JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Do you fondle your tits and body parts while masturbating?
Page: of 4   next > 
bamajock Amateur Jackinchatter

183 posts since 2018-01-21
38 year old
The online commercial videos of women masturbating all show them using their spare hand to play with their tits. Do real women really rub their breasts and tweak their nipples while they use their other hand to masturbate their pussies, or is that a value-added service of the adult film industry?

Have you seen the new site for our room #TeenWankin ? No? Well head on over to :

www.teenwankin.com

Or you can simply type /join #teenwankin while your on chat

#1 teen website for chating and trading pictures.
to check it out! Make sure that you share it with your friends, its a direct chat to this room.
Choose ur nickname and connect 100% safe & free.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

My wife does absolutely, she is quite large breasted and does tend to lick and suck her nipples, which i enjoy very much

38 year old
marriedman40uk said:
My wife does absolutely, she is quite large breasted and does tend to lick and suck her nipples, which i enjoy very much

imagining her
Unregistered ?

Early on in a dating relationship, I actually caught my girlfriend masturbating. I knew that she did it, but she always hid it. She didn't notice me so I just observed from the outside of the room, peeking just enough to watch the action. her right hand was working her pussy and mound in circles but surprising to me was that her other hand was doing the same thing to one of her breasts. Looked like she was masturbating her breast and nipple. I watched her gasp, thrust and climax. It was so hot.

I never told her that I saw that, but eventually talked her into masturbating in front of me and she automatically started working her breast and nipple. So I decided to start sucking her nipple when she masturbates and it sends her over the top every time.
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
My ex-wife definitely did as have most of my girlfriends and masturbation friends.
I also love it when they play with their tits and things like that while I am playing with them, licking their pussy or fucking them as well as playing with their tits and/or pussy while they suck me off.
Hell, I love playing with other parts of my body when I jack off. Love when a girl sucks and licks my nipples too, especially when I am jacking off or when she is riding me and bends her head over to suck them.
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.

38 year old
Feminine_MaleLesbian said:
My ex-wife definitely did as have most of my girlfriends and masturbation friends.
I also love it when they play with their tits and things like that while I am playing with them, licking their pussy or fucking them as well as playing with their tits and/or pussy while they suck me off.
Hell, I love playing with other parts of my body when I jack off. Love when a girl sucks and licks my nipples too, especially when I am jacking off or when she is riding me and bends her head over to suck them.

luv itt
francesCD Skilled Jackinchatter

871 posts since 2016-03-29
from UK
I love to play with my nipples while wanking or better still have someone else suck them.

38 year old
francesCD said:
I love to play with my nipples while wanking or better still have someone else suck them.

hott thnx
petelee75 Novice Jackinchatter

4 posts since 2018-06-08
49 year old
I love to play with my little man titties while I masturbate and pretend I am a teen girl.

PM me guys.

38 year old
petelee75 said:
I love to play with my little man titties while I masturbate and pretend I am a teen girl.

PM me guys.

mmm may i join wink ?

38 year old
bamajock said:
luv itt

mmmmm

38 year old
petelee75 said:

PM me guys.

mmmmmm

38 year old
wgm00 said:
Early on in a dating relationship, I actually caught my girlfriend masturbating. I knew that she did it, but she always hid it. She didn't notice me so I just observed from the outside of the room, peeking just enough to watch the action. her right hand was working her pussy and mound in circles but surprising to me was that her other hand was doing the same thing to one of her breasts. Looked like she was masturbating her breast and nipple. I watched her gasp, thrust and climax. It was so hot.

I never told her that I saw that, but eventually talked her into masturbating in front of me and she automatically started working her breast and nipple. So I decided to start sucking her nipple when she masturbates and it sends her over the top every time.

thnx for sharing

38 year old
francesCD said:

mmmmm
quiver Novice Jackinchatter

30 posts since 2017-11-04
85 year old heterosexual male
Wife has since departed she was also large breasted and had great nipples when they were erect. She enjoyed sucking her nipples she would suck them while going to sleep it was her sleep aid.
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Do you fondle your tits and body parts while masturbating?