JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Why does this happen? (after cumming)
Page: of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

Sometimes when I am really horned up, I think about how I want to masturbate then really, really want to play with my cum after. I am a pretty big cummer, and make a wet mess, and I want to play, rub, maybe even masturbate more with my cum as lube while I am still hard.

I love to watch myself cum, and looking at my mess afterwords but by then I have lost interest in playing with my cum.

Am I the only one? Just wondering why this happens...
Add a reply Quote this post
3B-BadBob Amateur Jackinchatter

111 posts since 2015-01-29
58 year old curious male from Port Orchard, WA area
The sexual intensity diminishes after you climax and you start coming down off that 'high'. I have, in the past, saved my cum and enjoyed it later, imagining it being someone else's. That was before I was married and had a place to store it for later, or the next day...
Connecting with like minded married men that are curious also.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

You might consider videoing yourself cumming. Go ahead and jack off then watch the vid. It might keep you interested enough to keep you hard while you play with the load you just shot. Play with that load. Smear it all over your cock. Taste all the while knowing your about to shoot again in the video.
Unregistered ?

That is natural. But try edging to the point where the sperm is building up into a heavy precum. Take it right to the edge and know when to back off. If you learn how to do a slow cum, you'll have plenty of precum to eat before the main event. I did that yesterday.

Hard to explain. Just don't let yourself have an ejaculation and you'll be horny all day.
testy Amateur Jackinchatter

116 posts since 2015-01-01
42 year old bisexual male from Europe
Yes. Totally natural and I know how you feel.
Everything that isn't done in the rush of horniness won't be done after the orgasms.
I managed to eat my cum straight away from my cock. That worked. 10 seconds later I hadn't done it.
Maybe try to ruin your orgasm. You can cum without loosing horniness. But it's very hard to stop.
Good luck anyway.
jeepster Professional Jackinchatter

1365 posts since 2013-01-30
43 year old from Florida
I am the same

I always want to rub it all over my chest and on my nipples but lose the urge

Ive also want to eat it but never can
siberiangrey Amateur Jackinchatter

112 posts since 2016-08-10
41 year old curious
Same happens to me. I think about finally eating the cum but always lose the interest after cumming. one day I might finally do it.

43 year old from Florida
siberiangrey said:
Same happens to me. I think about finally eating the cum but always lose the interest after cumming. one day I might finally do it.

Same

Hoping to find a way to do it
Unregistered ?

surfingdude Amateur Jackinchatter

109 posts since 2016-05-06
38 year old
Interesting thread

You need to make it happen. Get yourself into a position so that when you cum, it spurts into your mouth with no time to stop... or on you back legs over your head clock pointing to your face... just enjoy

43 year old from Florida
azguy1224 said:
Try edging.

I'm able to cum a little bit and use it as lube. Takes some practice so you can stop at the right moment before blowing your whole load.

My problem is I cant stop and shot my load
I need coaching probably
Unregistered ?

I'm having the same sort of problem
silkyhoselover Amateur Jackinchatter

131 posts since 2016-02-01
73 year old bisexual male from Southeast Michigan
I'd guess that most of us have been there. We get horny as hell, swear 'This time, I'm going to taste/eat it', and reach for the handkerchief or tissue when the cum starts to flow. The urge dies in a heartbeat...

I've gotten past it, but still don't consume my seed at least half the time.

One thing that encourages me is jerking-off while sucking a realistic dildo on webcam with a few viewers. Frequently, I'll cum on the dildo and then into my mouth it goes. Easy to imagine licking the cum off a cock, and the viewers love to see it. stroke

Everything is better when you're wearing pantyhose!
Unregistered ?

Save it in the freezer and suck on it next time you're horny and wanking. strokestrokestroke
Unregistered ?

I wasn't referring to eating cum specifically, but it does apply.

I went through a phase when I was younger that I got excited thinking about eating cum. But I had a JO buddy that we ended up being blow buddies as well, and after my first taste of his cum, I never had the desire to taste/eat cum again, my own or his.

I had a girlfriend that loved to give me handjobs, then play with my cum. She'd rub it in, all over my belly, and sometimes scoop it up and plaster it back on my cock and stroke me until I came again. Oh to be young again.
Other times she would scoop it up and massage it in on her boobs. I loved looking at her big teen tits glistening with my cum.

Those memories make me want to do that again, but like I say, that goes away after the last drop of cum is pumped out.
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Why does this happen? (after cumming)