JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Your favourite sensual, arousing, horny underwear for masturbating in?
Page: of 1  
paneros Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2011-05-17
53 year old curious male from Dublin, Ireland
Hi guys,

Interested to hear about your favourite underwear to wear/slip out of while wanking! stroke smile

Like to hear your detailed descriptions of:

1. Your favourite masturbating underwear style - type of fabric they're made of and how they look on you?
2. How they feel on your body - against your cock, balls, thighs, bum?
3. What you do physically to enjoy your pleasure in them?
4. The thing you like best about the sensation/ masturbating in them?
5. Pics of you in your undies and your favourite position for pleasure (email to [email protected] if you like :-)).
6. Brand names of your favourite ones and size recommendations (because I've found that even XL ones from China are much too tight on me, whereas UK medium are usually fine).

Me - With the recent cold weather, I started wearing soft long johns . . and discovered the feeling as they rub against my cock, balls and thighs as I walk was quite arousing, and kept me mildly stimulated all day, even to the point of leaking precum.grin So I was pretty horny when I got home and enjoyed a nice long edging session.
So now I wear them most days and I am having a great time!

So my responses are:

1. Full length long-johns, stretchy soft cotton (95% cotton, 5% lycra). They look contoured and snug.

2. Snug all over, but when I move they slip around a little, so it's arousing, especially as they hug my balls and cock. The tight feeling against my body is also mildly stimulating, as I can feel them there with every step I walk.

3. Just walking is pleasurable, and also stripping down to them, rubbing my cock and balls through the fabric until I'm really aroused, then sliding them down to just below my balls so they're still tight across my thighs, and edging while chatting online, often having my balls bounce against the waistband as I pull my cock.

4. The cosiness and how it makes my balls sweat a little all day, which also helps with arousal.The compression pressure they put on my thighs feels nice as I'm wanking smile

5. pics . .

User posted image
User posted image
User posted image

6. Brand is Calvin Klein Athletic, size M.

And . . . over to you! Go!

Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
paneros Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2011-05-17
53 year old curious male from Dublin, Ireland
Bump.
Let's hear from all the underwear lovers!
fundriver11 Skilled Jackinchatter

873 posts since 2011-08-20
58 year old heterosexual male from Michigan
I no longer wear underwear and usually jerk totally naked now.
But my early days from about 12 to my early 30s I would wear tighty whites with the vent on the front. I started to rip the front a little and let my boner push through it. After teasing my cock until it was rock hard and red I would rip more of the vent flap until eventual it was gone so my undies had no front. Then tear around the butt hole backwards and play back there. Eventually I would be wearing the waist band and leg hole bindings. Boing. So hot - I would shoot huge loads some time along the way.
Fundriver11
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Your favourite sensual, arousing, horny underwear for masturbating in?