JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cumming in bed.
Page: < prev  of 2  
cumonmytummy Amateur Jackinchatter

372 posts since 2014-09-05
64 year old curious from Ohio
If I'm in bed, I'll shoot on my stomach, then wipe it up with a tissue, underwear, etc. I don't usually JO in bed unless I'm in a hotel, and then I usually get prepared with wash cloth or tissues to wipe up when I'm done.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Wome up horny at 430am. Hafnt jacked fir two days, within 5 mins precum oozed out of my cockhead and I used it for lube. Wet n warm n sticky.

An hour later while fantasising about thus big titty Indian woman I know my orgasm began to build and then I came on the blanket, my thighs, fist, cock, balls - it went everywhere! So fucken good!
Unregistered ?

Wome up horny at 430am. Hafnt jacked fir two days, within 5 mins precum oozed out of my cockhead and I used it for lube. Wet n warm n sticky.

An hour later while fantasising about thus big titty Indian woman I know my orgasm began to build and then I came on the blanket, my thighs, fist, cock, balls - it went everywhere! So fucken good!
Oldbuck55428 Amateur Jackinchatter

153 posts since 2017-04-30
79 year old curious male from BLAINE,Minnesota
Back in the good old days I would jack in bed next to my sleeping wife and shoot in a sock or handkerchief. I would slowly work my forskin back and forth till I had a lot of precum, then just use my thumb to circle the tip of my cock under the forskin till I shot my load. Great feeling slowly working up to it. Sometimes just before cumming I would get up and go into the bathroom put my feet up over my head and cum in my mouth.
Now days I have to work it too hard and would wake her.
JackerOne Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2018-07-09
60 year old male from Seattle
starwalkerx750 said:
That would work too. For me I just want it to soak onto my sheets. I like the idea of sleeping in my own cum.

I used to do this a lot a long time ago. I would go to bed and think of male masturbation fantasies while jerking off. I would shoot my cum and just roll over and go to sleep, feeling the wetness kept me turned on for more but I would fall asleep and wake up in the morning to dried cum all over me and the bed sheets. Man, that was so fucking hot!!! I think I'm getting back into it. Enjoy, buddy, and send me a pic if you can. smile
JackerOne Novice Jackinchatter

9 posts since 2018-07-09
60 year old male from Seattle
starwalkerx750 said:
That would work too. For me I just want it to soak onto my sheets. I like the idea of sleeping in my own cum.

Also, if you are a member over at Bateworld, I just took over the group Cum Stain Sheets group. A few good stories and pics are available. I'm trying to make the group more active, but there are only so many of us that like sleeping in our own nutt.
old5ins Amateur Jackinchatter

477 posts since 2018-05-17
82 year old curious male from Anglesey
It was good when young to do that. The freedom of nakedness and the place to use different techniques. Always had a towel handy though as they are easier to wash than sheets.

Rarely do it now as morning woods are now just gentle branches! However, if I have the time I will play with a semi.
Unregistered ?

Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cumming in bed.