where larger becomes more painful than pleasurable. I'm not sure what to tell you really....your preferance for petite women make this even more of a problem. But height doenst necessarily correspond exactly to a woman's vagina. I'm a tall woman (5'10) but I have a small vagina....around 7 inches and it's already hitting my cervix and can be painful. I really don't know what to tell you....you can't change your preferances and I can understand their concerns as well.
I'm sure you could find a woman and maybe if you seriously dated her for a while or something and then had a serious talk about both of your concerns...this way you would both be aware. Best I can offer you in advice is if/when you do get to the sex part...you obviously can't go all in her maybe choose a position in which she can choose the depth of penetration so she will feel comfortable and in control.
Hope some of this helps. Good luck!
whisperinghot Amateur Jackinchatter

174 posts since 2008-01-12
68 year old bisexual from California
I guess I can sympathize, in a way. Although I'm average length, I once lost a gf who had a very small vagina to a guy with a little dick. I really liked her, and I have to say I had reverse penis envy!

Jacqeffect's suggestions are good; learn to be considerate of your partner, and you might need to rein in your desire to thrust all the way. You can feel when you touch the cervix, and that can be your clue.

And women who know their own bodies always like a position where they feel comfortable and in control. I've found this especially true, and a very desirable quality, in women who masturbate.

You may also want to do more foreplay, rubbing your nice big cock around her labia, teasing until she's very hot, and then gently let her take you inside when she's ready.

hot

"...anyone who masturbates is a friend of mine."
Unregistered ?

hey buddy,

i hear you... i'm at your doc's theoretical maximum.. about 8 inches. The first girl i was ever with was very petite, and it ended up that she had to be in control most of the time during sex in order not to have it be painful. a long term girlfriend, while she loved the size and got used to it (there were never any cervix-hitting problems) would still get sore sometimes. The best I've found is to take things slow.. with every girl i've been with we find a rhythm that works and eventually you don't have to think about it.

that these girls are refusing sex because they think it -might- hurt seems somewhat disingenuous. Most girls don't realize how much they can take, and even they'd be surprised with how easy it is to work around a big thing like that.

good luck!
Unregistered ?

I'm only 6.5" long and I've hit the cervix of several girlfriends in the past when in positions that allow really deep penetration.

To be perfectly honest, I wouldn't want to be any longer. Hitting the cervix hurts. plain

If you really are that big, there's no way you're going to be able to get all the way in your average woman. She'll have to be in control, or you'll have to learn to control the depth of your thrusting.

...cause like I said - hitting the cervix isn't pleasant.
Unregistered ?

yeah can't help you out really that much except by saying this. The average vaginal length is about 5" and as the average dude is a bit bigger then that its kinda obvious it stretches. In medical study its found that generally it can stretch to about twice that. I'm 9 inches and i generally can have fun with a girl and cause no pain (unless she wants it :p) but the trick is to not be so rough. Just cause a girl's vag can streatch the distance dont mean they can immediatly. Work on it with them. It takes time and practise and even then sometimes it wont all work out
Unregistered ?

For me girth (too big) has always been a problem with some women. As suggested above, size issues can be resolved with consideration and patience.
Adrian22 Novice Jackinchatter

19 posts since 2008-11-28
38 year old bisexual from Fort Collins, CO
I agree with kinetic here, with 8" hanging below my belt the key is to be gentle and let the girl take the reigns.

kinetic said:
hey buddy,

i hear you... i'm at your doc's theoretical maximum.. about 8 inches. The first girl i was ever with was very petite, and it ended up that she had to be in control most of the time during sex in order not to have it be painful. a long term girlfriend, while she loved the size and got used to it (there were never any cervix-hitting problems) would still get sore sometimes. The best I've found is to take things slow.. with every girl i've been with we find a rhythm that works and eventually you don't have to think about it.

that these girls are refusing sex because they think it -might- hurt seems somewhat disingenuous. Most girls don't realize how much they can take, and even they'd be surprised with how easy it is to work around a big thing like that.

good luck!
6'2, 180lbs, athletic build, dark hair & eyes, mod. hairy arms/legs, size 13 US feet, 8x6" cut
stevernc Amateur Jackinchatter

495 posts since 2005-12-31
44 year old curious
sassydog,your mail box is full
smalldick5 Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2008-06-07
64 year old curious
My five inches seem to be the perfect size then!
universitygirl Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2008-11-20
37 year old bisexual from Canada
You can't change what you have but you can change your approach to sex. Let the girl take control. I find that being on top facing the partner works well. I control the depth of penetration, and the force etc. My suggestion is to be gentle, and let her become accustomed to you. Good luck
Jackncox Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2009-05-28
homosexual from Moreno Valley, CA USA
Its so ironic that so many men want huge dicks but the bottom line is if its too big its no good to you either. I think female or male it doesnt matter, Its just way too big for it to be pleasurable and comfortable. So many may get blowjobs but when it comes to vaginal or anal its out of the question.
Jack Of All Trades
Unregistered ?

a lil to big im only 8 inches but i can see where 10 would get in the way and be painful
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Am i too big for the average female?