JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Outdoor wanking
Page: of 8   next > 
Jwedgewood Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2017-03-12
61 year old bisexual male from London
Recently I have really started to get turned on by the thought of finding a quiet place in the woods, pulling down my trousers and pants and having a good hard wank until my cum splashed all over the leaves on the ground . Maybe someone would come along and we could watch or wank each other. Getting really hard thinking about it. Anyone fancy the idea?
Jwedge
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Vikinglad83 Novice Jackinchatter

62 posts since 2018-01-30
43 year old
Love doing this. The feeling of the fresh air blowing across your balls is amazing. When I lived in Illinois there were a lot of public trails I rode my bike on, after a couple miles and seeing girls jogging the trail my cock would get nice and hard and I would stand off the side of the trail just out of view but close enough to see and I would completely strip down and stroke until I seen some girls jogging by and I would blow my load as they passed. So hard thinking of those times, I have moved to Florida sense and its to fricking hot to do it now.
Unregistered ?

I love wanking outdoors. I know some heavy woodland near to where I live which I love to visit. Very secluded. I regularly go along and strip down to nothing or wearing tights and knickers for a lovely hard wank. I can make as much noise or mess as I like. I sometimes use a stick to shove in myself as I rub my cock against a log. I also live doing it in bus shelters, car parks, walking down the street under my clothing or jacket. Feeling hard just typing this
Unregistered ?

I have loved jacking off outdoors for years. It started when I was just a kid and I would go out into the trees behind our house and get naked and jackoff. One time my sister watched me and after that she started to play with my little dick under a blanket while watching TV with the family.

As an adult I have jacked off in the park both in the daytime and at night, at a rest stop both in the restroom and outdoors at one of the picnic tables, in the trees along the highway, on my back deck, outside of a convention center both at night and during the daytime and many other places.
Unregistered ?

I jerk off on my screened-in front porch every day. I love it!
I love being nude outdoors, having my cock and balls being free! I love the feel of the sun on my naked balls and cock. I love feeling the breeze caress my balls and cock! I love stroking where anyone can see my glorious jerk off!

I love jerking off and want the whole world to know it!

Outside, where everyone can see how much I LOVE it!

What can I say? I love jerking off outside!
Earlybird Amateur Jackinchatter

347 posts since 2011-07-10
heterosexual male
I really enjoy masturbating outdoors. It's a big turn-on for me.

Did it a lot with with a group of friends on Boy Scout camp-outs. As an adult, I also did it a lot when I lived in the country. I could sit on the deck & masturbate without worrying about any neighbors seeing/catching me. grin
yorkslad54 Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2016-06-27
72 year old heterosexual male from Yorkshire
There's a small wood nearby where I've found a secluded spot with soft grass to lay back naked and stroke my cock on a warm summer's day - never been caught - yet!! Love it!! To feel the warm sun and the gentle breeze on my hard and horny cock is wonderful.
likewatchingcum Amateur Jackinchatter

455 posts since 2014-09-01
75 year old curious male from UK MIdlands
Always good to wank out of doors. I've found a few secluded places in the woods and in open moorland. Also been fun to wank by or in the sea. Warm sun and breeze on a hard cock MMM
B_Rod Amateur Jackinchatter

283 posts since 2007-05-26
42 year old homosexual male from Washington State
One of my favorite things! When I wasa kid and still lived at home, I had a spot I would go to. It was in a thicket of bushes right at the edge of a cliff overlooking a park with a river. I would go there every day in the summer and rub one out. Sometimes when I came I would let it fly off the cliff! Also, every year my friends and I go camping in the same area. It's deep woods, dig your own toilet kind of camping. We go for 4 or 5 days and although I jerk off every night in my tent, I always make sure to go into the woods a couple times to masturbate during the day. I love being naked outside, leaning up against a tree or sitting on a log or a patch of grass with the birds chirping all around me and the smell of the woods filling my nostrils! I'll be out there for a good hour, stroking away and taking it all in, until I finally cum, spilling my load all over the ground!
Unregistered ?

I sometimes get bored on the bus and tease myself through my jeggings lol
Unregistered ?

Jwedgewood said:
Recently I have really started to get turned on by the thought of finding a quiet place in the woods, pulling down my trousers and pants and having a good hard wank until my cum splashed all over the leaves on the ground . Maybe someone would come along and we could watch or wank each other. Getting really hard thinking about it. Anyone fancy the idea?

let me know when you find a good place and ill join you........
ypipes Skilled Jackinchatter

666 posts since 2015-07-25
54 year old male
also enjoy skinny dipping, wanking in the water while others are nearby...
jjonn3 Professional Jackinchatter

1053 posts since 2015-04-23
bisexual male from California
As a kid I jacked off outdoors quite often - sometimes it was the only place I could be alone.

Now I live in Los Angeles - and there is no outdoor privacy to play in...
Unregistered ?

You should, it is really hot!

I often go into the woods when I'm on the golf course and it's quiet to rub one out. Standing in nature whilst doing it feels amazing
kokhard Amateur Jackinchatter

133 posts since 2015-08-22
51 year old bisexual from southeast missouri
I'll go with you anytime
CuckCouple
Page: of 8   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Outdoor wanking