JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Question for women regarding masturbation
Page: of 1  
Strokinhard Novice Jackinchatter

53 posts since 2008-10-27
32 year old curious from Donegal, Ireland
It is well known that amost every guy masturbates and some do it together and alot talk about it. What kind of attitude do women have in regards to it? Do you hear alot of talk about it? Do it with others? Is it well known that alot of women do masturbate or don't?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I can only comment on me personally. I love to masturbate! I do it usually at least once a day and usually for a few orgasms. And I wouldn't mind if the guy I was with was masturbating as well....my ex would tell me about doing it sometimes. It's hot. I've done it with others online but not in real life. From my experience women don't usually talk about it with their friends at least rarely ever.
SeamRider-F Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2008-11-15
curious from Ely, Minnesota
Yes, I've never really talked about it with anyone else, except to joke offhandedly with a guy friend. But not many women talk about their masturbation together. It's such a private thing... still almost taboo (although we know everyone is doing it.)

I have no qualms in masturbating. I do it normally at least once per day, and on a really horny day can go to ten!
Blows Gently~
Unregistered ?

I'd think most females do. Doing so myself too, I have with one other female in particular as well (a long term gf)... as well as a friend,female, a few times past. I jill almost daily, usually once, but sometimes more and at times with online friends here. I'd say, in day by day normal life, it's not something discussed too commonly amongst we girls, though I have with a few other female friends...besides, that is, the girls I have actually shared doing that with before. In here though that's the main topic of conversation so I have spoke with other women about it, of course. LoL
Linda Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2006-07-13
43 year old bisexual
While I'm open about it with a few intimate friends, and I discuss it online in adult chat venues such as this, I don't have the impression that women are inclined to discuss it in conversation with casual friends. For that matter, I doubt that adult men talk about it very much with casual friends.

In the teenage years, I have the impression that boys probably talked about it fairly openly. But, I don't recall much discussion about it among the girls. Nevertheless, I had discovered masturbation when I was 13, and may have been having as many orgasms as some of the boys.
universitygirl Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2008-11-20
37 year old bisexual from Canada
I agree with the other ladies...we do it but we do it solo unless we have a very close female, as in we are bi. But I have never talked about it to any friends at all. There seems to be an unwritten rule that it is a taboo topic. I come to this site because I can chat about it.
Unregistered ?

SeamRider-F said:
Yes, I've never really talked about it with anyone else, except to joke offhandedly with a guy friend. But not many women talk about their masturbation together. It's such a private thing... still almost taboo (although we know everyone is doing it.)

I have no qualms in masturbating. I do it normally at least once per day, and on a really horny day can go to ten!

I think the taboo factor makes it even more exciting.
your_goddess Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2009-05-09
39 year old heterosexual from Texas
I certainly masturbate with regularity. And I do talk about it, usually jokingly, with my intimate little group of friends. But I'm going to have to agree with the other ladies on this one: it's mostly a solo thing (although, I have mutually masturbated with a few lovers) and it's mostly not something I feel the need to talk about casually.
"I just want to use your love tonight." - The Outfield
Anna Skilled Jackinchatter
Eat, Sleep, Fuck
958 posts since 2004-10-23
heterosexual from USA
I masturbate solo or with my husband.
I don't talk about it with my female friends because I know they would be uncomfortable with it. I'll talk about it online with some male friends but that's about it.
Website and Chatroom Administrator
brian11zy Amateur Jackinchatter

228 posts since 2006-03-29
72 year old curious from chicago
I hope it's ok to post here, not being a female. I have tried to talk with my wife about it a few times but she tends to not want to. She says, when she will talk, she has never masturbated by herself and definetly not with another woman. We do together more often now as we get older but she never finishes by her self. She says she can't. I on the other hand have enjoyed masturbation from an early age and find it hard to understand why she dosen't. I have given up on trying to help her enjoy her self and now just do it for her myself. Don't get me wrong I enjoiy doing it for her but watching her do it would be a big turn on for me. She is not shy at all, infact she loves dressing sexy and likes attention, in and out of the bedroom. I was just wondering if many women feel this way.
clittickler Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2009-06-12
52 year old heterosexual from preferably at home playing with my hubby
I started masturbating at a very early age. Probably younger than most, from what I've been told anyway. I masturbate quite often, but to be watched is very hard for me. My husband has asked me to "tickle" myself in front of him for him to watch, and I have tried, but I just can't make it feel the same as when I do it myself. I feel guilty over this as I would love to be able to make him happy in this way, but I am just too self conscience about "tickling" myself and being watched.

I think it stems from when I was little and when my mom would catch me tickling she would spank me, therefore put it deep in my head that it was wrong to do it. It felt too good and was too much fun for me to stop, so I didn't stop doing it, just found more private places to go to do my tickling.

I'm trying to come out of that for my husband's sake and jill in front of him. I have plans all layed out on what I want to do and then when I hear his car pull up the driveway I run to our room real quick and throw on clothes. LOL One of these days I'll surprise him and get it done, but it's going to be awkward and hard.

We do not have kids of our own, but if we had had them I hope that I would have not instilled it in my child that masturbation was wrong. But that can get into a touchy subject so I won't go there.

Hope that might bring some insight and help for you.
Life may not be the party we expected, but while we're here we might as well dance.
your_goddess Amateur Jackinchatter

150 posts since 2009-05-09
39 year old heterosexual from Texas
A lot of it may have to do with her background growing up. Sometimes we get this idea pounded into our heads that something is just "dirty," whether it really is or not. It's hard to enjoy whatever that is if you've always got it stuck in the back of your mind that you're doing something you ought to feel guilty for (again, whether you should or not.) Or, then again, everyone is different. She may not actually be able to enjoy it unless she's got a helping hand. I know it makes a difference to me. Who really knows why we are the way we are?
"I just want to use your love tonight." - The Outfield
brian11zy Amateur Jackinchatter

228 posts since 2006-03-29
72 year old curious from chicago
Thanks for the info, wish things were different but maybe I should just be happy with what I have. It's still hard to not want it tho, with all the sexy vids of women pleasuring themselves it would be very exciting to watch her. Clitlicker you should just go ahead and do it, if you were my wife I would be ever so greatfull lol.
david1 Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2009-06-17
54 year old
my wife loves to do it while i watch. and she loves to watch me do it too. we have recently started doing it with another couple and we all know what that leads to. YIPPEE!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Question for women regarding masturbation