JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Self Anal Play?
Page: of 2   next > 
paperb0y69 Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2011-09-08
50 year old
Any into self anal play? Gosh for the past few years I've really learned anal control and how to relax, etc and I must say anal play is just a whole other level of pleasure for me especially when using a dildo. I literally scream and moan with pleasure. I really wish anal was labeled as a gay or bi thing. It's such a pleasurable area to explore. Anyone else into it?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I have been playing with my own ass for some years now. Be it a butt plug, a dildo or my finger(s) using protection. Not every time I stroke off, but often enough to be a unique and quality diversion. My wife is the only other person allowed to play with my backside. Though I may suck some cock now and then, my rear door is reserved for my wife and I.
rolajon Professional Jackinchatter

1112 posts since 2017-12-27
curious male
now.. i use my dildo and play. it's very long dildo.20 inch
www.flickr.com/photos/cd_kas/
cdma69 Amateur Jackinchatter

290 posts since 2018-01-16
76 year old heterosexual male from Georgia
i use one of these when i am in the mood
User posted image
str8 mwm

curious male
User posted image

me with 20 inch dildo. i can take it all
Gunstar69 Professional Jackinchatter

2056 posts since 2011-06-13
73 year old bisexual male from S/E Michigan outside of Detroit
Not really into anal play but one time I was jacking off and wanted something in my ass just to see what it was like. I eased down on a beer bottle. The rounded end made it easier to enter my ass. I fucked it while I was jacking off. The orgasm felt quite intense.
Unregistered ?

Yes sometimes I like to have something inside me and will look for any household items that are smooth and can be smeared with a lubricant. Sometimes can make myself cum when hitting the right spot without touching my dick at all.
Unregistered ?

I havent in years but when i did i tried various household objects and my fingers. My favorite was a big barrel sharpie marker. On a few occassions i came from anal alone. When that would happen it always made me want to jack off after i came. Id get a second dry orgasm. Very very intense. To be honest ive watched guys do it live and really always wondered what a real cock would feel like. I did top a guy once and he came right after i did.
Unregistered ?

jaknmwm said:
On a few occassions i came from anal alone. When that would happen it always made me want to jack off after i came. Id get a second dry orgasm. Very very intense.

Interesting. When I cum through anal stimulation alone I then lose my erection quickly with no desire for further fun. It does make me cum more than usual so perhaps it uses up all I have to give.
paperb0y69 Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2011-09-08
50 year old
super jealous of you who can cum from it alone. I've only been able to do that like once or twice. Very had to do regularly.

curious male
lets do it
Foreskin4fun Amateur Jackinchatter

113 posts since 2014-03-20
60 year old bisexual from New Hampshire
I like to use a warm,peeled carrot. Small at the tip, easy to insert, and long enough for all sorts of sensations!! stroke
I love my little foreskin covered penis!!

curious male
watch me with my dildo, skype [email protected]
Unregistered ?

I have been into anal masturbation for about five years now and it's a vital part of my jacking experience. I've tried several kinds I'd dildoes and plugs but my favorite toy is, hands down, the nJoy Pure Plug. A lot of plugs tend to work themselves out (especially when things get heated up) so you need one hand free to keep it in. Not this baby. Stick it in and it stays put until you remove it. It's heavy, it's metal and it hits my prostate perfectly. I've had some truly shattering orgasms with this beauty and I'll never get rid of it!
harrybelland Amateur Jackinchatter

252 posts since 2017-06-13
bisexual male from Hollywood FL
Bi_Married_Jakr said:
I have been into anal masturbation for about five years now and it's a vital part of my jacking experience. I've tried several kinds I'd dildoes and plugs but my favorite toy is, hands down, the nJoy Pure Plug. A lot of plugs tend to work themselves out (especially when things get heated up) so you need one hand free to keep it in. Not this baby. Stick it in and it stays put until you remove it. It's heavy, it's metal and it hits my prostate perfectly. I've had some truly shattering orgasms with this beauty and I'll never get rid of it!
i have a large njoy...love the weight...and the size it wont ever slip out...i love putting it and then getting dressed and going to the mall and walking around with it in punching my prostate everyy time wi take a step
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Self Anal Play?