JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » cum in public
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
And somehow, this is ok...?
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
sietsff Amateur Jackinchatter

124 posts since 2011-05-19
55 year old from Detroit
GraysAnatomy said:
I just finished a seven-day road trip (KC to Biloxi to Jacksonville to Charlotte to Atlanta and back to KC) and left my mark on the back of seven gas station/truck stop toilet stall doors. Anyone who might have been in those areas may have seen my cum running down the back side of those stall doors.

Why? That's fucking obnoxious and rude. Go to a theater or adult arcade and leave your jizz on the floor there. What if some guy stops because his kid has to pee and they go in that bathroom and your fucking gross jizz is on the stall door?

Fuck you. Seriously.
hat12369 Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2018-07-22
61 year old
me too
GraysAnatomy Omnipitant Jackinchatter

26681 posts since 2015-04-06
81 year old bisexual male from Central US
I love cumming in public toilets. Whenever I go into one, if no one is in it, I check all the stall doors to see if there is any fresh cum on them. When there is, I use it for lube on my cock and add my cum to the stall door. Otherwise I will just go to a urinal and pee and then stroke till I cum in the urinal and hope someone comes in and sees me. Some times I get other guys to join in with me and sometimes other guys come in and see me but pretend they do not know what I am doing. LOL. It is their loss.

User posted image User posted image User posted image
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
Unregistered ?

Was caught jo by a guy at a nude beach. I went in the water with my back facing him and he reached around and got me off cock
BigFatCockUK Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2016-01-30
57 year old heterosexual male from Lancaster, UK
Charles09052005 said:
I love getting my cock out when walking the dog, often have a cheeky wank and spunk over Mother Nature. Never been watched (not that i know of) but maybe one day!

I also get my cock out while dog walking done quite a lot of that and love getting my cock out when im out and about lol

BigFatCockUK said:
I also get my cock out while dog walking done quite a lot of that and love getting my cock out when im out and about lol
User posted image

Holy FUCK, mate! That is one fantastic big THICK bone. You are the man.
. . . . . . . . . . Surely no one is so naive they really believe a 5.2 inch erection is considered average . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .I see more 5.2 inch flaccid cocks than I do of little 5.2 inch erections. . . . . . . . . . .
old5ins Amateur Jackinchatter

477 posts since 2018-05-17
82 year old curious male from Anglesey
Not for many, many years. But then I don't need to when I can do it anytime at home.

55 year old from Detroit
GraysAnatomy said:
I love cumming in public toilets. Whenever I go into one, if no one is in it, I check all the stall doors to see if there is any fresh cum on them. When there is, I use it for lube on my cock and add my cum to the stall door. Otherwise I will just go to a urinal and pee and then stroke till I cum in the urinal and hope someone comes in and sees me. Some times I get other guys to join in with me and sometimes other guys come in and see me but pretend they do not know what I am doing. LOL. It is their loss.

I really hope you're kidding. If you're not, I hope you get caught and arrested and made to register as a sex offender.

Knock that shit off.

sietsff said:
I really hope you're kidding. If you're not, I hope you get caught and arrested and made to register as a sex offender.

Knock that shit off.

Thanks for your concern and advice. Have you ever thought about posting a picture of your dick on here since you say you are interested in mutual j/o meetings?
sd40jk Professional Jackinchatter

1564 posts since 2007-01-16
57 year old bisexual male from Near Glenella Manitoba Canada.
sietsff I agree. Not ok.
caffein8d, vaccin8d, & freshly masturb8d cockstroke

55 year old from Detroit
GraysAnatomy said:
Thanks for your concern and advice. Have you ever thought about posting a picture of your dick on here since you say you are interested in mutual j/o meetings?

You wish.

sietsff said:
You wish.

No, YOU better wish. Believe me, I am not the only hung dude that cums on toilet stall doors and urinals in public mens rooms.
jhardforyou Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2016-01-10
42 year old bisexual male from Wesley Chapel, FL
Love jerking off in my car, in a semi public area and then opening my car door and shooting my load on the ground. Tampa, FL
Looking for smooth shaved cocks in Tampa/Lutz/WesleyChapel/Zephyrhills
Setzerboi2018 Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2018-07-25
41 year old
joet said:
Have jerked multiple loads in public bathrooms.

Wish I was there
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » cum in public