JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Gorgeous NN legal teens all elegantly dressed.................TO UNDRESS!!!
Page: of 2   next > 
igethard4teens Amateur Jackinchatter

152 posts since 2018-06-13
51 year old heterosexual male from Teenland, USA
My favorite thing to jack off to is NN legal teens all dolled up, wearing formal dresses and gowns, and looking stunning!! With there hair all nicely fixed, professional looking make-up, and those sexy shoes that show their sexy young feet with toes all painted and perfect!! And the dresses girls wear these days are just WOW!!!!! So revealing and sexy. Some long with a super high slit that goes all the way up to there crotch, to reveal their sexy, smooth teen legs!! Some dresses are really, really short! And these two piece gowns with a top separate from the bottom to reveal their firm teen bare midriffs! And other dresses have huge cutouts around the waist showing so much of that smooth teen flesh. Not to mention the ones that have there teen kitties practically spilling out up topboobs!! Here is one teen all dressed up showing her sexy legs that I shot warm ropes of my cum to yesterday.
User posted imagestroke

Here are two others with their shoes already off, what comes next? (nice asses on them by the way)
User posted imagestroke

Anyone else share my enthusiasm for teens all dressed up...........TO UNDRESS!!!!
I'll keep em cummin if you keep a cummin!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Hotscot Amateur Jackinchatter

466 posts since 2018-04-09
56 year old heterosexual male from Uk
Love your taste btw. Love nn Teeens to especially in ball gowns make up done hair don't to
Great taste !!!
Unregistered ?

Super sexy. Just think of what happens after those dances and proms. A horny teenage guy takes his beautiful date (in her shimmering and tight fitting gown) back to a hotel room, unzips her and fucks that tight, juicy pussy while she cries out underneath him.

I know because I was once one of those dudes. My girlfriend in freshman year of college went to an all girls Catholic school. They had a cotillion dance one night in a large four story rotunda area. My girlfriend wore a snug dark blue floor length dress made of soft velvet material. I led her up to the top floor of the rotunda, where we could look over the marble railing at the dance floor and partygoers far below. As she gazed down, I bent her over at the waist and pulled her dress up in the back. She was afraid that a nun would find us, but quickly changed her tune as my cock entered her from behind. I fucked her slowly, hands on her waist as she gripped the marble railing and took my thrusts. She begged me to take her back to her room and eat her pussy. On her bed, I stripped her and ate her slippery cunt as she moaned. She wrapped her legs around my waist after as I finished what I started earlier. I came hard that night, her fingernails raking down my back.
Johnnylonlover Skilled Jackinchatter

602 posts since 2017-08-11
57 year old heterosexual male
PoundingTeenPussy said:
Super sexy. Just think of what happens after those dances and proms. A horny teenage guy takes his beautiful date (in her shimmering and tight fitting gown) back to a hotel room, unzips her and fucks that tight, juicy pussy while she cries out underneath him.

I know because I was once one of those dudes. My girlfriend in freshman year of college went to an all girls Catholic school. They had a cotillion dance one night in a large four story rotunda area. My girlfriend wore a snug dark blue floor length dress made of soft velvet material. I led her up to the top floor of the rotunda, where we could look over the marble railing at the dance floor and partygoers far below. As she gazed down, I bent her over at the waist and pulled her dress up in the back. She was afraid that a nun would find us, but quickly changed her tune as my cock entered her from behind. I fucked her slowly, hands on her waist as she gripped the marble railing and took my thrusts. She begged me to take her back to her room and eat her pussy. On her bed, I stripped her and ate her slippery cunt as she moaned. She wrapped her legs around my waist after as I finished what I started earlier. I came hard that night, her fingernails raking down my back.

What was she wearing under it? Stockings I hope?
Unregistered ?

Sadly, no. Though I got her into wearing thigh high stockings and garter belts (a huge turn on for me, along with corsets.) she was bare legged that night. High heels and a thong, that was all.
Johnnylonlover Skilled Jackinchatter

602 posts since 2017-08-11
57 year old heterosexual male
PoundingTeenPussy said:
Sadly, no. Though I got her into wearing thigh high stockings and garter belts (a huge turn on for me, along with corsets.) she was bare legged that night. High heels and a thong, that was all.

Pity but I'm still having a wank over the thought of her dressed in stockings and a belt some other time. Was she a 3 hole girl? Was she hairy or shaved? stroke
Unregistered ?

Not shaved, but not an uncontrollable bush, either. Moderate.

She allowed me to fuck her in the ass a few times, but it wasn't her preference. I dated another girl after her who was very enthusiastic about anal sex.

User posted imageUser posted image
Pumpin-Pete Amateur Jackinchatter

155 posts since 2017-01-03
58 year old heterosexual from Midwest USA
First off, I must admit that I don't know what "NN" stands for. (Naughty 'n nice?) But yeah, you can count me in on getting excited for beautiful LEGAL teens who dress sexy on dance night.

I'm 52 years old now, and I can still remember my senior prom when I was 18. My date was a very average-looking girl, but she was nice so, what the hell, we went out. I can still clearly recall as I was dancing with her, there was another girl at the dance who was dancing with her date.

This other girl was hotter than all fuck! Cute little brunette with a slender but curvy body barely dressed in the tightest little red sparkly dress ever made. I'm talking, hemline cut up to her ass and lowcut on top to show off her perfect C-cup prom-girl titties. Her hair and makeup were impeccable. In fact, every inch of her was perfection.

So here I am dancing with my boring date, but I'm looking over at this perfect 10 slow dancing with her date. That's when she looked over at me and smiled.

I never hooked up with that hottie, but I went home that night and jerked my cock so hard to that beautiful girl. The whole time I pounded my erection I kept imagining that she was getting fucked in that little red sparkly dress. I came so hard that night! And all these years later I still remember the sultry smile she gave me across that dance floor. Some girls you just never forget.
Beautiful women rule... while I jack and drool.
Unregistered ?

Pumpin-Pete said:
First off, I must admit that I don't know what "NN" stands for. (Naughty 'n nice?) But yeah, you can count me in on getting excited for beautiful LEGAL teens who dress sexy on dance night.

I'm 52 years old now, and I can still remember my senior prom when I was 18. My date was a very average-looking girl, but she was nice so, what the hell, we went out. I can still clearly recall as I was dancing with her, there was another girl at the dance who was dancing with her date.

This other girl was hotter than all fuck! Cute little brunette with a slender but curvy body barely dressed in the tightest little red sparkly dress ever made. I'm talking, hemline cut up to her ass and lowcut on top to show off her perfect C-cup prom-girl titties. Her hair and makeup were impeccable. In fact, every inch of her was perfection.

So here I am dancing with my boring date, but I'm looking over at this perfect 10 slow dancing with her date. That's when she looked over at me and smiled.

I never hooked up with that hottie, but I went home that night and jerked my cock so hard to that beautiful girl. The whole time I pounded my erection I kept imagining that she was getting fucked in that little red sparkly dress. I came so hard that night! And all these years later I still remember the sultry smile she gave me across that dance floor. Some girls you just never forget.

Great memory. I used to take the train to work in the morning, and there was this beautiful blonde who waited at the stop. She always wore black, and her outfit, hair and makeup indicated that she was wealthy and very put together. This particular train stop was in a very affluent area. One morning she caught me looking at her gorgeous stockinged thighs and smiled at me in a naughty sort of way. To this day, I regret not talking to her.

If the shoe fits ..................?
User posted image
CabanaBoy Amateur Jackinchatter

227 posts since 2015-08-04
35 year old curious male from London, England
I adore seeing these beautiful girls dressed up like hot young goddesses, ready to be worshipped.

igethard4teens said:
User posted image

stroke
U-KHorny Amateur Jackinchatter

274 posts since 2018-06-20
44 year old
I saw some lovely ones today, naked legs, little skirts, little shorts.

Would love to grab their asses.
hungboy007 Skilled Jackinchatter

907 posts since 2015-06-30
44 year old curious from Belgium
perfect taste

igethard4teens said:

User posted imagestroke

User posted imagestroke

CabanaBoy said:
I adore seeing these beautiful girls dressed up like hot young goddesses, ready to be worshipped.

stroke

And worship them, I will do that! Down on my hand and knees, with the other hand jacking off the complete, massive erection they are responsible for giving me. As I look up and just marvel in awe at the display of divine young beauty! These young teens are like most of the youth, feeing like world revolves around them. But for these beautiful girls dressed up like the hot young goddesses that they are, ready to be worshipped, the world does revolve around them! I can, and do tribute them, one by one, with multiple loads of warm cum!stroke
User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Gorgeous NN legal teens all elegantly dressed.................TO UNDRESS!!!