JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Who teases their dick throughout the day?
Page: < prev  of 4  
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
showoffboy4u said:
oops, sorry, I meant to say I play with myself throughout the day. Right now I am working an office job, and this happened yesterday in fact. I had been rubbing myself all day, under the desk or walking around with my hand in my pocket. At one point a guy I work with came up to me. I had been rubbing myself thru my pants under the desk, and I stopped as soon as he walked up. But I guess I had been edging too much all day, and I began ejaculating. The whole time the guy was standing there talking to me, I was filling my underwear with cum. I don't know if he knew what was happening, but he noticed I looked funny. He said my face looked red, and I just said it was hot (which it is right now anyway). Afterward thinking about it I got excited again knowing I had cum in my pants at work right in front of a coworker!

He probably wondered when you started weary that musky aftershave!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Slowly stroking my hard prick right now. No better way to start to the day. strokestrokestroke
Unregistered ?

At work I rub my cock head through my khakis while sitting at my desk. Sometimes I check out this site and others and get boned at work. Often go home at lunch to jerk online.
Unregistered ?

I tease mine on and off all day as a i always get a semi at least once a day while walking around or at work. If im home then i tease and play as much as i can through my ahorts until i get a chance to get it out. I get told off for touching myself sometimes!

zookoe85 said:
Ive been wondering if it's common for men to tease their dicks throughout the day. If so, how, and why?

Private messages are also welcomed.
SubBearM Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2018-06-08
41 year old curious male from Finland
Absolutely. I love to tease my dick. Fortunately for me it is easy to hide my boner, due to lack of size. I love the frustration and the need to cum after I get home from work.
old5ins Amateur Jackinchatter

477 posts since 2018-05-17
82 year old curious male from Anglesey
Walesjack said:
I tease mine on and off all day as a i always get a semi at least once a day while walking around or at work. If im home then i tease and play as much as i can through my ahorts until i get a chance to get it out. I get told off for touching myself sometimes!

Me too; as I am retired and mostly have the house to myself, I can touch myself up whenever. When sitting, I always seem to find my right hand over my cock. Or, if I am at the desk, then my left hand as the right is on the mouse.
dirtylolaaus Amateur Jackinchatter

135 posts since 2014-07-28
43 year old curious from Brisbane
Yep at work I pull my cock out from my undies or boxers and jiggle my leg to get me hard. Gets me hot talking to the big titted hottie next to me knowing my cock is pulsating as she talks to me.
busaboy Amateur Jackinchatter

332 posts since 2012-04-08
56 year old male from us
I have been for the last 2 hours... Outside doing yardwork....
I think i have a hole in my jeans.....
Unregistered ?

I'm "teasing" again! strokestrokestroke
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Who teases their dick throughout the day?