JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » When did you start wearing panties?
Page: of 4   next > 
thickboner4u Professional Jackinchatter

1030 posts since 2008-10-07
70 year old curious from KY
I only started about 5 years ago and now it has become an obsession with me. I love wearing them and thigh high fishnet stockings. I only wish I had discovered the joys of wearing panties when I was much much younger.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
pantyboy2009 Amateur Jackinchatter

180 posts since 2010-11-14
49 year old curious from Amsterdam, Netherlands
only about 10 years now, I love the feel of panties and slutty lingerie
I wank in panties and love to be watched on cam
LingerieLover1 Skilled Jackinchatter

623 posts since 2015-03-23
60 year old curious male
40 years ago. But only started wearing full time 20 years ago.
Ukjerkbud Amateur Jackinchatter

247 posts since 2016-06-26
61 year old bisexual
I started when I was 14 over 40 years ago. The moment I put on one of my mums bras I was hooked, feeling the tightness of the straps. Now I wear bras and panties when ever I can, always jacking for hours, edging until I am dripping pre cum and my balls are hurting. Love to meet with others to dress and wank, live or on cam. Dressed and horny now for fun.
Wearing panties always makes you harder
HardHubby48 Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2017-03-07
56 year old heterosexual male from USA
When i was about 22 and living in my first apartment. Someone had left a pair in the washing machine in my building after doing their laundry, so i borrowed them and came so hard in them. Then i left them in the washer for someone else to play with. I was hooked and still love jerking with panties.
Umd281 Amateur Jackinchatter

191 posts since 2017-06-09
45 year old curious male from Crestwood, Illinois
Actually just recently.... And i'm in a pair right now. skype umd281
UsedPantiesLove1 Novice Jackinchatter

80 posts since 2018-02-14
43 year old bisexual from Glasgow
when i was about 14, started with sis panties she used to leve them in bathroom, wore lots of her's, still play with them and others now
Taboo Used Panties Lover
francesCD Skilled Jackinchatter

871 posts since 2016-03-29
from UK
Had my third ever wank wearing mum's tights. Used her stuff on and off until I left home. Bought my own stuff while living alond for a while then used girl friend's when she moved in.
used wife's for about 5 years before she said "would you like to try my panties on?". I tried not to appear too keen but spunked in about 20 seconds. We progressed to stockings and suspenders and basques and high heels, before I admitted wearing them for years. She doesn't like me to wear normal dresses but likes me in uniforms.
pantiebro Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2018-05-17
25 year old bisexual male
I wore my friend's mom and sis's panties bras lingerie skirts bikinis when we would stroke suck and fuck starting when I was 12
Unregistered ?

I started when I was 15 with Mom and sisters panties. Since that time I've "borrowed" panties from famiky, friends and others. Love them.
troubleis Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2014-10-09
72 year old heterosexual from FL
About 7 years ago when i asked my GF if could have a pair or two. Went out to dinner with them on, but didn't tell her until we were ready to go into dinner. I showed her what i was wearing and she was in a daze all throughout dinner. Love the silky feel, love to JO in them,love to wear them, and my GF wants me to wear them more. I sent a pic to a guy on JC in FLA with me wearing them and he stopped responding to me. I guess he didnt like what he saw, Oh well sorry!
Unregistered ?

I was about 13-14, tried on my sis-in-law's bra and panties, loved the look and feel and have been hooked ever since. In my twenties I tried my ex's stockings and suspenders, that took the experience to a whole new level. My current faves are thigh high hold ups and lacy g-strings, such a turn on! strokestroke
Unregistered ?

I don't wear them except once when I was about 13. Found my sisters bra and panties in her drawer (along with some pictures that left me scared for life) and for some decided to wear them to school. Thank god I didn't get caught wearing bra and panties under my school uniform!
sologusher Amateur Jackinchatter

195 posts since 2009-12-02
70 year old heterosexual male from Belleville Ontario
I was 14 when I also 'borrowed' a silky pair from a neighbours clothesline. I started getting hard as I slid them up my legs and was fully erect by the time they were on. I loved the tight feel of them as well as the look of my cock straining against the material, and when I gently rubbed it I had a mind blowing orgasm. Been hooked on them ever since.
sologusher
pntybatr Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2017-06-09
59 year old heterosexual male from PA USA
About 20 years ago I was buying panties from Victoria's Secret for my then girlfriend. At first I only masturbated with the panties, but I remember one day when I decided to slip a pair of silky white bikini panties up my legs. The feeling of that material when it reached my hard cock, balls, and ass was completely different that when I just wrapped the panties around my shaft. I was so hard and turned on that a spot of precum formed on the panties almost immediately. The look and feel of my cock in the silky fabric was too much. I only needed to gently touch myself through the panties for a few moments before my cock was spewing cum into the panties and through the satin fabric. The sensation was incredible. I still love wearing and playing in panties, but nothing compares with that first time.
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » When did you start wearing panties?