JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Israel / Palestine = Death
Page: of 2   next > 
Unregistered ?

What's wrong with these people! I know, I know... people have been getting killed by the thousands in wars over eternity... and why? Most often in the name of 'religion'! Don't people ever learn from death and suffering? How can so called intelligent people be so stupid so as to allow themselves to kill their fellow human beings? How pathetic we are, being supposedly the most intelligent and advanced form of life on the earth! The reports I'v heard as of late are 821 Palestinians murdered by Israel in Gaza (more than 230 children & 100 women) & 3350 injured. I don't know off hand how many Jews have been killed recently since this latest conflict started, but I'm sure it's plenty. Is human life so meaningless... is there no respect for our fellow people of the world... just because we don't share the same religious views? And so many innocent people have to die... all because there are those that would impose their religious/military might! If there is a God... if there is a heaven and hell... some people... those people that would kill another human being... it is they who would deserve to go to hell! Crap I hate stupid people!
Add a reply Quote this post
jimmyjimmy Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2008-12-23
73 year old heterosexual
Hi Firefly,

Yes. Of course, you're right. But it's still worth saying.

We spend a lot of time here trying to understand ourselves, but the world doesn't understand itself. Not the human world, anyway.

- jimmy
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
eurowanker Amateur Jackinchatter

149 posts since 2006-07-04
85 year old homosexual from West Midlands UK

Can't the Israelis see the parallels with the Warsaw Rising in the street fighting in Gaza City? Can they not see any similarlity in their attitude towards the Palestinian Arabs and the official Nazi line against European Jewry. What is the difference between an area of Europe being declared "Judenrein" in 1940 and an area of the left bank being cleared of Arabs?

Israeli nationalists are claiming the 'return' of the whole area of Palestine on the vapid grounds that the area was once Judea - as an Englishman would anyone take me seriously if I asked the UN to support a bombing campaign to enable me to 'reclaim' an area between the Weser and the River Elbe?

In a few days time we will be asked to remember Holocaust Day, how easily a victim can become a perpetrator!!
Keep it healthy, keep it hard.
hairyassguyuk Amateur Jackinchatter

320 posts since 2006-03-03
46 year old bisexual from Scotland
Agreed Firefly.

The most intelligent life form on Earth settles arguments about religion by killing and injuring each other....and worst of all children. The horrific thought of these poor kids, too weak to stand up, having spent 4 days with their dead mother is too much to take without tears.

Not too clever, is it?

And if there's a God, he must be wringing his hands in despair at the stupidity of what he created. Time perhaps for another flood?

What a set of pathetic, greedy, self centred morons.

I think it's about 14 Israelis dead by the way. But that's 14 too many, and the nearly 800 Palestinians dead is a tragedy. And the worst of it is that this will only make the on-going situation worse, for the poverty and misery it causes will be a recruiting sergeant in Palestine, every bit as powerful as the Anglo-American one in Iraq.

Fools.

Ecce stercus pro cerebro habes
GuyHudson Skilled Jackinchatter

822 posts since 2007-03-03
62 year old homosexual from Montgomery County MD
Not sure how Arabs and other Jews on this list feel, but I think it's incredibly inappropriate for this discussion to occur here - it can only go downhill, as it clearly already has. Religion and politics should never be discussed in mixed company.

Eurowanker - if you would like a proper response and correction to your gentile opinion, let me know. I'd be happy to respond, privately or publicly - your choice.
A bone in each hand is worth a try!
Str8Male74 Amateur Jackinchatter

406 posts since 2005-08-16
49 year old heterosexual male from Illinois
I had watched the world news yesterday and they were talking about all of the children on both sides of the conflict. It was unbelieveably tragic. The best thing is to have biparistian people who can help those in need whether donating or some other philanthorpic endeavor.
HB65 Novice Jackinchatter

25 posts since 2008-10-25
41 year old
This conflict has become a way of life. The only solution is to have both sides share the land. Until this happens everyone will suffer. Children are the sadist victims of all. The are at the mercy of adults who would rather be right than solve the problems.
Unregistered ?

HB65 said:
... Children are the sadest victims of all. The are at the mercy of adults who would rather be right than solve the problems.

The children... how much more innocent and wrong can anything be! Damn I'm so pissed off!
Curvedcock42 Novice Jackinchatter

54 posts since 2008-01-31
59 year old homosexual from San Francisco
Perhaps the Jews and Arabs need to have a great big Wankathon?
I come to this site for one reason and one reason only, I love masturbation. Lets keep politics out of here.

Wank on!
Unregistered ?

Coffee Shop, "Casual discussion about everything and anything". I see no problem with a topic like this on this section of the board.
Unregistered ?

Curvedcock42 said:
...I come to this site for one reason and one reason only, I love masturbation. Lets keep politics out of here.

Wank on!

You'r an ass.
First don't come to the Coffee Shop where it's designated that the threads can be "... discussion about everything and anything"!
Secondly this isn't a matter of "politics"... it's about humanity and people murdering other people!
hairyassguyuk Amateur Jackinchatter

320 posts since 2006-03-03
46 year old bisexual from Scotland
zack said:
Coffee Shop, "Casual discussion about everything and anything". I see no problem with a topic like this on this section of the board.

Yes Zack. You're right. If the management hadn't intended us to talk about "everything and anything", they would have said so.

So, no-one is stopping anyone else from coming here to masterbate, and that alone. Some of us, however, want, just sometimes, to discuss things other than that.

Ecce stercus pro cerebro habes
Curvedcock42 Novice Jackinchatter

54 posts since 2008-01-31
59 year old homosexual from San Francisco
Knock yourselves out!
Unregistered ?

Curvedcock42 said:
Knock yourselves out!

A self-centered ass is still an ass... by any other name.
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
How about we stop arguing like children and get back to civilized debate?
I'm just a guy
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Israel / Palestine = Death