JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Self Anal Play?
Page: < prev  of 2  
LuvJerkingOff Skilled Jackinchatter

717 posts since 2015-08-25
77 year old bisexual male from N.C. - USA
harrybelland said:
i have a large njoy...love the weight...and the size it wont ever slip out...i love putting it and then getting dressed and going to the mall and walking around with it in punching my prostate everyy time wi take a step

Lordy yes! It feels so good. Love to
wear one grocery shopping while checking
out all the MILFs and GILSs in the store.
Always horny & wanting a friend/couple for sex fun
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
sporty64 Amateur Jackinchatter

138 posts since 2015-04-26
59 year old bisexual male from Bonney Lake Washington USA
harrybelland said:
i have a large njoy...love the weight...and the size it wont ever slip out...i love putting it and then getting dressed and going to the mall and walking around with it in punching my prostate everyy time wi take a step
I am so glad to have read this thread, I've been wanting to go out in public with an anal plug inserted. I'm going to have to run out an buy an njoy! Thanks for the tip!
buddhacock Amateur Jackinchatter

101 posts since 2012-07-13
41 year old curious male from Surrey UK
I'm currently riding my suction dildo in the bathroom while reading this. Love milking my prostate. Licking it off my fingers and then rubbing my cock until I cum hard with 7inches buried Deep in my ass
Unregistered ?

Love my vibrator in my ass while I'm wanking. strokestrokestroke
rolajon Professional Jackinchatter

1112 posts since 2017-12-27
curious male
me too, but i like to leave it there whole day
www.flickr.com/photos/cd_kas/
bimaturemale Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2023-05-31
66 year old bisexual male from uk
i have started to use my wife's dildo for anal play my wife has no idea i fuck myself with it when she is out i take my time and have long anal session love to feel something up inside me only just started to do this can take it all way in now that i can relax could not get it in at first got medium size buttplug its comfortable when inside wife has no idea i have it up me when we are in the house think my next step will be to try a cock bottom i still not found my prostrate yet like some can
jackbird Skilled Jackinchatter

686 posts since 2017-09-21
66 year old bisexual male from Dover /Rochester New Hampshire
I am 66 now I discovered anal play when I was 14 moms dildo. My wife and I for years was into anal play but just me. She did let me fuck her ass about 4 times but she?s not into it. I on the other hand love it and one thing we use to do was 69 me on top as she sucked me she would fuck my ass. After she had a couple of orgasms I would slide down with the dildo or vibrator in me and hump her tits.
binhguy Amateur Jackinchatter

231 posts since 2006-05-04
49 year old curious male from New Hampshire
Love anal play. My wife fucks me with a strap on and fingers me a lot. Have a P spot orgasm first is the best. I get to keep going and have two with cum that has oozed out of my cock. We use it as lube. Sometimes cum kiss or eat it off her clit. When alone I fuck myself with the dildo. Love my ass played with.
ScottishWanka1990 Amateur Jackinchatter

269 posts since 2016-04-06
33 year old male
I love a good bit of anal play! Either a buttplug or dildo! I aint bothered! Been pegged good few times too!
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
Love fucking my ass with my true 9 inch dildo
Shvdmale Skilled Jackinchatter

689 posts since 2015-12-15
71 year old bisexual male from Texas
I found a solid plastic handle on a plunger. It is ribbed about 6 inches from the top and big around as a normal broom handle. I cut it off at 12". The top end is smooth and round perfect for lubing and sliding up my ass. I taped a vibrator onto it and fucked myself with it. I shot one of the best and biggest loads in my life without touching my cock. I LOVE anal play. Now I want a cock up there but I can't take large. Still looking.
Always naked and horny...STILL looking for JO bud.
charoniii Amateur Jackinchatter

172 posts since 2017-10-10
curious male
I enjoy my ass being played with. I?ve got several butt plugs that I?ll enjoy when I?m alone. My wife has had 4 fingers in my ass while sucking my cock too.
Unregistered ?

I love self anal play, I have an 8" vibrating dildo cock and I lube it up good, put it in light vibrate then put on a cock ring, then elastic band around my cock, soak it in lube, move dildo in and out then up the vibrations, and light jerk my cock I will do this 6+ hours when the vibration is at max I take it out move to dildo cock that's suction cup on my wall, that's bigger than 8" and I'll fuck myself then push it in and hold it them, then back to my bed snd put a larger toy in...when i want to cum i go back to the vibrator take the rubber bands off and grab my cock tight and stroke slow each time slamming down to the base if my cock and I will shoot many huge ropes of cum nice thick and creamy
Nicks Professional Jackinchatter

1356 posts since 2012-06-23
47 year old heterosexual from Just ask
Prostate massage you will orgasim and blow a huge load
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
Great to have a butt plug in and feel your ass lips squeeze against it as you edge and/or squirt!
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Self Anal Play?